• Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

Re: 12-27-09

Greg Shaker | NFL Side Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

double-dime bet 115 TAM 14.0 (-110) bodog vs 116 NOS
    Analysis: NFL: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints - Tampa Bay +14 -110 | Unit Value: 2
    Game Date: 12/27/2009
    Note: You are going to have to wait until this game is over before you call me an idiot ok? Yes, the Saints beat TB earlier this year 38-7 and yes NO is one of the best teams in the NFL. But you can't tell me that this team is not grieving after their perfect season ended last week, and you can't tell me that the Bucs are not in good spirit after their big win last week at Seattle. TB has been good enough to hang within a lot of numbers here late in the season and extra motivation with their drubbing earlier this year by the home team today. Being in the spotlight today should give them the desire they need to keep this one close. This has been a Road Team Series at 10-3 ATS over the last 13 meetings. NO's confidence has been shaken. They should find a way to win today, bu~t I don't think it will be a blowout. I am grabbing the points.

Greg Shaker | NFL Total Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

triple-dime bet 119 BAL / 120 PIT Over 43.0 bodog
    Analysis: NFL: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - Over 43 (Best Bet) -110 | Unit Value: 3
    Note: With all of the playoff implications and all of the teams perhaps resting some players, today and next week are likely to be lean on picks as my head is spinning way too much trying to find out who wants to win, who needs to win, who has packed it in, who has nothing left to pack in. This game is a No Brainer. The Steeler have not Curtain this year and the Best they can be described as are the Pittsburgh Mini Blinds. You can open and close them at will as they have plenty of Holes in their Defense with injuries being the primary factor. Because of that, this team must score points, a lot of them, because they can't rest on a lead anymore. That is especially true when they are playing a team like they are today. Baltimore has quick strike ability and a QB that knows how to move this team. Baltimore has been known for their D for a long time but are not getting any younger and the Pitt offense, while down this year showed us they can still pu~t up some points, and especially here at home, averaging over 25 ppg. Don't let the first game this year between these two scare you off. Ben and Batch both did not start and with Dixon starting they were severely hampered. That will not be in that situation today. Late in the season the bumps and bruizes of both D's will show today and we could easily see 50+ in this one. It should be fun and more important, it should be profitable. This game has moved up off some key numbers but still very playable and I will that hard.

Greg Shaker | NFL Total Sun, 12/27/09 - 1:00 PM ƒŠ

double-dime bet 111 HOU / 112 MIA Over 45.5 bodog
    Analysis: NFL: Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins - Over 45.5 -110 | Unit Value: 2
    Note: I have a lean that Houston is going to win this game but I think the best way to play this one is OVER. Both teams have shifted their focus on throwing the ball and both have been doing that quite well. The Dolphins have been hard to stop in this stadium, averaging 29 ppg but they have not been very prolific stopping their opposition anywhere. We have two defenses that are stretched to the max and banged u~p a bit and I don't see any major D activity here because of that. We have a nice day in Miami with near perfect playing conditions and we have two teams that have a glimmer of hope to make the playoffs. There will be no sitting on a lead for this one and with this not being a natural rival game, the offenses should have their way. This is a high number to beat but I think we will beat it handsomly.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
      215 Hustler
      • Sep 2006

Ats lock

6 pitt -2.5
      6 cincy -13
      6 ky +6.5 (cfb)
      4 ne -9.5

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

Bettorsworld

3* Ravens +3 over Steelers

Hope everyone had a great holiday. We'll be sending out some bowl plays this coming week and we are also really looking forward to this years NFL playoffs.

Wish we had more time to write up this Ravens play but we're under the gun here. We simply feel the Ravens are the better team here and the numbers both season to date and more specifically over the last 6 weeks show it. One team, the Ravens, is putting up playoff like numbers while the other, the Steelers, well, they aren't. Yards per point numbers for the Ravens over the last 6 weeks are 14.5 on offense and a whopping 22.9 on the defensive side of the ball. The Steelers number offensively is 18.2 and defensively it's 14.

