Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swaminator
    • Aug 2017

looks correct- site has 6* Big East GOM advertised- GL
    ASA’s 6-Star BIG EAST GAME OF THE MONTH – 5-0 RUN – WIN #6 is HERE!

Comment

• IronCity
      • Sep 2017

Okay then. I guess the site I go do doesn't list that game for American Sports Analysis. I figure they are the same service:
      American Sports Analysts (ASAwins), Lee Kostroski & Mike Merlet,

Comment

• Musca Sports
        • Oct 2017

Has anyone gotten The Sharp Plays stuff? TIA

Comment

• B*mb07
          • Mar 2018

Philly Guy - Villanova W Virg Temple LaSalle Flor St
          Champagne - top Auburn Tex A&M reg Louisville N Texas Toledo Flor Colo S Carolina
          Dime Man - Top Northeast Alabama reg Syracuse Citadel SMU Ga Tech E ILL S Carol Davidson Murray St W Kenty Rice
          Grand Canyon Cal Fullerton W Virg

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2012

Scott Spreitzer CBB

3-Unit Play: Take 616 Providence +1.5 over Villanova (1 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25)

I'm backing Providence on Saturday. Villanova has done their damage at home but in true road action they're just 2-2 on the season beating a weak St. Joe's team and coming from 8 down at the half in Omaha to overcome an ice-cold Creighton squad. But the 'Cats have been overvalued for a while on the road, which explains their 2-9-1 ATS road slide. And while they allow their hosts to make 45% of their shots, Providence is holding its guests to 40% shooting. Villanova takes nearly half of their shots from the 3-point line, averaging over 29 attempts per game yet make just over 9 per game. PC is the better rebounding team on their home floor and they own strong assists/turnovers ratios at both ends of the floor, much better than Villanova's road metrics. I'm backing Providence on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

3-Unit Play: Take 655 UNC-Greensboro -12 over Samford (3 p.m., Sat., Jan. 25)

I'm laying the points with UNC Greensboro on Saturday. Samford has dropped 5 in a row and almost look like they've quit on HC Padgett. Samford has allowed an average of 96 ppg in their last 4 outings on 54% shooting, including 45% 3-point shooting. They committed an average of nearly 17 turnovers per game during their 5-game losing streak. Greensboro owns strong rebounding and defensive metrics and should have little trouble taking advantage of Samford's lack of intensity on the defensive end. I'm laying the points with UNC Greensboro on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

3-Unit Play: Take 780 Wichita St. -10 over UCF (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25)

I'm laying the points with Wichita State on Saturday. The Shockers are one of the better teams in CBB as far as defensive metrics are concerned. Defensive effective FG percentage and turnover percentage are excellent and they should own a big advantage on the glass. UCF has recently lost to Houston by 15 and Cincinnati by 14, two teams similar to Wichita State in power rating and metrics I use in my capping and I expect the Shockers to cover the number. I'm laying the points with Wichita State on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

7-Unit Play: Take 784 Colorado -7.5 over Washington (9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25)

I'm laying the points with Colorado on Saturday night. We went against Washington last Saturday and won when they collapsed and eventually lost SU/ATS to Oregon in OT. UW has suffered back-to-back defeats where they've blown a lead and now are on the tail-end of the back-to-back altitude road trip, having played and lost at Utah on Thursday. Washington's offensive output has dropped off quite a bit over their last 5 games and now face a fierce Colorado defense in an ultra tough venue. The Buffs bounced back in a big way last time out and did so without Tyler Bey. No less than three players finished the game with double doubles and CU rolled Wazzu 78-56. Bey is expected back tonight and should just add to the mix. Washington has covered just 1 of their last 6 road games and they're failed to win in true road action this season. CU enters on a 17-7 ATS run at home against teams playing less than .400 basketball on the road and they'd like nothing better than to snap a 5-game head-to-head skid. I believe they will accomplish that goal and do so by a spread covering margin. I'm laying the points with Colorado on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.
            Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Or Cpaw Iws for Facebook &
            Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2012

College Basketball(BOB BALFE) VIP
              3:00 PM EST
              Rotation #647
              Louisiana Tech -4.5 over UAB
              UAB had a lot of roster turnover this year. Makhtar Gueve is the only player with a lot of starting experience. Louisiana Tech has one of the most experienced lineups in the country. This Bulldogs team has 7 guys on it that have started a lot of basketball games. The experience and talent level edge goes to the Bulldogs. This is a team that can share the ball well and should continue their hot start to the season on the road today. Take LA Tech.

