Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HUSKERPOWER
    • Aug 2008

Re: Anyone seen any good movies?

anyone seen new yorks finest i like good cop bad cop movies havent seen it but want to

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS

Comment

• Mr. IWS
      215 Hustler
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by HUSKERPOWER
      CHICK FLICK ALERT
      LAST SAT NIGHT WENT WITH THE WIFEY TO VALENTINES DAY, IT WAS ALRIGHT A FEW LAUGHS I GUESS IT WAS MORE GOING TO A MOVIE WITH THE WIFE MORE THAN ANYTHING RATHER THAN GOING TO A CARTOON MOVIE WITH MY KID
      VALENTINES DAY HAS SO MANY STARS IN IT, ID GIVE IT A 3 OUT 5 ITS WATCHABLE
      I saw it over the weekend. It was pretty good I thought.
      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

I also saw Cop Out. Pretty funny, Tracey Morgan was great.

I saw Up in the air too. That move fuckin blew. I cant believe that thing was up for Oscar nominations.

Comment

• HUSKERPOWER
          • Aug 2008

ive seen UP the kids movie i have a feeling that UP is better than up in the air or whatever that movie is. UP is ok for a kids crtoon movie it will get u chuckling a little on certain parts

MLB YTD
          14-7-2
          +12.6 UNIT
          NCAAFB YTD
          10-15-1
          -10 UNITS
          NFL YTD
          1-1
          -.2 UNITS

Comment

• Luke
            10 year vet
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by IWS Zak
            I also saw Cop Out. Pretty funny, Tracey Morgan was great.

I saw Up in the air too. That move fuckin blew. I cant believe that thing was up for Oscar nominations.

LOL Im the opposite .I thought Up in the Air was ok and Valentines day sucked
            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Luke
              Just watched Up in the Air .It was ok .It was a slow movie with nothing exciting in it but was a decent movie overall.
              I actually liked Up In the Air quite a bit. It depends on what you look for in a movie. It's obviously a human-centered drama that deals with people quirks instead of explosions. I enjoyed it.
              I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

Forgot to post, I saw Shutter Island Saturday night.

Man, that ending is fuckin crazy. Im still not sure if they were bullshitting him or not. I definatly want to see it again.

Comment

• Luke
                  10 year vet
                  • Oct 2006

Man, that ending is fuckin crazy. Im still not sure if they were bullshitting him or not. I definatly want to see it again.

I've been meaning to ur ah rent it maybe I will tonight
                  2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Luke
                    10 year vet
                    • Oct 2006

******SPOILER ALERT *******

I watched it last night when I couldnt sleep . They werent BS him he really was a patient .I knew something was up at the beginning of the movie when Ruffalo couldnt get his gun off his belt .They spent way too long with the camera on that for it not to mean something even though I didnt know what it meant. I didnt realize they were role playing until they actual said it in the lighthouse. It makes sense though Leo was never going to believe what they were saying unless he was able to check everything out for himself.

I thought the awesome part of the ending was not that he was a patient and they were role playing but that he pretended to lapse again .That last scene on the stairs was the best one I had seen in a while . Leo knew that the role play was his last chance to become cured ,if the role play hadnt worked they were going to do a labotamy on him because he was so dangerous. Even though Leo was cured this time he decided he wanted a labotamy done so he could forget everything that had happened to his family and the nightmares would go away. Thats why on the stairs he goes back into his Marshalls routine. And you know he's faking because he says " would you rather die a hero than live a monster?" .He was tired of being the monster and remembering everything and just wanted the memories to go away
                    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                      • Aug 2009

I thought the awesome part of the ending was not that he was a patient and they were role playing but that he pretended to lapse again .That last scene on the stairs was the best one I had seen in a while . Leo knew that the role play was his last chance to become cured ,if the role play hadnt worked they were going to do a labotamy on him because he was so dangerous. Even though Leo was cured this time he decided he wanted a labotamy done so he could forget everything that had happened to his family and the nightmares would go away. Thats why on the stairs he goes back into his Marshalls routine. And you know he's faking because he says " would you rather die a hero than live a monster?" .He was tired of being the monster and remembering everything and just wanted the memories to go away
                      Hmm, an interesting take. I had not considered that at all.

I'm not sure that's what the filmmaker intended, but it's an intriguing interpretation.
                      I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                        10 year vet
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                        Hmm, an interesting take. I had not considered that at all.

I'm not sure that's what the filmmaker intended, but it's an intriguing interpretation.

What did you get out of it if I may ask?

I was sure thats what it was meant to mean but let me know what you thought
                        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

What did you get out of it if I may ask?

I was sure thats what it was meant to mean but let me know what you thought
                          I just took the obvious meaning: That he had once again retreated into his fictional personality, just as he had after he had made his previous breakthrough.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                            215 Hustler
                            • Sep 2006

I first thought it was what X said, but not that I think about it, Im thinking its what Luke said. The statement about living and dieing makes me think that.

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

I first thought it was what X said, but not that I think about it, Im thinking its what Luke said. The statement about living and dieing makes me think that.
                              Hmm. . .

But a labotomy doesn't kill you. If he wanted to die, he could've jumped off of one of those big ass cliffs. And if he merely wanted to forget, then he could've made a statement about forgetting.

Perhaps the thing that makes me think most that he really did relapse is the music at the end. That low, blasting sound of doom seemed to say, "What a tragedy that he can't keep it mentally together and will have to be labotomized."
                              I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                                215 Hustler
                                • Sep 2006

I mean, dying in the sense that, his memories would be dead.

Comment

Working...