Yeah, when these two tangle it's always a war and the Steelers have had the upper hand at home going 8-2 at Heinz field but this Steelers team is not even on the same planet as Steelers teams of the past.

If you're a teaser player, consider using the Ravens as one of your teams today as well.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
          215 Hustler
          • Sep 2006

MONTE WINS
          Monte's biggest plays are normally 300*-500*
          Full Monte Max Out NFL Sunday

2000* SYNDICATE MAX OUT - RAVENS +3

I am backing the Baltimore Ravens as my Sunday NFL 2000* Syndicate Max Out Selection. I am basically betting against the Steelers in this spot .Pittsburgh won on a Miracle/Lucky play on the last play of the game to beat the Packers last week. The Steelers were very close to having lost 6 straight games. However they prevailed against the Packers and somehow still have playoff hopes. They have a Huge game Today against the Ravens and Frankly I feel Pittsburgh has no shot of Winning this game! You don't lose 5 straight games in the NFL on bad luck, your just a bad team and that's what Pittsburgh is! The Steelers have lost to some terrible teams, Cleveland, Oakland and Kansas City. The Steelers defense has banged up and the Ravens can exploit that! I expect the Ravens Ray Rice to have a huge game! The Ravens have scored 79 points in their last 2 games and are playing some good offensive football. This game also falls into a System that I have used with success over the last 3 years. The Steelers are 6-20 ATS in their last 26 games as a favorite of 1/2 to 3 Points & 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games as a home favorite of 1/2 to 3 Points! Let's also make a note that the Ravens are 6-2 ATS as Dog's of 1/2 to 3 Points in their last 8 games in that situation. Let's Grab the 3 Points and Make this our 2000* Syndicate Max Out - Ravens +3

2000* MAX OUT TEASER
          2 Teams - 7 points
          GIANTS -2 & NEW ENGLAND -3

1000* SYNDICATE - REDSKINS +7
          I am backing the Redskins as my Sunday Night 1000* Syndicate Selection. I will make this short and Sweet! Dallas Beats the Saints Pretty Bad on National TV & the Giants "Man-Handle" the Redskins on Monday Night Football. Now they very Next Week the Cowboys on Extra Rest play the Redskins on short rest! So it's that Simple to make money betting the NFL in December right? DEAD WRONG! That line has sat at 7 points with 80% of the Public hammering Dallas. Here are the Facts, Dallas should be flat after defeating the previously undefeated Saints and by the way, Dallas Still Sucks in December! Redskins were embarrassed on National TV! They have to man up now and play for respect on National TV again. I am sure there were some fired up Washington veterans after Monday's game. This is a Trap game for the Cowboys Bettors, Don't get Sucked in! Let's take the Home Dog Redskins tonight! 1000* Syndicate - Redskins +7

Comment

• Mr. IWS
            215 Hustler
            • Sep 2006

POINT TRAIN
            NFL GOY - NY Giants (-7) over Carolina - 122709

10-Unit NFL GAME OF THE YEAR
            NY Giants (-7) over Carolina
            Sunday, December 27 – 12:00 PM CST
            New York is on the outside looking in at a playoff spot right now. They are one game behind the Cowboys and Packers with two games to play. Since their bye week in mid-November, the Giants are 3-2, losing closely to the Broncos and the Eagles. They got a huge win against the Redskins on Monday night in their last game. They need this win to stay in contention and they get the Panthers in a let-down situation here on the road. Go with the Giants to win big.

