Philadelphia Phillies
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Or Cpaw Iws for Facebook &
    Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• golden contender
      • Jun 2010

GC: MLB Play

Hump day card has 4 Big plays including the 6* 34-0 West Conf. Game of the Year and a 5* triple system early play. In Bases we have an Undefeated Blowout system that wins by over 3 runs per game and the MLB Total of the week with a Big totals system that has lost once in 11 years. NBA Cashes big again. Free MLB system Play below.

On Wednesday the free MLB Road warrior system side is on the St. Louis Cardinals. Game 959 at 7:10 eastern. The Cards fit a solid system that has won 11 of 13 times since 2007 and plays on road favorites that are off a 1 run road loss and had 2 or less run on 5+ hits, vs an opponent off a 1 run home favored win also scoring 2 or less on 5 or more hits if both teams had no more than 1 error. Atlanta snapped a 7 game losing streak last night but now have to face St. Louis ace A, Wainwright and he has a stellar 2.06 road era. He will oppose M. Minor making his 2nd start. Wainwright is 7-2 vs the Braves with a 2.90 era. Minor has a 4.56 career era vs the Cardinals. Look for St. Louis to bounce back in this one. On Hump day we bring the bang with 4 big plays led by the 34-0 6* Western Conference Game of the year in NBA. There is also a triple system 5* in the early game and the MLB Totals of the week from a system that has lost once since 2004. Finally a 5* Blowout system from an undefeated system that's winning by over 3 runs per game. NBA Top play cashes again. All are evening games on Wednesday. Jump on and bring the bang to your book on Hump day. For the free play take St. Louis. GC

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2012

Doc's Sports

3-unit Play Take #958 Milwaukee Brewers (-140) over Arizona Diamondbacks (1:10pm EST)

4-unit Play Take #979 Chicago Cubs (+110) over Chicago White Sox (8:10pm EST)

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2012

Spartan

Chicago Cubs

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2012

Tom Grassi 20* MLB Underdog of the week

Colorado

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2012

Will Rogers

10* Colorado

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2012

Scott Spreitzer MLB Day time Hammer

NY Mets

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2012

Kelso
                  NBA
                  25* Washington

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2012

Diamond Dog Sports
                    MLB
                    #967: Orioles: +125 (1.5*)
                    Listed Pitcher: Norris / Ramos

#957/958: Under Brewers: 8.0 (-105) (3*)
                    Listed Pitcher: Arroyo / Peralta

#965/966: Under Indians: 8.0 (-115) (2*)
                    Listed Pitcher: Nolasco / Salazar

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2012

Dave Essler MLB Thoughts

Giants-Pirates: I don't think I can take Lincecum. He's not striking people out and has become a big-time flyball pitcher. He has, however, owned the Pirates. Cole is either very ON or very OFF. I lean under, especially at 7.5, unless they ruin the pens even more, although I have not looked at the weather.. My reservation about taking the Giants is that their bags will be packed to fly back to the West Coast, but to play AT the Dodgers.

Dodgers-Nationals: Again, one might wonder if the Dodgers are halfway home, since THEY are flying home after this game to play the Giants. I never trust Haren, and Strasburg has been very good at home since getting shelled early by Atlanta. Total already down to 6.5 at CRIS, so we may not see 7 again. Haren has thrown four straight 100+ pitch games, and there is an angle here, ALL imo dependent on Tuesday night's game.

Mets-Fish: Both Koehler and Wheeler have been a little over valued so I think that lines' about right. Mets packed for Citi Field for three against the Phillies, then the Yankees, so I can see them looking to the next one here. Fish fly to San Diego,but do they care? Probably not. Wheeler just beat the Fish and took 110 pitches to get through 6, but did strike out a lot, so I'd be inclined to think Miami adjusts. Conversely, the Mets just hit Koehler, so I'd think that given his record at home, Miami or nothing.

Arizona-Milwaukee: As bad as Arroyo has been I half-expected this line to be even more than -145. But, he has improved his last two starts. My reservation might be that the Brewers have seen TONS of him when he was with the Reds. Peralta two straight 100+ pitch games for a young kid, and Arizona has hit him around, albeit in limited exposure. I can actually make a case for the D-Backs RL here, and maybe even the ML depending on Tuesday's game and lineups. Arizona has Thursday off I think, so they may play everyone, while the Brewers have the Yankees coming to town, and they also have Wednesday off.

Oakland-Seattle: Almost looks to easy to take Felix on the road at only -130, but the A's have seen as much of him as anyone. I don't trust Straily because the Mariners might have started hitting, again, we'll see what happens Tuesday, but perhaps an over in that one. Or, if Oakland uses much MORE bullpen Tuesday, I could make a great case for the Mariners, maybe even the RL. Let's see lineups.

