Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glfnut0
    • Oct 2008

Sun Night Shootout

Whats the winning call tonight everyone? Got the line at Eagles/Giants pick-um and O/U 44.. Thoughts? Looking for the big payday. Leaning towards Phill not certain on the O/U
  • Betting Bitch
    • Sep 2008

Re: Sun Night Shootout

WOW, a Pick. I took Giants +3 and a small parlay with the under 43.

I guess if you like Philly a Pick'em is a good value. Personally I think the G-Men win in a low scoring game.

The Giants are the better team. I know Philly plays well at home, but I don't see McNabb having much time in the pocket, which he needs to be accurate. But that's my opinion. I also thought the Steelers were going to blow out the Colts. So what do I know, lol.

Good luck anyway you go.
    The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing: Maximize Profits & Minimize Risk - TheBettorNews.com: News, Tips & Strategies - My Picks: My Weekly Picks

Comment

• RedHottG2
      IWS *********
      • Oct 2006

I just got on Philly -3 myself, to much NY action for me to be on that side. I think Philly wins this by 7-10 points..
      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• glfnut0
        • Oct 2008

the O/U is what scares me alot are saying under. I am 50/50 think it could go over? I want a big Parlay.

Comment

• timbob
          Regular user
          • Aug 2008

Looks like a HIGH scoring game is in the works! Hope you went that way!

Comment

Working...