2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edman5555
    • Apr 2010

What makes Rogan and Goldberg douches?
    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Luke
      10 year vet
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by edman5555
      What makes Rogan and Goldberg douches?
      Long story short ,they are more worried about sounding "cool" and hyping up drama on tv than announcing the fights.
      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• MMA_scientist
        • Nov 2009

Tito is not so much a douche as just like partially retarded. I just think he has the mentality of a 14 year old, and even a 14 year old like him would be kind of douchey.

Rashad is a douche. I just can stand his personality/persona. He is white as hell, I don't know he can't just embrace that. When he tries to go street, he just looks like a damn fool. Just picture someone who is a non-douche (say Franklin or Hendo since they were both TUF coaches also) doing the jawing like a teenager getting his first testosterone wash- Just repeating the same things over and over to Rampage and getting in everyone's face and then punking out. He does that same routine all the time and looks equally retarded every time. Dude, you are grown man...

I can't stand Rogan at all. Just cannot stand him.

Goldie doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say he is a douchebag, but he is clearly fucking retarded. How long has he been commentating these things? He should know everything about MMA, yet he is still just as clueless as the day he started.
        2012: +19.33
        2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• edman5555
          • Apr 2010

I think Rogan is sort of retarded in some ways but I don't dislike him for anything. He seems well intentioned and a nice guy. Goldie is funny to me sometimes, he also seems to have gotten a little better. He doesn't say much dumb shit anymore. He doesn't get very technical though. I see what your saying about Rashad actually, he does talk a lot of shit that is unnecessary.
          1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• MMA_scientist
            • Nov 2009

Basically, it comes down to maturity for me now that I think about it. Rashad, Tito, and Rogan all strike me as guys that are just immature and are concerned about looking cool, but with a very lame idea of what "cool" is. Like I said, I just try to picture someone I don't consider a douche doing the things these guys are doing... and then I realize how retarded they are.

Comment

• Ludo
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
              Goldie doesn't bother me. I wouldn't say he is a douchebag, but he is clearly fucking retarded. How long has he been commentating these things? He should know everything about MMA, yet he is still just as clueless as the day he started.
              I've been saying this for a long time. Above is the reason I dislike Goldberg, nevermind the pre-recorded outbursts of his, the fact that he still doesn't know anything about the sport is baffling. Dude has sat cageside for over 2,000 fights and is seemingly unable to retain any of the information he may have otherwise been able to absorb from them. Rogan is a bastard sometimes with how he favors certain fighters but at the end of the day he does know what he's talking about concerning a technical breakdown of what's happening in there. Goldberg is completely useless though.
              2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
              Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
              Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
              Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• Svino
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by LudoCain
                I've been saying this for a long time. Above is the reason I dislike Goldberg, nevermind the pre-recorded outbursts of his, the fact that he still doesn't know anything about the sport is baffling. Dude has sat cageside for over 2,000 fights and is seemingly unable to retain any of the information he may have otherwise been able to absorb from them.
                Yeah, it's incredible how he remains perpetually ignorant. I guess the UFC's just sticking with him out of tradition at this point. There's no way they couldn't get someone better.

Comment

• Vandelay
                  • Nov 2010

He's better than gus johnson. I like gus and all in other sports, but he seems like he's forcing it when he does mma.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                    215 Hustler
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by edman5555
                    I still see no reason to call Rashad Evans a douchebag.
                    He became a douche bad to me when He KO'd Liddell, and I lost like 500 bucks on that fight.
                    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• poopoo333
                      MMA *********
                      • Jan 2010

I am reading a bunch of articles on www.fool.com, question...in this article: http://www.fool.com/investing/beginn...-i-invest.aspx ...when they give examples of the growth of your money, what are they referring to? Like when they talk about making $1,000 investments a year... what are they referring to being invested in?

Comment

• Svino
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
                        I am reading a bunch of articles on www.fool.com, question...in this article: http://www.fool.com/investing/beginn...-i-invest.aspx ...when they give examples of the growth of your money, what are they referring to? Like when they talk about making $1,000 investments a year... what are they referring to being invested in?
                        Well, they gave the example of the S&P 500. But it could be just about anything: Individual stocks, mutual funds, bonds...

Comment

• edman5555
                          • Apr 2010

I have a 401k at work. I opened it this year and put all of the money into bonds. It didn't drop a penny during that whole crash this past week.
                          1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by poopoo333
                            Like svino said, the S&P 500 is what we generally consider "the market"... it is the 500 largest US stocks. You can invest in a mutual fund called an "index fund" that just basically tracks the S&P 500. The largest fund in the world is the Vanguard 500 Index Fund (VFINX). If you want to match the market, VFINX is the way to go.

Comment

• zY|
                              • Sep 2009

Anderson Silva gets 2 new wins on his record, from 1997. When did this happen?

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.
                              Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

Anyone here heard of Esperanto?
                                I heart cock

Comment

Working...