UFC 144: Japan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vandelay
    • Nov 2010

Not touching Fat Rampage anymore. This is close to AJ levels.

Comment

• Luke
      10 year vet
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Vandelay
      Not touching Fat Rampage anymore. This is close to AJ levels.
      BOL............211 pounds. I knew he hadn't taken this serious. Might bet Bader now
      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Luke
        10 year vet
        • Oct 2006

Rampage dropping like a rock. Down to -205 already.
        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Vandelay
          • Nov 2010

lol ok jackson

Comment

• Vandelay
            • Nov 2010

2 to win 3.5 on guy that weighed in at the contracted weight.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
              • Nov 2009

Wtf. I have him in a 3 fight parlay. I have to hedge it now. That is horrible.
              2012: +19.33
              2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• SPX
                • Aug 2009

I still think he gets it done.

B-level don't-give-a-fuck Rampage should still be better than A-level Bader.
                I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                  • Nov 2009

I dont know, he has lookef bad a few times. Bader might just out wok him. There is a good chance it means he is hurt or sick or something too. I am bailing

Comment

• Svino
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                    I still think he gets it done.

B-level don't-give-a-fuck Rampage should still be better than A-level Bader.
                    I think so, too. Besides, the last time I figured Rampage had given up on fighting and life, he KO'd Wanderlei.

Comment

• poopoo333
                      MMA *********
                      • Jan 2010

“I wasn’t going to say anything. I thought I was going to make weight. I got injured in my camp and it kind of hindered me from doing a lot running. I didn’t want to miss this fight, this fight was important to me and I fought so hard to get it so I said forget it I’m just going to man up and still make the fight. I kept training in other ways but I just couldn’t get the road work in, then I healed up and starting get road work in but it was a little bit too late. I started cutting weight but I had a lot of weight to cut. I cut 21 pounds I just couldn’t get the last six. It’s kind of difficult you got to weigh-in earlier and I kind of underestimated the time. I woke up at three o’clock this morning to cut weight. I cut everything I had.
                      I’m not going to say [what the injury is] because I don’t want Ryan Bader to find out and go for it. I’m pretty much healed up right now.
                      I had to cut a lot of weight, I’m not comfortable with saying how much weight I had to cut but it’s the most weight I’ve ever had to cut in my life and when I got off the airplane I knew that I retained a lot of water and I really didn’t eat that much on the airplane, just a few snacks that I brought with me and I was even more surprised that I gained more weight on the airplane. I was like ‘Whoa, what is going on?’, it kind of surprised me. By now I can run so I was running on the treadmill and stuff and I was trying to get it off, I didn’t know I wasn’t going to make weight until a couple of hours ago.”

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                        • Nov 2009

No one cares about your gay excuses. Maybe try not gaining 50 pounds between fights. Rampage is going to fuck me by fighting injured.

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Gay. Well he better win. That's all I got to say.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
                            MMA *********
                            • Jan 2010

I had a feeling he would miss weight this week....he was looking pretty big all week, even in the 45 minute interview he did with Helwani the other night. I also saw this pic this week:

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

From Rampage:

“My friend already texted me what Rich Franklin said and Rich Franklin needs to watch his mouth for next time I see him. He’s a fighter just like I’m a fighter and he should watch what he says. You don’t question if a fighter takes his fight serious or not. I’m tired of people saying that.

So what? I get ups and downs in my fight career just like everybody else but I’m still here. I’ve been around for 11 years but I’m still here. I take all my fights seriously and I’m tired of people questioning me. I’m one fighter that I haven’t backed out of a fight yet due to injuries, if I win I win if I lose I lose. I’ve won some fights injured and I’ve lost some fights injured, so that’s just me. I’m the one that has to answer it in the end of the day.

That’s why I am the way I am, I get paid to fight, If I get injured the next thing I’m doing is asking my doctor if I can still fight and this time my doctor said no, you can’t fight. Through the grace of the most high I healed up and I kept training through my injury. I trained other things, I didn’t take time off, I kept training but my weight suffered, it happens.”
                              I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
                                MMA *********
                                • Jan 2010

Interesting props on 5d:

12047 Tiequan Zhang wins SUB of the Night +3500
                                12029 Eiji Mitsuoka wins SUB of the Night +4000
                                12023 Hatsu Hioki wins SUB of the Night +2000

Comment

Working...