Carolina defeated the Vikings last week at home, 26-7. They were losing 7-6 in the 4th quarter before piling on 20 points late. That win puts them in a good situation to bet-against. They would’ve likely been a double digit underdog had they lost to the Vikings, now they are just a 7 point dog on the road against a playoff battling team. They’ve had their share of problems on the road. They’ve lost three straight on the road by an average of 10.3 PPG (no games were within 7 points). They are going to be without starting QB Delhomme and back-up Matt Moore (who started last week) is nursing an injured shoulder but is likely to play. Starting RB DeAngelo Williams is also out so backup Jonathon Stewart will get the majority of the carries.
            Carolina has the 26th ranked rush defense in the NFL. That will prove to be costly against the Giants, who boast two starting caliber backs; Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw. Jacobs has 834 yards and 5 touchdowns while Bradshaw has rushed for 712 and 7 touchdowns. If Carolina manages to slow down their running attack, then we have strong faith that Eli Manning will take over with his bevy of receiving weapons. If it weren’t for Eli’s brother, Peyton, Eli would have a strong case for MVP this season. He’s completing over 60% of his passes for 3584 yards with 26 touchdowns and just 11 picks.
            Carolina is just 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0. New York is 5-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record and 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games following a S.U. win. The favorite in this series is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings and we expect these trends to continue. Go with New York.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
              215 Hustler
              • Sep 2006

SCOTT RICKENBACH

Players NFL 8* Sunday OVER in Pit on Dec 27th
              Scott Rickenbach’s NFL 8* (Regular Play) OVER the total in Pittsburgh vs Baltimore @ 1:00 ET – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* up to 10*. The 6*, 7*, and 8* picks are the normal, daily play ratings. The 9* and 10* picks are the higher-rated plays and are Top Plays! A 10* Top Play is rare and, of course, is a level above a 9* Top Play!

Pittsburgh’s offense caught fire last week and it led to a key win over Green Bay to keep the Steelers playoff hopes alive. That insures that Pittsburgh will bring positive energy to this key divisional home game with Baltimore today. However, the trouble for the Steelers is their defense has been impacted by injuries this season and it’s certainly appeared to take its toll. Pittsburgh has proven unable to hold leads late in games as the defense definitely seems to be worn down! The Steelers have gone over the total in four of their last five games and they’re facing a Ravens offense that has additional confidence from scoring a total of 79 points the last two weeks.

While it is true that the recent big wins for Baltimore came against weaker opposition but that is still a tremendous boost for a team’s confidence and the Ravens will take advantage of a Pittsburgh defense that truly has been a shell of it’s former self. Although cold at Heinz Field today, the winds will be light with no precipitation so the weather conditions are ideal for points early and often in this one. The Steelers are 8-2 to the over when revenging a loss versus an opponent while the Ravens are 7-1 to the over as a road dog of 3 points or less. These two trends stretch back over the last three seasons and provide us with combined ATS support of 15-3 (83%) to the over in this one. Play OVER the total in Pittsburgh as an 8* Regular Play selection.

Players NFL 10* Top Play GOM on NY JETS on Dec 27th
              Scott Rickenbach’s NFL 10* (TOP PLAY) New York Jets (+) @ Indianapolis @ 4:15 ET – RATING SYSTEM: Plays range from 6* up to 10*. The 6*, 7*, and 8* picks are the normal, daily play ratings. The 9* and 10* picks are the higher-rated plays and are Top Plays! A 10* Top Play is rare and, of course, is a level above a 9* Top Play!

The feeling here is that we’re going to see quite a few guys sitting out and/or getting plenty of rest in this game. Until the #1 seed in the AFC was sewn up it was justifiable for the Colts to keep giving it their all. That said, Indianapolis still barely even got by Jacksonville last week as it took a late TD for the Colts to get the four point win. Their prior game was a 12 point win over Denver but Indy was outgained in the game. The week before that was a 10 point win over Tennessee but the Colts were again outgained in that game! Before that win over the Titans, the Colts did beat the Texans but Houston held the yardage edge in that one. Prior to that it was a two point win for Indianapolis over Baltimore in a game the Ravens clearly should have won outright. Honestly, if you look at back at all the stats and/or scores from Indianapolis the last 8 weeks you simply will not be all that impressed. Yes, the Colts are undefeated but they were blowing teams away early in the season. Now, it’s a fierce battle each week just for the Colts to remain unbeaten. Amazingly, the Colts have managed to continue to not only sneak out wins but also they’ve often snuck out the point spread covers as well. That’s not likely to continue here.

