2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Luke
    Did you guys all have track in 3rd grade? I know I didnt ,the first year we had track was 6th grade
    I didnt have it till high school. I threw the shot put for two years, before they cancelled the program due to budget cuts.

I am finding out that its a pretty big deal around here, but I didnt even know about it around here until my neighbor (who is one of the coaches) told my wife to sign my kid up for the 2nd grade cyo regional championship. It was open to all kids in the region. She never even tried to run track before that. We just rolled up there, no expierience at all. She got Silver medal in 100m, and gold in 200m, 400m, and the long jump.

The Penn Relays are next week. They were trying to get her on the 4th/5th grade 4x100m team, but the CYO shot her down because of her age. (you have to be in 4th grade or 10 years old) Doesnt really make sense to us. She is faster than all the 4th and 5th graders on her team, I don't see how it would hurt, and the kids parents are all for it too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Luke
      10 year vet
      • Oct 2006

^^^^yeah thats pretty dumb , I say let her race with them.

She obv likes it right?
      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Luke
        ^^^^yeah thats pretty dumb , I say let her race with them.

She obv likes it right?
        She loved it last year in that one event, but this year, she isnt liking it too much. The meets are at 8:30 am, and its been freezing out that early. Last year, in that one, it was like, 90 degrees, and the event started at 2pm, so she figured it was like that every time.

She rolls out there like Mousasi when she is about to run. All the kids are so excited to be out there when they call the runners one by one to their lanes, she just walks over all slow, no expression. Its kinda funny, but I told her after the season she don't have to do it if she dont want too. I asked her what her favorite part of track is, and she said when I take her to breakfast before the meet. lol

Some guy at the meet last week gave me his number to call him after the season to get her on this AAU team, but she said she didnt want to do it, and I really dont wanna make her. Maybe when it gets hot out, she will change her mind.

Comment

• Luke
          10 year vet
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by IWS Zak
          She loved it last year in that one event, but this year, she isnt liking it too much. The meets are at 8:30 am, and its been freezing out that early. Last year, in that one, it was like, 90 degrees, and the event started at 2pm, so she figured it was like that every time.

She rolls out there like Mousasi when she is about to run. All the kids are so excited to be out there when they call the runners one by one to their lanes, she just walks over all slow, no expression. Its kinda funny, but I told her after the season she don't have to do it if she dont want too. I asked her what her favorite part of track is, and she said when I take her to breakfast before the meet. lol

Some guy at the meet last week gave me his number to call him after the season to get her on this AAU team, but she said she didnt want to do it, and I really dont wanna make her. Maybe when it gets hot out, she will change her mind.
          Maybe she will change her mind when it gets warmer,I know my ass doesnt like running in the cold
          2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
            215 Hustler
            • Sep 2006

This was the funniest shit ever though. Right before this race, she ran the 400, when she came off the track, she was like: "I gotta go to the bathroom." So she went, was gone for like 20 minutes, I was like WTF? They were calling for the 200, so I started walking towards the bathroom, and she came walking out. I was like, what where you doing? She took a nasty ass shit, walked from the bathroom right on the track and.............

Like a boss

Comment

• zY|
              • Sep 2009

Weight reduction. Hardcore.
              Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

LOL @ Evan Turner trying to guard Dwayne Wade

Comment

• Luke
                  10 year vet
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by IWS Zak
                  This was the funniest shit ever though. Right before this race, she ran the 400, when she came off the track, she was like: "I gotta go to the bathroom." So she went, was gone for like 20 minutes, I was like WTF? They were calling for the 200, so I started walking towards the bathroom, and she came walking out. I was like, what where you doing? She took a nasty ass shit, walked from the bathroom right on the track and.............

Like a boss

Thats funny........................shit
                  2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

I'm watching Jersey Shore right now for the first time.

I'm only about 10 minutes in, but I thought they'd all be super-stupid. Some of them seem relatively normal, though.
                    I heart cock

Comment

• zY|
                      • Sep 2009

My monitor must be fucked up. I thought you said they seemed normal.
                      Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by zY|
                        My monitor must be fucked up. I thought you said they seemed normal.
                        I said some of them seem RELATIVELY normal.

Like J-WOWW and Vinny. They seem okay.

But I haven't really gotten into it yet. I mean, I hear they just drink and do a lot of partying and that hasn't started yet.
                        I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Not sure why, but I CANNOT stop watching this shit.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• Ludo
                            • Jan 2010

2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
                            Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
                            Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
                            Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

Oh hell yeah! That X-Arm shit is the bomb. Too bad it died.
                              I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

This is pretty funny:

I heart cock

Comment

Working...