This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • havoc3011
    • Aug 2017

Look into Paul leiner. After my millerlocks script runs out in a few months I may switch to that guy.

Comment

• Gmoney121
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by accuracyplease
      Maddux for the month or King Creole for the week? Please answer below.

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

Comment

• accuracyplease
        • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Gmoney121

*** HONESTY & INTEGRITY IS A HUGE CONCERN FOR ME, PERSONALLY ***

I’m going to personally leave the final call to you, reason being, I do NOT know any of the past history of either of the services. All I know is for a good month, King Creole was doing outstanding w/ “NBA TOTALS - MOSTLY OVERS” is where his $$$$ was flowing in from.

I thank you in advance for whichever service you feel WE ALL (have the highest win %) will make the most money with.

But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.

Comment

• swaminator
          • Aug 2017

Maddux for the month or King Creole for the week? Please answer below.
          I get Madux, but the way he releases the plays is all over the map, so I can't promise to send every play , or post every play.
          If you can live with that , post an em addy here and I'll send to you when I can. GL

Comment

• accuracyplease
            • Nov 2017

Originally posted by swaminator
            I get Madux, but the way he releases the plays is all over the map, so I can't promise to send every play , or post every play.
            If you can live with that , post an em addy here and I'll send to you when I can. GL
            I sent you a message.

Comment

• Packerman
              • Dec 2017

Anyone interested in doing California sports through March madness? Maybe someone has a group already. Not a fan of Maddux.

Comment

• Gmoney121
                • Sep 2017

But his current form is terrible. He may have been hot, but whatever he was doing in his capping doesn't seem to be working now. Maddux has been extremely consistent over the years.
                Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!

Comment

• Gmoney121
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Packerman
                  Anyone interested in doing California sports through March madness? Maybe someone has a group already. Not a fan of Maddux.

Packerman,

Just asking a very simple question, cause “I’M ALL IN ON MADDUX” ..... do you mind sharing your dislike for him ?? Anything specific ??

Comment

• accuracyplease
                    • Nov 2017

Maddux.

Hopefully between myself and Swaminator, they'll be more consistency. Mine will go directly to CPAW.

Comment

• Packerman
                      • Dec 2017

Had Maddux And did not do well. I have seen his plays posted on other sites so you might be able to look around and save some money. I guess better services out there from my experience. Good luck.

QUOTE=Gmoney121;554887]
                      Packerman,

Just asking a very simple question, cause “I’M ALL IN ON MADDUX” ..... do you mind sharing your dislike for him ?? Anything specific ??
                      [/QUOTE]

Comment

• KeyserSoze
                        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Gmoney121
                        Enough said, could not agree with you more about Creole, & I have faith & belief in you making the right decision. I have absolutely no input whatsoever on anything regarding Maddux. His present, months in the past, to years in the past, I know shit. To be honest with you ACCURACYPLEASE, I had no clue of the guy since I joined “across the street” many years ago. COULDN’T TELL YOU ONE FACT ABOUT THE GUY. You seem to have a handel on it, so THE FLOOR IS ALL YOURS IN MY BOOK.

*** LETS HAVE THIS GUY GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK FOR US NOW !!!!!
                        Maddux Sports - Sal Selvaggio is President and handicapper? I don't know how good ot bad he is but I would say in the long run run he is probably on the plus side. There is an interesting article -
                        A database of dreams

Search the internet for it Tom Stryker database of dreams. Many years Tom Scott of Buckeye Sports created this database. Tom was a great handicapper and I did very well with. He died and a few popular handicappers have purchased his database: Maddux, Big Al, Dr Bob & Marc Lawrence come to mind. Handicappers have different styles but more often than not those listed plus Tom Stryker, Joe Gavazzi & Mike Neri will be on the same sides of most games because they used the same methods. When they disagree I usually stay off the game unless I already have a strong opinion.

Comment

• runningstar
                          • Oct 2017

is there a buy group for ATSWINS?

Comment

• Packerman
                            • Dec 2017

Anyone want in on California Sports CBB through March Madness? Let me know by sending me a PM. TIA

Comment

• DropDimes
                              • Sep 2017

FWIW, according to The Oklahoma Sports Monitor, Maddux is -35.52 units during March Madness dating back to '08, and is 61-84-1 the past three.
                              NCAA BB 2017-18 | 78-60-2 +49.08 units (GOYs 2-1 | NCAA - W | B1G - W | ACC - L)
                              NCAAF 2017-18 | 89-71-4 +41.25 units (GOYs 1-3 | B1G - L | P12 - L | SEC - W | ACC - L)
                              All Comps. Soccer 2017-18 | 16-16-1 +9.07 units
                              NFL 2017-18 | 24-35-2 -30.77 units
                              NHL 2017-18 | 5-11 -23.25 units
                              NBA 2017-18 | 9-12 -2.4 units
                              MLB 2018 | 11-13 -1.79 units

2017-18 Overall | 232-218-9 +41.19 units *As of 5.3.18*

Comment

• bmd1803
                                • Aug 2017

You will get $100 in WagerBuxx after your first purchase of $20 or more. Use this link

http://portal.referralcandy.com/DKZ5...nk_email_click

Comment

Working...