College Basketball
              8:00 PM EST
              Rotation #775
              Notre Dame +9 FSU
              Notre Dame is another team that returns most of their players and everyone in their rotation has played with each other for at least a season now. FSU lost a lot of key starters, but they are physical and have a lot of talent. I am not quite sure FSU should be such big favorites today. Notre Dame can rebound well, they share the ball and they can hit the three pointer. This team isn’t as big or strong as FSU, but they are close and one of only a few teams that can almost match them in team size. I think this spread is a little too high. Take Notre Dame.

College Basketball
              3:00 PM EST
              Rotation #779
              UCF +11 over Wichita State
              Wichita State has a great coach and is a great team in their home building. When gambling you should really never go against that combo, but I believe this is another spread that is too high. The Shockers have been struggling on the offensive end this year and have gone into too many slumps that keep opponents in the game. UCF doesn’t have the dream team that they did last year, but they are well coached by Johnny Dawkins. This is a team with a lot of transfers that might be hard to figure out for this younger Wichita State team. I think the Knights can keep it within single digits. Take UCF.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2012

Tim Doyle

UNDER 129.5
                WASHINGTON @ COLORADO | 1/25 | 9:00 PM EST
                11:26 AM
                Colorado is one of the best defensive teams in the country and getting to 60 points is so tough. Washington’s 2-3 zone is its identity. This is a low- scoring, grind-it-out type of conference game, making the Under the top play.

19-15-1 IN LAST 35 CBB PICKS | +394
                ST. BONA. +4.5
                RHODE ISLAND @ ST. BONA. | 1/25 | 3:00 PM EST
                11:20 AM
                The Bonnies have been slaughtered lately by VCU and Dayton, but they are home on Saturday. They are not at full strength as Osun Osunniyi looks like a no-go, but Olean on a Saturday is a tough environment and Mark Schmidt is the best coach you have never heard of.

TOLEDO -5.5
                BOWLING GREEN @ TOLEDO | 1/25 | 7:00 PM EST
                11:16 AM
                I’ve seen Bowling Green live and don’t think the Falcons are right this year. If you follow me, you’ll notice we have faded them for much success recently. Let’s ride the wave. Plus Toledo is very good. The Rockets won at MAC favorite Akron last week.

KENTUCKY +165
                KENTUCKY @ TEXAS TECH | 1/25 | 6:00 PM EST
                11:14 AM
                This is a great matchup of teams that I believe can “win it all!” I believe Kentucky has more offensive weapons and Nick Richards will dominate in this spot. This Kentucky team is built for this game.

6-2 IN LAST 8 CBB ML PICKS | +595
                RICHMOND +6.5
                DAYTON @ RICHMOND | 1/25 | 6:00 PM EST
                11:12 AM
                Chris Mooney has saved his job this season. His team has a bunch of veterans and they have steady guard play against a crazy-athletic Dayton team, paced by Obi Toppin. The place will be rocking and the Spiders feed off that energy to keep it close.

ILLINOIS +4
                ILLINOIS @ MICHIGAN | 1/25 | 12:00 PM EST
                11:09 AM
                I’d love to play the money line here, but no one wins on the road in the Big Ten! Illinois has some monsters down low and athletes to defend. I wasn’t sold on the Illini earlier in the year, but I like them in this spot.

PROVIDENCE +110
                VILLANOVA @ PROVIDENCE | 1/25 | 1:00 PM EST
                11:08 AM
                This line smells and this game smells. Villanova has survived some scares recently and is just 2-5-1 against the spread on the road. This is a bad spot in a bad arena. Back the Friars.

