Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zY|
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Luke
    Are you saying you dont think fighters take dives in fights?
    I'm saying Schaub didn't and it's asinine to think so.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• zY|
      • Sep 2009

Lol at you guys.
      Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• MMA_scientist
        • Nov 2009

I am sure fighters take dives, but Roy was (and is IMO) a way better fighter than Schaub (who only had like 3 fights at the time). Schaub nearly lost like 3 times in the TUF house, he had to come from behind in every fight to win. I had a very large bet on Roy because I was almost postive he would beat Schaub. There is no reason to think Schaub took a dive in that fight. If he was going to, it would have been a lot easier and less painful to let Roy hold him down and sub him of love tap him until the ref pulled him off. Roy took him down and Schaub got back up.

I know that fighters take dives, but I do not think guys purposely get knocked unconscious very often (Schaub or Stevonson). If Stevenson ever took a dive it was against Sotiropolous. He just did not look like he was trying to win, but he wasn't taking a lot of damage either. That is how you take a dive.
        2012: +19.33
        2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Luke
          10 year vet
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by LudoCain
          What could possibly be the upside to Nelson winning TUF over someone like Schaub who is young, very talented yet raw, and nothing but upside?

That wasnt my question. I didnt ask if he thought Schuab took a dive against Nelson I asked if he thought fighters never take dives in general
          2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• poopoo333
            MMA *********
            • Jan 2010

Ok guys my comeback has to start here. What do you guys think the best bets on this card are (or will be)?

Comment

• edman5555
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
              Ok guys my comeback has to start here. What do you guys think the best bets on this card are (or will be)?
              I know Joseph Benavidez is a badass. I have to read about Ian Loveland though.
              1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• poopoo333
                MMA *********
                • Jan 2010

I am curious to see the lines on Miller/Shalorus and Faber/Wineland. I can't really find video on Wineland, but I know his game is striking and Faber's is his grappling. Anybody have any input on this fight?

Comment

• edman5555
                  • Apr 2010

I think Miller will win but I wont be betting on him. Shalarous has the tools to win...
                  1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• edman5555
                    • Apr 2010

Elliot marshall might be decent bet if he is a big dog.
                    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• edman5555
                      • Apr 2010

So far I am liking Nate Marquardt, Faber, Benavidez. On top of that maybe Edson Barboza, Cro cop, Gleison Tibau. I think this will be a good weekend for me.
                      1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Luke
                        10 year vet
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by edman5555
                        I think Miller will win but I wont be betting on him. Shalarous has the tools to win...

LOL what tools? I'll be stunned if Miller DOESNT destroy Shalarous . I'd put the line at -250
                        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• edman5555
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Luke
                          LOL what tools? I'll be stunned if Miller DOESNT destroy Shalarous . I'd put the line at -250
                          He has the wrestling to stop Millers takedowns and he is tough as nails in the standup. I know he is raw and he kinda sucks but he can swing for the fences and take whatever punishment Miller throws at him. I think Miller has the clear advantage but I won't be placing a significant bet on him at FAV odds. I bet he will be like -350.
                          1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• SPX
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by edman5555
                            He has the wrestling to stop Millers takedowns and he is tough as nails in the standup. I know he is raw and he kinda sucks but he can swing for the fences and take whatever punishment Miller throws at him. I think Miller has the clear advantage but I won't be placing a significant bet on him at FAV odds. I bet he will be like -350.
                            I agree that his wrestling should be better. His wrestling is actually top notch.

He also has a lot of power. Just watch the Will Kerr fight. If he hits Miller like that it could be goodnight.

Of course Miller should be favored, though. He will probably win. But if he's -350 I will be on Shalorus or nothing.
                            I heart cock

Comment

• edman5555
                              • Apr 2010

I'm reading about Eddie Wineland. He seems pretty good. He's a former wrestler with powerful hands. I could see Faber having trouble with him. What do you guys think?
                              1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Luke
                                10 year vet
                                • Oct 2006

Faber cant lose Dana is getting ready to set up Cruz vs Faber as the next TUF coaches and that would runi his plans
                                2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

Working...