It’s official, the Colts have locked up everything there is to lock up and there’s just two weeks left in the regular season. How can they risk guys getting hurt in a spot like this? Simple answer, they can not. The Colts certainly will play many starters here but anyone hurting (even with a minor injury) is likely to sit. The other issue for Indianapolis here is that the match-up edges are also favorable toward the Jets. If anybody is built well to beat the Colts when they are less than 100% physically and mentally (Indy is looking ahead to post-season), it’s the Jets. New York has been rock solid against the pass this season which is what the Colts like to do. Defensively, Indianapolis has a tendency to struggle against the run which should allow the Jets physical offensive line to open up holes for the running game. This will alleviate pressure on the passing attack of the Jets and allow New York to try and control this game with their defense and a ground-based ball-control offense. We like this formula for the Jets (still alive in the playoff chase) against a Colts team that is finally in “slow-down” mode in advance of the post-season. The line has been dropping but there still is fantastic line value with the underdog in this one. Look for the Jets to improve to 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against AFC South opponents while the Colts drop to 13-22 ATS in home games where the total is posted anywhere between 38.5 and 42 points! Play the New York Jets plus the points as a 10* Top Play selection.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

SuperSportsGroup

Music City Bowl 8:30pm
                Interessing game and matchup in this game. Kentucky has been pretty quiet this season and come to the Bowls with a 7-5 record but a 3-1 road record. Clemson comes in with an 8-5 record and 2-3 road record. Not too impressive for this team that has looked good all year. This is a tough game especially considering that Kentucky plays Clemson tough every time they meet. We are gonna lay the points here since we like this Clemson team and think they really get some revenge on Kentucky
                PICK: Clemson -6.5 Game (8*)

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                  215 Hustler
                  • Sep 2006

Rainman
                  5* New Orleans
                  5* Green Bay
                  3* Kansas City
                  3* Baltimore
                  1* San Francisco

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                    215 Hustler
                    • Sep 2006

Craig Davis Sunday's Lineup
                    100 Dime --- REDSKINS (Absolutely buy the 1/2 point as this number has been sitting at +7 for four days)

20 Dime --- CLEMSON (Buy the 1/2 point if your line is -7 or -7 1/2)

WASHINGTON REDSKINS (absolutely buy the 1/2 point as this number has been sitting at an even 7 for the last four days)

Well, here it is. The game I've been waiting for. These games don't come along often, but when they do I like to pounce all over them. The Washington Redskins will not only cover this number, but I think they'll have a legitimate chance to win this game straight up. I liked this game a few weeks ago before everything transpired the way that it has, but after the events of the past week, I like this game even more.

Before I even break this game down from a historical and statistical standpoint, let's look at what these teams have been up to the last 8 days. First, the Cowboys did the absolute unthinkable by shocking the Saints and handing them their first loss of the season last Saturday night in the dome as 8-point dogs. They jumped out to a big lead and then hung on in the end to grab the 7-point win. The December "monkey" appears to now be off their back, right? Then, two nights later the Redskins host the Giants as three-point underdogs, and get absolutely embarrassed on National TV, 45-12. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Since then, DT Albert Haynesworth was sent home from practice because of his comments about the coaching and it appears that this whole team is in disarray. The line, coincidentally, has jumped from -4 to -7 because of everything you just read... yet the public is still backing the Cowboys. Perfect!!

Taking all of that into consideration, you might the Cowboys are going to go into FedEx Field tonight and absolutely lay the wood to the Redskins, but I couldn't disagree more. Since everything in the world points to a big Dallas win, that makes me even more confident the Redskins are the right side here. You see, for whatever reason, the general public still loves to bet on the Cowboys. Vegas took the line up three points and people are still jumping all over Dallas.

