2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by IWS Zak
    Reading this now, thanks.
    Oh, cool. Let me know what you think.

Are you familiar with his books at all?
    I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
      • Aug 2009

Anyone else keep getting database errors like every other time you click on some shit?
      I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
        MMA *********
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SPX
        Anyone else keep getting database errors like every other time you click on some shit?
        YEah

Comment

• Mr. IWS
          215 Hustler
          • Sep 2006

LOL at Bisping

Alan Belcher had a few choice things to say about fellow UFC middleweight Michael Bisping earlier today.

Belcher, who is currently recovering from a detached retina sustained last year, labelled Bisping “an a--hole”, said he was bad for the sport and called for the UFC to match him with the British fighter later this year.

The outburst elicited little more than a roll of the eyes from Bisping, who has become used to such call outs recently, but he had a few rejoinders of his own for Belcher when Fighters Only spoke to him this afternoon.

“Yeah really original,” he said of Belcher’s comments. “I suppose he thinks he can get back in the mix by calling me out. But if he wants an easy fight he should sue his tattooist for that abomination on his arm. I know Belcher has vision problems right now but we still have to look at that mess.

“He’s got a lot of nerve calling me an a--hole when he walks round with that on him. Although lets be fair, the real a--hole is the tattooist who drew that.”

Belcher has little chance of being matched with Bisping in his comeback bout anyway. He will not return to the Octagon until September at the earliest and Bisping will probably be in action again before then, although there is no news of his next engagement as yet.

Demian Maia is another name on Belcher’s list, as the two were set to fight in September before Belcher incurred the eye injury during sparring. With the UFC’s tendency to stick to a match once it has been made, the chances of Belcher-Maia being the next outing for Belcher are high.
          Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• SPX
            • Aug 2009

That shit's funny.
            I heart cock

Comment

• Vandelay
              • Nov 2010

I think bisping is hilarious. Same level as Sonnen although he's british and not american so most people dont like him. I remember before the Hendo fight in the press conference he said something along the lines "All hendo has is that overhand right. He telegraphs it horribly and is extremely slow. No way he knocks me out with that. I plan on fighting for the title after this fight". Also I think he told rivera something along the lines of "This is a press conference Jorge, by the way. I know this is your first time on the big show. After this you'll be back to the undercard."

Comment

• Svino
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                I watched episode 1 last night. I thought it was pretty good. Interesting concept. I'm coming to it as a complete novice, having never even heard of the book series.
                The story is a pretty wild ride. It's dark, complex and well written. I assume one will be able to follow along w/o being familiar with the books, but we'll see. Considering all the shit (beheadings, rape, twincest) in the series, I was thinking they might have to tone it down for TV. That didn't happen.

One warning: it's probably not going to end. They seem to be doing one 13-episode series per book. It's supposedly a 7 book series, with only 4 books out. The 5th is coming this summer, but the 4th came out in 2005, the 3rd in 2000... you get the idea.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                  • Nov 2009

I think Bisping is sort of funny, but I still hate him.

I would like to see Belcher get an easier fight than Maia or Bisping, because I think he would lose both of those fights and I would like to see him get back in the mix. A welcome back ass whupping isn't going to do anything for him.
                  2012: +19.33
                  2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Svino
                    One warning: it's probably not going to end. They seem to be doing one 13-episode series per book. It's supposedly a 7 book series, with only 4 books out. The 5th is coming this summer, but the 4th came out in 2005, the 3rd in 2000... you get the idea.
                    Well I hear it's already been renewed for season 2, so if it remains popular then they might just roll on through to the end.
                    I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                      215 Hustler
                      • Sep 2006

Im a big Mir fan, but Legend? da fuk outta here.
                      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

What the fuck? Shit says video is private.
                        I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Anyone here ever seen the TV show Flashpoint?

I just watched a couple of episodes the other day on Netflix. It's decent. But more importantly it has the original Pink Ranger, a.k.a. Amy Jo Johnson.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                            • Aug 2009

LOL at the term "functional strength."

That is all.
                            I heart cock

Comment

• zY|
                              • Sep 2009

You get caught doing curls in the squat rack again?
                              Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• Luke
                                10 year vet
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by zY|
                                You get caught doing curls in the squat rack again?

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

Working...