Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edman5555
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr. IWS
    Great call on Tito edmann! So glad I stayed away from that one.

I fucked up and though that the Mo/Rampage fight was 5 rounds. That factor, pushed me over the top to take Rampage.

Im glad the judges didnt reward Mo for basically trying to hold Rampage down the entire time, but Im so used to the way these fights are scored, I had Mo 29-28 at the end of the fight.
    My pleasure.
    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• JimGunn
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by edman5555
      wow holy shit where did you get live bets?
      5Dimes had between round betting available only on the main event between Rampage and King Mo. Nothing on Bookmaker unfortunately. Maybe one or more of the Euro books did as well. I think Luke is just jesting as usual though.

Tito and Will Brooks did come through for me in a big way at +440 and +900 respectively so even with a majority of losing bets on other fights I managed a small profit. If King Mo had gotten the decision I would have made a lot of money.

Comment

• mike
        • Mar 2010

suck that Mo lost. He should have won r1 and 3 based on how fights are scored.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
          215 Hustler
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Luke
          Had live bets on

Brooks
          Rampage
          Tito

so I won about 50 units
          great job man.

I did a live bet on Brooks via split decision so I made about 8000 bucks.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• zY|
            • Sep 2009

Went to this event. The main card was awesome. I thought Mo and Chandler obviously won.

The pacing was really bad. We were there for 7 hours. I was just ready to go home before the main event started. How did it go over on tv?
            Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• edman5555
              • Apr 2010

I thout rampage won round three. Chandler won that one. Agreed.
              1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zY|
                Went to this event. The main card was awesome. I thought Mo and Chandler obviously won.

The pacing was really bad. We were there for 7 hours. I was just ready to go home before the main event started. How did it go over on tv?
                Dam, 7 hours? Thats crazy.

Shit went smooth on TV I thought, but I was flipping back to the Angels game during the breaks so maybe I was missing the lull.

Comment

• Luke
                  10 year vet
                  • Oct 2006

I thout rampage won round three. Chandler won that one. Agreed.
                  I rewatched the fight a couple days ago and now have no problem with Rampage getting the decision. Mo had one TD in the 3rd rd and the total time on the ground was less than 1:30 of the rd. Mo didn't land a single punch while they were on the ground. Rampage out struck Mo at least 2-to-1 in the rd (closer to 3-to-1) and definitely landed the harder shots.

I actually applaud the judges for not giving the rd to Mo on one meaningless TD that he did nothing with
                  2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• edman5555
                    • Apr 2010

I rewatched the fight a couple days ago and now have no problem with Rampage getting the decision. Mo had one TD in the 3rd rd and the total time on the ground was less than 1:30 of the rd. Mo didn't land a single punch while they were on the ground. Rampage out struck Mo at least 2-to-1 in the rd (closer to 3-to-1) and definitely landed the harder shots.

I actually applaud the judges for not giving the rd to Mo on one meaningless TD that he did nothing with
                    This is exactly how I feel. Mo looked so tired he could barely stand. He was just trying desperately not to get hit. Its ridiculous for him to complain about the decision. The only reason he is doing it is because he hates Quinton.
                    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Luke
                      10 year vet
                      • Oct 2006

This is exactly how I feel. Mo looked so tired he could barely stand. He was just trying desperately not to get hit. Its ridiculous for him to complain about the decision. The only reason he is doing it is because he hates Quinton.

I didn't bet either guy so I was pretty unbiased. When I first watched it I thought Mo would get a SD, but thought it was close either way
                      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                        215 Hustler
                        • Sep 2006

It was nice for sure. I thought no doubt, that the judges would score the rounds for Mo due to lay and pray.

Comment

• poopoo333
                          MMA *********
                          • Jan 2010

I like Rampage.

Comment

Working...