If you think about it, the Cowboys still stink in December... just because they got one big win in the "dreaded month" doesn't mean that proverbial monkey is off their back... that just means they shook him around a little. But because so much of the country saw them whip up on a seemingly unbeatable team (the Saints), it's safe to assume they also believe Washington won't pose much of a threat tonight, especially after what happened to them Monday night. Let's remember something first... I released a 10-dime winner on the Cowboys Saturday night and I also released a 30-dime winner on the Giants Monday night. The Giants play was bigger because after looking at historical data, it was apparent the Giants simply own the Redskins. For whatever reason, the Redskins just don't play well against the Giants not matter where they play them.

Same thing can be said for tonight's contest. What you saw Monday night is in no way an indication of what type of team the Redskins are. In the same breath, the Cowboys win over New Orleans was a must-win for them while the Saints treated it as just another game. Dallas was sick and tired of hearing about the whole December thing and they put everything they had into winning that game. So tonight's matchup might look like a mismatch on paper, but when you compare these two teams, look back at their first meeting of the year, and compare historical data when these two meet up in Washington, you'll realize that the Redskins are clearly the best play on the board today.

First off, let's note the Cowboys are just 4-3 on the road while the Redskins are 3-4 at home. Dallas' four road wins came at New Orleans (by 7), at Philly (by 4), at Kansas City (by 6) and at Tampa (by 13). Their other road trips included losses to Green Bay (by 10), to Denver (by 7) and to New York (by 7). If you're looking for their biggest wins, they came at home against Atlanta, Seattle and Oakland. Aside from those three games in the middle of the season, Dallas has been very average and simply isn't blowing out anyone... especially outdoors in cold weather. So what's to make me think they can play in a huge rivalry game like this, outdoors in the cold weather, and win by more than 7 points?? Folks, this is like taking candy from a baby.

Let's examine how these two teams have matched up over the years, especially when playing in the Nation's Capitol. Earlier this year the Cowboys needed every bit of the 60 minutes they played to earn a 7-6 victory over their NFC East rivals. The Redskins led much of the game, but fell short when Tony Romo hit Patrick Crayton for a TD pass with just under 3 minutes remaining. That game was IN Dallas. Last season the two teams split their season series, with each team winning on the other team's field... but neither game was decided by more than 4 points. In 2007 each team won on their home field, but Washington victory (27-6) was much more impressive than Dallas' win at home (only 28-23).

In fact, Dallas hasn't swept a season series from Washington since back in 2004... and both of those wins were by only three points. You have to go back to 2003 as the last time Dallas beat Washington by more than 7 points when playing in Washington. And in that game, a 27-0 win by the Cowboys, Washington had 4 costly turnovers that resulted in 21 Dallas points. The Cowboys would go on to the playoffs that year while the Redskins would barely win 5 games... and let's also remember Bill Parcells was coaching that team... not Wade Phillips. Phillips has NEVER beaten the Redskins by more than 7 points.

Before that you have to go back to 1998 when the Cowboys beat Washington by more than 7... and before that it was 1993. So you see, it's a very rare occurrence when Dallas waltzes into D.C. and comes out with a big victory. History is clearly on our side in this one.

Now, back to the Redskins for a minute. You don't think these guys realize they are auditioning for jobs under new GM Bruce Allen? There will be lots of changes this off-season, and each of these players knows that after what happened Monday night, none of them have job security unless they step it up for their last home game of the season. And what better way to go out than by beating the Dallas Cowboys, their arch-rival, in the 100th meeting of this storied rivalry in their home season finale?

Let's not crown the Cowboys yet. They still struggle to score points on the road, especially outdoors, and this game is sandwiched in between their huge emotional victory against the Saints and an even bigger divisional game vs. the Eagles next week. I'm not saying the Cowboys are looking past the Redskins tonight, but this game is a perfect spot for a small letdown... especially as a big road favorite. Gametime temperature is supposed to be right around 32 degrees, and I've seen the Cowboys struggle twice already this year in cold road games... at Green Bay and at New York. Nothing can convince me they have enough in the tank to beat the Redskins tonight in those same conditions.

