• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

Re: 10-22-08

ProCappersNetwork

The Playoffs record is 23-15 for a profit of 43.03 Units. The units also represent a 4-0 series run.

I have a selection for tonight as well as a series play.

The World Series is here and will be a great matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Tampa Bay Rays. For those of you who have been following me all year you know that I am a Phillies fan but I looked at this series from every angle I could think of and the teams are basically about the same. I think the Phillies have an edge in the bullpen and that may end up deciding this series. If this were to be a regular season game I would be passing this game but since this is the only game going here are my selections not only for tonight but for the series as well. One thing of note will be to keep an eye on the series line as this series goes forward as there may be opportunities to get some nice prices.

Philadelphia -1.06 (3 Unit Play) Hamels vs. Kazmir

Philadelphia to win the World Series +1.36 (3 Unit Play)

Sorry for the lack of a complete writeup but I have some things to do here today. I will be back with my Game 2 selection and I wish everyone the best of luck.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
      215 Hustler
      • Sep 2006

Handicapper: John Ryan
      Detroit Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues (NHL) - 8:35 PM EDT Premium Play
      Pick: Money Line: 135 St. Louis Blues Play Title: St. Louis
      Click Here to View Pick Analysis
      Ai Simulator 5* graded play on St. Louis (NHL) – Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 63-35 making 27.7 units since 2002. Play on any team against the money line off a home win against a division rival facing an opponent after a home game where both teams score 3 or more goals. St. Louis is also in a strong dog role noting they are 29-29 against the money line (+15.6 Units) against good passing teams averaging 5 or more assists per game over the last 3 seasons

Florida Panthers vs. Ottawa Senators (NHL) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Play
      Pick: Money Line: 175 Florida Panthers Play Title: Florida
      Ai Simulator 5* graded play on Florida – Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 46-31 making 28.6 units since 1996. Play against home favorites against the money line off a home loss and in a game involving two bad teams sporting a winning percentage of 30% to 40%. Florida in a very strong role for this upset win noting they are 8-2 against the money line (+7.5 Units) against good power play killing teams with the opposition scoring on <14.5% of chances over the last 2 seasons. Take Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Jose Sharks vs. Philadelphia Flyers (NHL) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Play
      Pick: Money Line: -130 San Jose Sharks Play Title: San Jose
      Ai Simulator 5* graded play on San Jose – Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 24-6 for 80% making 19.6 units since 1996. Play against home teams against the money line after 5 or more consecutive losses playing with 3 or more days rest. San Jose is a perfect 8-0 against the money line (+8.2 Units) in road games against poor offensive teams that are averaging <=26.5 shots on goal per game over the last 2 seasons. Philadelphia is in a very weak role noting that they are 3-12 against the money line (-10.5 Units) in home games facing a good possession teams averaging 3+ more shots on goal than opposition over the last 3 seasons.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

frank patron
        5000 unit game 1 winner
        philadelphia phillies -105 w/ hamels

Comment

• Mr. IWS
          215 Hustler
          • Sep 2006

Iceman: 4* Chicago

Comment

• Mr. IWS
            215 Hustler
            • Sep 2006

Bob Akmens

MLB
            10* Tampa Bay Rays (-105)

NHL
            5* Red Wings/Blues under 5.5

Comment

• Mr. IWS
              215 Hustler
              • Sep 2006

VEGAS RUNNER

Wed, 10/22/08 - 8:20 PM**vegas-runner | *MLB Money Line * Triple-Dime Bet*
              *951 PHI (-105) SportBet vs 952 TAM Analysis:

*** MLB 3* BEST BET of the DAY *** (Hamels vs Shields)

Comment

Working...