Altanta-St. Louis: Well, sooner or later the Braves will start hitting, if they didn't/don't Tuesday against Lyons. Minor can give up the long ball, so as much as I have not liked fading the Braves at home, if they don't perform Tuesday, they may not Wednesday. Very dysfunctional team right now and Gonzalez trying TOO many things, IMO. Moved BJ down in the order, Freeman batting second (WTF) and the pitcher batting 8th. Perhaps trying to out think the room rather than play the game.

Houston-Tigers: I know Peacock can suck, but there is simply no chance Porcello is a -240 pitcher right now, and the Astros hit RHP reasonably well. If the weather is half-decent, I can see this going over, actually, in spite of it coming off of 9 at CRIS already. Fine, 8.5 is exponentially better. Maybe the Astros RL as a flyer at a sick price.

Twins-Indians: Nolasco pitched reasonable for a change last time out, but threw a ton of pitches. He was already hammered by the Indians (although the Twins won the game) so that would probably preclude me trying to take the dog here. I do think Salazar is almost always over valued, and with a team that's struggled to hit I can't lay that price. I could CONSIDER the Indians RL depending on Tuesday, and perhaps the over, but the wind direction will be critical IMO.

Rays-Orioles: I always did like Norris in the underdog role, and the Rays pen has been pretty ugly at times, which could be important because Ramos just isn't going to pitch deep (usually). Sad part is that Norris hasn't been great on the road, and several Rays have had their way with him. Just not sure it's always that easy, and since the Trop is famous for "unders" maybe I'd put a marble on the Baltimore RL. Tough one.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2012

Ecks and Bacon

Ben lee split in the NBA Playoff's on Tuesday winning with the Heat -7/Nets and losing with the Trailblazers +7/Spurs.

"Mr Chalk lost in MLB on Tuesday with the A's -$160/Mariners.

For Wednesday in the NBA Playoffs E&B have a two game five point teaser.

(1) Wizards from +4 to +9/Pacers

(2) Thunder from -5.5 to -.5/Clippers

For Wednesday in MLB in InterLeague play "Mr Chalk" likes the Red Sox -$150/Reds.

Ben lee is 10-7 +$55 for Week Twenty Seven 115-129-5 -$2307

"Mr Chalk" is 17-14 -$218 for the 2014 MLB season

All E&B selections will be for $50 unless noted.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2012

King Creole - Dime 968 TAM / 967 BAL Under 7.5 Hilton

The OU line for this one opened at 8 runs on the overnight line... and has been bet down to 7.5 on gameday. The visiting Baltimore Orioles are chugging along in the American League East despite a surprisingly unproductive offense and 2013 home run champion Chris Davis relegated to the disabled list. Not only that, but catcher Matt Wieters will also not play tonight with his current elbow injury. So we already know that the O's are 'not playing with a full deck' tonight. With both teams trending 'Under' as of late, we'll tale a bite this this evening.

Major League Baseball has made some significant UMPIRE changes this season. I count at least 14 new guys who were not Umping at this time last season. Getting a feel for some of these new guys will take a little time. ONE of those new guys will be working 'behind the dish' tonight in Tampa. That would be Man in Blue CLINT FAGAN. He comes in tied with the second best 'UNDER' record on the season (out of 80 Umps)... with an an overall mark of 1-5 O/U. Average runs-per-game when Fagan is working has been a miniscule 5.0. His games this year have seen 6 runs... 4 runs... 1 run... 9 runs... 6 runs... and 4 runs. He's already worked one game at Tropicana Filed this year (Yankees vs Rays on April 20th). And in fact, tonight's starting pitcher for Tampa (Cesar Ramos) ALSO started that previous game vs New York. That game saw only 6 total runs scored and it was Fagan's most strikeouts (24) of any game so far this year. Fagan has gone 9-16 O/U in his career... including 2-8 O/U in all 'Righty vs Lefty' pitching matchups

Speaking of Cesar Ramos, if we eliminate his very first start of the season... he's been very solid. In his last three starts, his ERA is only 1.23. He allowed 1 earned run... 0 earned runs... and 1 earned run in those three starts (ALL of which went UNDER the Total). Tonight will be his first career start vs the Orioles. Daytime ERA: 3.86.... Nighttime ERA: only 1.17.
                          On the flip side, Bud Norris gets the call for the visiting Orioles. He faced the Rays once last year... and allowed only 1 earned run in 7 innings of work in a 4-1 win (and UNDER). He has similar results as his counterpart this evening. After allowing 5 earned runs in 5 innings in his first start of the year, Norris has looked very solid. His ERA in his last four starts has been just 2.91. Daytime ERA this season: 5.40.... Nighttime ERA: only 2.08. His most recent start saw him allow only 1 earned run in a 5-1 win (and UNDER) versus the Pittsburgh Pirates. THREE of his last four starts have gone 'Under the Total'.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2012

ROOT

NBA

Pinnacle oklahoma city
                            millionaire indiana