And aside from all of these facts and figures, Dallas finally cut kicker Nick Folk after continual, costly misses in crucial situations. Who did they sign? Former Redskins kicker Shaun Suisham... whose missed chip shot against the Saints cost them a win earlier this month. Dallas is 4-9 ATS in their last 13 road games while the underdog in this series has covered 21 of the last 28 meetings. Some how, some way Shaun Suisham is going to be called on to make a crucial field goal late in this game. I have no idea if he's going to make it or miss it, but isn't it kinda ironic that it might come down to that? I'm taking the Redskins and the 7 1/2 (after we buy the 1/2 point) to cover against the Cowboys as my highest rated NFL play of the year.

CLEMSON TIGERS (buy the 1/2 point if your line is 7 or 7 1/2) --- To be honest, this selection is based solely on the fact that everyone in the world is on Kentucky and all the numbers point to a Wildcat cover. I haven't found a single handicapper yet who is on Clemson, and after looking at the numbers, taking Kentucky plus the points seems too easy. Just like taking Ohio seemed too easy yesterday. Just about every capper in the country was on Ohio, and to be honest, I liked them too when first looking at the numbers. But one thing I've always believed... when it looks absolutely too good to be true, it probably is. So I released Marshall as my free play and it came through. Same scenario applies here. I think Clemson is the better team and they have the best skill player on the field (CJ Spiller), but they have no business giving 7 points to anyone right now... especially the way their run defense played in their final two games of the season. Having said that, they do have Spiller, and since this is his final game in a Clemson uniform, you can bet he's going to leave it all on the field. Kentucky can't stop the run and the two best teams they've seen all year (Alabama and Florida) ran the ball down their throats, winning by an average of 25 points between them. I'm not saying Clemson is in the same breath as Florida and Alabama, but they're better than the teams Kentucky played at the end of the season. Let's also not forget Spiller is pretty darn good in the return game... something Kentucky has had trouble with this year as well. Dogs were ruling the roost early on in these college bowl games, but two of three favorites covered Saturday, including USC who was giving 7 1/2 points to Boston College.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                      215 Hustler
                      • Sep 2006

Underground Sports Connection

100* Washington Redskins +7

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                        215 Hustler
                        • Sep 2006

Seabass
                        300 Teaser of Year Pitt +3, Indy/Jets under 47
                        200 Denver
                        100 Skins, Raiders (steam)
                        50 KC, NYJ, GB over, HOU

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                          215 Hustler
                          • Sep 2006

SuperSportsGroup

Music City Bowl 8:30pm
                          Interessing game and matchup in this game. Kentucky has been pretty quiet this season and come to the Bowls with a 7-5 record but a 3-1 road record. Clemson comes in with an 8-5 record and 2-3 road record. Not too impressive for this team that has looked good all year. This is a tough game especially considering that Kentucky plays Clemson tough every time they meet. We are gonna lay the points here since we like this Clemson team and think they really get some revenge on Kentucky
                          PICK: Clemson -6.5 Game (8*)

NCAAB
                          Valparaiso v. Akron 2pmVal comes in to this game as a 1-7 on the road record against Akron who is 6-1 at home. Both these teams are averaging around 73 points per game. We see the UNDER as the best play here but also will be taking the points with Val.
                          PICK: UNDER 145.5 Game (8*)
                          PICK: Val +6 1H (5*)
                          PICK: Val +10.5 Game (5*)

San Fran v. Washington 3pm
                          PICK: UNDER 148 Game (7*)

Austin Peay v. Missouri 3PM
                          PICK: Missouri -20 Game (9*) Best Bet of the day

3 team parlay for 1* pays 6*
                          UNDER Missouri 149.5 Game
                          UNDER 131.5 UConn Game
                          Sacramento St +5.5 Game

