2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luke
    10 year vet
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by flyinggogoplata
    I bought a juicer was it a bad investment?

I have a juicer and use it all the time . I pretty much throw a banana(since its sweet) in with any fruit to make a drink.

You can also eat the pulp of most fruits that do not have seeds.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• flyinggogoplata
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

I want to try to make my own V8. But man celery is nasty.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
        • Nov 2009

I like celery. I can't eat it straight though, got to dip it in something or put some peanut butter on it. I liek it though, I snack on it sometimes and just dip it in balsamic vinegar or hummus.

I went pescetarian about a month ago. Only fruit, veggie, nuts, whole unprocessed grains (basically brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal), and seafood.

I have lost a bunch of weight, but I feel great. I am eating a shitload of watermelon though, like I probably finish off 4 small melons each week all by myself. I cannot get enough of it. I also inhale small vegetative forests for dinner. I bet I ate a pound of asparagus with dinner last night. I am like an elephant, just trucking in the veggies. Also, I accidentally bought a yellow watermelon, and it was both unsettling and awesome.
        2012: +19.33
        2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• edman5555
          • Apr 2010

Your going Jon Fitch style. Kinda. He does a blog about his diet, but only a couple of episodes. I think it is on youtube. He basically cut down meat consumption and upped fruit/veges. That is the reason he is not as big and muscley as he was before. According to him it gives him massive amounts of stamina and he feels like he is 20 years old again.
          1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• flyinggogoplata
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

do you guys drink v8?

Comment

• MMA_scientist
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by edman5555
              Your going Jon Fitch style. Kinda. He does a blog about his diet, but only a couple of episodes. I think it is on youtube. He basically cut down meat consumption and upped fruit/veges. That is the reason he is not as big and muscley as he was before. According to him it gives him massive amounts of stamina and he feels like he is 20 years old again.
              Yeah, a lot of athletes are going this way... really it is just a better way to eat and if you want to prolong your performance, you have to commit to not pumping yourself full of poison.

For me though, I had a dream that I had a stroke and I was laying on the floor and I could not spit the words out to my wife. It kinda scared me because it was so real. I just decided that the pleasure I get from being in shape outweighs the pleasure I get from eating crap. I actually like fruits and veggies just as much as other stuff, but I do like sweets. But I am committed to it for life now. I have a chocolate shake for breakfast (right now I am doing GNC LeanShake) which has very little sugar but still tastes good. That satisfies my sweet craving... and breakfast is always hard for me anyway. So it makes it easy.

Anyway, I will post an "after" pic here in a few months. You guys are going to be shocked at how shredded I am.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by flyinggogoplata
                do you guys drink v8?
                No, that's gross.

Comment

• flyinggogoplata
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by MMA_scientist

Anyway, I will post an "after" pic here in a few months. You guys are going to be shocked at how shredded I am.
                  getting hard just thinking about it.

Comment

• zY|
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
                    Yeah, a lot of athletes are going this way... really it is just a better way to eat and if you want to prolong your performance, you have to commit to not pumping yourself full of poison.

For me though, I had a dream that I had a stroke and I was laying on the floor and I could not spit the words out to my wife. It kinda scared me because it was so real. I just decided that the pleasure I get from being in shape outweighs the pleasure I get from eating crap. I actually like fruits and veggies just as much as other stuff, but I do like sweets. But I am committed to it for life now. I have a chocolate shake for breakfast (right now I am doing GNC LeanShake) which has very little sugar but still tastes good. That satisfies my sweet craving... and breakfast is always hard for me anyway. So it makes it easy.

Please post fat scientist alongside for ultimate contrast and humor.
                    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                      215 Hustler
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zY|
                      Please post fat scientist alongside for ultimate contrast and humor.
                      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                        215 Hustler
                        • Sep 2006

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                          215 Hustler
                          • Sep 2006

Meanwhile, in Philly

Bulz at 2:35

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                            • Nov 2009

^^ that is insane. How are that many crazy people all in the same place? Reading the description makes you wonder how they have managed to stay alive/out of prison for 20 years.

Comment

• flyinggogoplata
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

they stay out of prison because snitches get stitches in the ghetto. I thought you would know that scientist?

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by IWS Zak

Black folks is crazy.
                                I heart cock

Comment

Working...