Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Svino
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
    How do you guys feel about the Edgar/Maynard rematch? I think Edgar is going to win.
    This might be one of those fights where I'd be inclined to take either guy at + odds.

Comment

• SPX
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Svino
      This might be one of those fights where I'd be inclined to take either guy at + odds.
      That's how I'm feeling. Though I do think that Frankie will probably pull it out.
      I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
        MMA *********
        • Jan 2010

I just think Frankie is going to keep improving. He controlled the pace of the fight after round 1 and made the proper adjustments after getting the fuck beat out of him for 4 minutes. He was able to take Maynard down, and utilize his movement against Maynard. However...Maynard might have "punched himself out" in the first round which may have been the cause of that. But I am guessing Edgar knows what he has to do to avoid getting rocked like that again and will mix things up even more in this fight with TDs/strikes.

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Fuck it. I believe in Frankie.

1.3u to win 1u
          I heart cock

Comment

• edman5555
            • Apr 2010

IMO Frankie didn't really win any of those rounds by more than a hair and Gray did punch himself out. Randy Couture said that after the fight. Gray told him he punched himself out in the first round and he didn't have his legs under him for takedown attempts. This is what he told his coach. I think Gray holds the clear advantage in the standup and the wrestling.
            1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• edman5555
              • Apr 2010

I am amazed Gray is an underdog again.
              1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• poopoo333
                MMA *********
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by edman5555
                I am amazed Gray is an underdog again.
                He was the favorite @UFC 125

Comment

• SPX
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by edman5555
                  IMO Frankie didn't really win any of those rounds by more than a hair and Gray did punch himself out. Randy Couture said that after the fight. Gray told him he punched himself out in the first round and he didn't have his legs under him for takedown attempts. This is what he told his coach. I think Gray holds the clear advantage in the standup and the wrestling.
                  I think it remains to be seen how the wrestling will play out. I wouldn't be surprised to see it cancel out.

On the feet, I honestly think that Frankie is clearly a better boxer. Gray hit him with a hard punch. People get caught. I think that kind of thing is the exception rather than the rule, especially when Gray doesn't have a history of (T)KOing guys in the past. From a technical standpoint, though, Frankie's boxing was clearly good enough to win him enough rounds that he still pulled out a draw despite losing two points in the first round and having to make up that ground.
                  I heart cock

Comment

• edman5555
                    • Apr 2010

Gray does have a history of dropping guys with punches. He dropped Nate Diaz 1 or 2 times in their fight. He almost killed Frankie.
                    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• edman5555
                      • Apr 2010

Frankie has a good game but I will be on Gray for their next fight. Probably Gray by decision.
                      1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Johnny Unreliable
                        • Mar 2010

Either at plus odds is prob the bet to make. I think frankie has better standup technique but grey has more power. In a fight this close having the ability to change the course of the fight with one punch is pretty important. I don't remember grey ever being too hurt from anything edgar threw. Edgar by dec or grey by tko might be good line dependant....

With frankies volume and work rate edgar might be able to steal rounds so id be careful with grey by dec as it should be a close fight if it does go to a decision

Comment

• poopoo333
                          MMA *********
                          • Jan 2010

Tim Boetsch drops to middleweight, faces Kendall Grove at UFC 130

Comment

• Luke
                            10 year vet
                            • Oct 2006

I'm betting Manyard -Edgar a draw
                            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

I would laugh my ass off if that shit happened.
                              I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                                10 year vet
                                • Oct 2006

Anyone here why Nate wants to drop to 170? I must have missed it
                                2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

Working...