• Dec 2017

Chris Jordan 2500 twins run line

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Tmo82
          Chris Jordan 2500 twins run line
          My 2500♦ Winner for tonight is on the MINNESOTA TWINS RUN LINE in their American League Central clash against the Chicago White Sox. At 9 am pacific, the line is Twins -1' runs, -115.

Today's Analysis

Yes, I'm laying a small price with the Minnesota Twins on the run line, in their American League Central clash against the Chicago White Sox. I think this one will be over before you know it, one night after the Twins crept past the Pale Hose, 5-3.

MAKE NOTE: All Run Line/Total plays automatically list pitchers with the starters who are scheduled to go at the time of the wager. But even though I'm going to bring up both starters who are scheduled to start, I am not concerned with who goes for either team tonight and want you playing this game on the Run Line regardless. That being said, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to be sure you have action even if one of the pitchers scheduled to start is scratched, by re-wagering the game if that takes place.

The record-breaking Twins have been powering the ball all season, spraying hits across the field, and come into this one leading the league with 600 extra-base hits and an MLB-high 287 home runs.

Minnesota, which is 41-23 against the Central division, has split its last 10 games and is hitting only .246 in that span. That is one of the reasons I really like this play tonight. The Twins are in need of an explosive outing, and it can happen at any given time. This is a team that has an on-base percentage of .336 - fourth-best in the American League - led by Nelson Cruz's team-high .372.

Cruz also leads the Twins with 37 home runs and is batting .280. He could be the guy who single-handedly chases Chicago starter Ross Detwiler, who has a 6.79 ERA this season, and has yielded a .308 opponents' batting average. The Indians just showed him the clubhouse after 2.2 innings on Sept. 2, when he gave up a quick four runs on four hits and six walks.

The White Sox have lost 7 of 10 and have a 5.56 ERA in that span, so I don't think it matters who is on the hill, a long overdue offensive outburst for the Twins is coming to Target Field tonight.

The Twins have won 12 of 17 against the White Sox this season, and get this - all 12 of those victories were by two or more runs, with an average win margin of 6.1 runs.

Lay the run line with the Twins in this one.
          Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Or Cpaw Iws for Facebook &
          Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

Working...