Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

I think adding the picks after the event was a bad idea in hindsight.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
      215 Hustler
      • Sep 2006

Thriller never posted either, he was at my house, and he had Machida and Gsp. LOL

Comment

• Luke
        10 year vet
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by IWS Zak
        Thriller never posted either, he was at my house, and he had Machida and Gsp. LOL

well so did I the Shields and Couture bets were posted by my lady ........she got confused in what I told her to post obv
        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

LOL

I also agree that we shouldn't be able to post bets late.
          I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
            MMA *********
            • Jan 2010

Well I posted my other parlays I just forgot that one. If zak wants I will printscreen my whole page and pm it to him

Comment

• poopoo333
              MMA *********
              • Jan 2010

Also if you don't wanna add that parlay to the tracker thread its fine I have a spreadsheet where it is already tracked with every other bet

Comment

• edman5555
                • Apr 2010

Well I am not lying about my picks Luke. I have no reason to, there is nothing to gain from doing that. Either way I won't post my pics after an event again. I know how it looks. I didn't have time to post them on yesterday.
                1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• SPX
                  • Aug 2009

Didn't have time? How so? You had time to post that you were going to post them later, so. . .
                  I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                    215 Hustler
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by edman5555
                    Well I am not lying about my picks Luke. I have no reason to, there is nothing to gain from doing that. Either way I won't post my pics after an event again. I know how it looks. I didn't have time to post them on yesterday.
                    I dont think anyone is saying your lying, it just opens it up for everyone to start posting after the event.

Comment

• poopoo333
                      MMA *********
                      • Jan 2010

Lol, that parlay is something I didn't remember making. I was looking through my bets page on 5d and it wasn't even on my spreadsheet, that is why I didn't post it here because I refer to the spreadsheet when I post the bets here.

Comment

• Luke
                        10 year vet
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                        Didn't have time? How so? You had time to post that you were going to post them later, so. . .

+1

At 7pm you said you'd post your bets later and 5 minutes after the event you posted you won 12 units but never had a chance to post your bets..........really?

I'm not calling you a liar I'm just saying they shouldnt be tracked .
                        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                          • Nov 2009

Poopoo, my point was that we probably all make fun bets all the time... occasionally they hit. But if you want to the winner to be counted, you should tell us about all the losers you had all year too.

I don't care, personally, because I don't think of the tracker as a competition, I just think it is a nice way to see how everyone is doing and to an idea of how everyone's bankroll fluctuates... it is also nice to know who is hot atm.

FTR, I totally believe you and Edman did say he had like 10 parlays all including GSP at some point... I believe him also. But I also have no idea how much you have actually won or lost over the last 5 months.
                          2012: +19.33
                          2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• poopoo333
                            MMA *********
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
                            Poopoo, my point was that we probably all make fun bets all the time... occasionally they hit. But if you want to the winner to be counted, you should tell us about all the losers you had all year too.
                            I seriously do post all my wiseman specials. I think there are like three parlays I didn't post because they were multiple events and $1 (0.05u) each. I always post them because if one actually hits I would like everybody to think I am a genius because I'd be up 1,000 units. If you look back at the other bets threads, you will see plenty of my $1 wiseman specials being posted. And the parlay I posted with the screen shot wasn't really a Wiseman special, I think it was only a 1.2u winner. I honestly don't even remember making this parlay, because it wasn't in my spreadsheet. I was looking at my wager results page on 5dimes last night and saw it and noticed it wasn't even in my spreadsheet. BUT that being said, I really don't care if it's tracked or not, I was just throwing it out there with the screen shot so I didn't get any "yeah rights" when I mentioned it. I have all my bets tracked on a spreadsheet and figured I'd just post that since Zak said to post my Garza sub of night bet. And for the record, that was my only "award winner" prop bet of the night, I didn't bet on like 5 of them and just hope one hit.

Comment

• Luke
                              10 year vet
                              • Oct 2006

^^^^^^^^^^reported.......................banned
                              2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• poopoo333
                                MMA *********
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Luke
                                ^^^^^^^^^^reported.......................banned
                                YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU I AM OUT OF THIS PLACE FOREVER BYE

Comment

Working...