AMERICAN +135
                COLGATE @ AMERICAN | 1/25 | 2:00 PM EST
                11:04 AM
                American is very well coached and played Colgate very tough for 35 minutes in Hamilton. If the Eagles would have made a shot, they might have won. Role players play better at home.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2012

Mike Tierney

MISS. STATE +1.5
                  MISS. STATE @ OKLAHOMA | 1/25 | 2:00 PM EST
                  11:42 AM
                  Oklahoma City is not an entirely neutral site for this matchup, but the Sooners will miss the on-campus crowd at their usual home in Norman. Mississippi State forward Reggie Perry is on a tear, staking a claim for All-American. He has contributed to the Bulldogs’ status as the nation’s leader in offensive rebound percentage. They have won three straight outright, albeit at home. The Sooners have fallen in three of the past four.

12-5-1 IN LAST 18 CBB PICKS | +629
                  3-0 IN LAST 3 MISSST ATS PICKS | +300

ST. JOHN'S +4.5
                  ST. JOHN'S @ DEPAUL | 1/25 | 2:00 PM EST
                  11:40 AM
                  The Red Storm are delighted to face the only team it has conquered in the Big East -- without its inside force. Big man Jaylen Butz (11.2ppg, 6.0 rpg) has yet to recover from an illness. The Johnnies have failed to cover in just two of their last 11 outings. The Blue Demons have been shaky home favorites, covering four times in the last 13 dating to last season.

12-5-1 IN LAST 18 CBB PICKS | +629
                  4-0 IN LAST 4 DEPAUL ATS PICKS | +400

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2012

Marco

4% Charlotte -3

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2012

Bill Marzano

UTAH -4
                      DALLAS @ UTAH | 1/25 | 5:00 PM EST
                      10:50 AM
                      This is a fantastic matchup between two teams playing great basketball. The Jazz may be the hottest team in the NBA, having won 18 of their last 20 and posting a 17-3 record at home. They have won three of the last four meetings against Dallas, including two straight at home, and have won seven straight ATS at home. Meanwhile the Mavericks lost a key player in Dwight Powell. I'm on Utah.

35-27-1 IN LAST 63 NBA ATS PICKS | +536
                      3-1-1 IN LAST 5 DAL ATS PICKS | +191

2-1 IN LAST 3 UTA ATS PICKS | +91

UNDER 129.5
                      10:33 AM
                      This should be a low-scoring game. The Huskies rank third in the Pac-12 in scoring defense and first in 3-point field goal percentage and should keep the Buffs from reaching their scoring average. Colorado also is playing excellent defensively, ranking second in the conference in scoring defense (61.7 points per game). Under is the play.

25-16 IN LAST 41 CBB O/U PICKS | +735
                      WASHINGTON +8
                      10:25 AM
                      The Huskies have won five straight meetings against Colorado, and even though they are 0-3 in true road games this season, those losses were by a combined 10 points. Washington owns the Pac-12's No. 3 scoring defense and No. 1 3-point field goal percentage defense (29.9). This is just too many points to lay. Take Washington.

2-1 IN LAST 3 WASH ATS PICKS | +89

UTAH -7
                      WASHINGTON ST. @ UTAH | 1/25 | 7:00 PM EST
                      10:16 AM
                      The Utes come into this game off a huge win over Washington and now face a Washington State team they have dominated winning 11 straight meetings. Utah leads the conference in free throw shooting (74.7 percent) and do a great job of creating opportunities at the charity stripe. Meanwhile the Cougars are just 1-4 on the road this year. Take Utah.

UNDER 141.5
                      NC STATE @ GEORGIA TECH | 1/25 | 4:00 PM EST
                      10:05 AM
                      NC State is a better overall team than Georgia Tech, however, I think the better play is on the total. The Wolfpack come into this game off a nice win at Virginia but are a banged-up group and will be missing a couple of key players. The Wolfpack have been playing well defensively, holding three of their last four opponents to less than 40 percent shooting from the field. The Under has been a money maker for both teams this season, 12-7 for NC State and 13-6 for Georgia Tech. Under is the play.