NBA
                          Detroit v. Toronto 1pm
                          OK so looking at this game, the one thing that stands out is why is the line so low? Toronto at home should be at least a 7-8 point favorite here over a Detroit team that they have beaten pretty big the last few meetings. Why is this line so low then might we ask. They only conclusion is that this is a trap game. We will take a chance here with Detroit based solely on the fact that this line doesnt make sense and 95% of the public looks like they are on Toronto right now.
                          PICK: Detroit +3 Game (6*)

Houston v. Cleveland 6pm
                          Well we missed on our Houston pick last night over the Nets but once again, Houston as an 8 point dog is just too tempting for us to refuse. Looking at the previous matchups between these two teams, the Rockets have hung in tough. We will take our chances here and hope Cleveland is tired from a long roadtrip over the past week.
                          PICK: Houston +8 Game (9*) Best Bet of the day
                          PICK: UNDER 191.5 Game (5*)

San Antonio v. NY 6pm
                          This once again is another game that just is fishy. The Spurs who started a road trip with a 15 poitnt win over the Bucks yesterday now are 3 point favs at NY? Can NY really match up to the talent of the Spurs? We just dont see this line making any sense. We also dont like the fact that 85% of the public is on the Spurs. WE will take our chances with NY in this one.
                          PICK: Knicks +3 Game (7*)

Dallas v. Denver 8pm
                          PICK: OVER 106 1H (8*)
                          PICK: Denver -6.5 Game (6*)

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                            215 Hustler
                            • Sep 2006

Feist

4* stl/az UNDER
                            5* tb/nor UNDER
                            Inner Circle jax/ne UNDER
                            Platinum nyj/ind UNDER

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                              215 Hustler
                              • Sep 2006

Scott Delaney
                              Sunday ... 60-Dime ARIZONA CARDINALS ... Remember last season, when the Cardinals had clinched the NFC West long before the season ended? Remember how bad the Cardinals were decimated by the Vikings and Patriots in Weeks 15 and 16 by a combined final of 82-21?

The Cardinals closed the season losing four of six games, getting outscored by an average final of 33-23. They did beat two teams, however, including St. Louis, 34-10 in Week 14.

And while this year's Rams are worse than last season's version, I'm not so sure the Cardinals can say the same.

So, while the they've already clinched the NFC West title, and there’s little chance of the Cardinals grabbing a higher playoff seed, I believe they have two goals against the lowly Rams: Stay sharp and stay healthy.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt has made it clear he is going to play his starters, and even if Matt Leinart gets extended playing time so Kurt Warner can rest up for the postseason, Warner's time in the game will take the Rams so far out of the game that Leinart should be able to play mistake-free football.

And when Leinart is in the game, it'll be the perfect time to establish Beanie Wells as the team's No. 1 running back by handing him the ball 15 to 20 times against a porous defense. And with a strong performance today, the more confidence the Cardinals will have in their running game heading into the postseason.

But forget about the high-octane offense for a moment ... let's talk about the Rams.

Ever heard of Keith Null? No, he's not the offensive coordinator or some offensive coach. Sounds like it though, right? Well, he's the quarterback. The starting quarterback. He was St. Louis’ sixth-round pick this year out of West Texas A&M. The Cardinals’ defensive players are going to feast on this kid, who is going to be stuck playing in a brutal environment in front of a raucous crowd.

I already know the defensive line will be fired up. The Cardinals will undoubtedly stack the box with an additional defender or two to stifle running back Steven Jackson, the team’s only offensive threat. Stop Jackson and the Rams will haveno choice but to put the game in Null’s hands, and that’s a bet I am confident I can cash in on.

Lay the points with Arizona, which will win by at least three touchdowns.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                                215 Hustler
                                • Sep 2006

NSA
                                20* NFL Patriots -10
                                20* NFL Broncos +7
                                20* NBA Mavericks +6.5
                                10* NFL Dolphins -1
                                10* NFL Giants -7.5