25-16 IN LAST 41 CBB O/U PICKS | +735
                      ALABAMA -8.5
                      KANSAS ST. @ ALABAMA | 1/25 | 6:00 PM EST
                      9:55 AM
                      This is going to be a tough matchup for the Wildcats, will be missing a couple of players after their brawl with Kansas. They are just 1-3 away from home. Alabama is playing solid basketball. This team can score, ranking third in the nation with 83.1 points per game. Bama is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games at home. I'm rolling with the Tide.

RUTGERS -13
                      NEBRASKA @ RUTGERS | 1/25 | 2:00 PM EST
                      9:49 AM
                      Rutgers finds itself ranked No. 24 and off to one of its best starts (14-5). The Scarlet Knights are 13-0 at home and 8-0-1 ATS at home in their last nine games. They pounded the Huskers, 79-62, earlier this month and should beat them up even more here at home. Nebraska has really struggled on the road, dropping 16 of its last 18 since the start of last season. Take Rutgers.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2012

Stephen Oh

OLD DOMINION -3
                        FAU @ OLD DOMINION | 1/25 | 7:00 PM EST
                        12:25 AM
                        Florida Atlantic is 10-2 at home this season but just 2-6 on the road. My model says that Old Dominion is covering this spread two-thirds of the time so you're getting excellent value with the Monarchs. Lay the points.

4-1 IN LAST 5 CBB ATS PICKS | +283
                        WILLIAM & MARY -5.5
                        TOWSON @ WILLIAM & MARY | 1/25 | 4:00 PM EST
                        12:18 AM
                        William & Mary is the best team in the Colonial. The Tribe shoot 47.4 percent from the field and are a perfect 7-0 at home. My simulations say William & Mary covers this spread almost two-thirds of the time, so you're getting excellent value. Take the Tribe.

4-1 IN LAST 5 CBB ATS PICKS | +283

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2012

Esparza
                          4 Unit Play. Take #615 Villanova -2 over Providence (1:00p.m., Saturday January 25)
                          Today at Dunkin Donuts Center the Villanova Wildcats look to steal a conference road game. Nova has won 9 out 10 and since their road loss to Marquette the Wildcats have won 5-Straight and their defense has been outstanding. Providence has dropped back-to-back games (all road games) but has dropped 3 out 4 and if they struggle on offense the home team will lose today. Providence is 1-8 ATS following a SU loss and 0-5 ATS as a home underdog.

3 Unit Play. Take #714 Eastern Washington -3 over Southern Utah (5:05p.m., Saturday January 25)
                          Both team have identical records but today give me the Eastern Washington Eagles at home. They have won 6 out 7 at home and coming back home after back-to-back road wins. The favorite in this series is 8-2 ATS and the home team is 5-1 ATS so again give me the EWU Eagles at home.

4 Unit Play. Take #755 Over 131 Baylor at Florida (8:00p.m., Saturday January 25 ESPN)
                          The No. 1 team in the country the Baylor Bears make a trip to the Swamp (Exactech Arena) to face off the Florida Gators. The Gators have been trending 'Over' games cashing 5 out 7 and if they want to beat the No. 1 team in the land they will need to push the tempo and score in the high 70's. Florida has been playing their best ball at home but Baylor 'D' is no joke. The Bears will start the game playing outstanding team 'D' but look for the Gators to push the tempo and this game goes 'Over' the total. Baylor is 14-4 O/U as an underdog and the Florida Gators ar8-3 O/U as a favorite.

6 Unit Play. Take #793 Over 142 Pacific at Gonzaga (10:00p.m., Saturday January 25)

Why not play this total 'Over' because the Gonzaga Bulldogs offense at home has been nothing but brilliant. Gonzaga at home is averaging 95ppg in their last 6 home games and tonight I see the same results from the Zags. We had Pacific/BYU over the total Thursday night and fell 2-points shy but tonight I see both teams pushing this game 'Over' and the Zags win by double-digits. Pacific is 8-2 O/U following a double-digit loss at home and the Tigers will need to keep up the pace tonight on the road. Gonzaga is 7-1 O/U last 8 home games and the Bulldogs are 17-5 O/U last 22 games.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2012

ASA

10* Georgia Southern -2

Twitter@cpawsports