2010 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MMA_scientist
    • Nov 2009

Re: Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Originally posted by Luke
    Originally posted by MMA_scientist
    That does seem sort of strange.

No wonder youre always bitching about being poor.

I spend about $100 week on food for a family of 4. Since I do not partake in the devil's liquid, I spend none on beverages. That does not include eating out though.

I dont drink at all either .Only time I drink is when we go to Vegas every year

We end up sending around 125+ a week just for the two of us on food just because whole foods is a little more expensive than walmart. I think when we shopped at Kroger or walmart we'd spend 70-75 a week just on food .But like you said that doesnt include eating out or dog food ,shit paper ,tootpaste, etc
    We don't have a whole foods, but I usually sto pin when I go to Louisville, which is about once a week or so. We do have a grocery that is similar though, it has both organic and whole foods, and then the regular stuff too. It costs about the same as whole foods, pretty pricey, but worth it so I don't have to go to wal-mart. I absolutely refuse to go to wal-mart. I flat out will not step foot in that place again in my life.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Ludo
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by IWS Zak
      Nigga you spend 50 dollars a week on beer and 35 on food ?????

For 85 bucks a week you could eat at whole foods everyday and never have to eat crap food again
      I spend about 2-300 a week on food for the 4 of us.

Well look at Zak with his bed made of gold!
      2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
      Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
      Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
      Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• Luke
        10 year vet
        • Oct 2006

I spend about 2-300 a week on food for the 4 of us.

What are you eating Prime Rib everyday?
        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

On a side note, I finally finshed off Dexter season 4 last week, and I forgot to report back.

I liked it, I don't see what you issue is with it.
          SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ah. . .

Two words: Rita died.

FUCK THAT SHIT! Terrible, terrible, terrible twist in the story, in my opinion. Yeah, Rita had been a nagging bitch lately, but she is integral to the story.

Also, I think I just preferred the plot lines of the previous seasons in general.
          I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
            • Aug 2009

Nigga you spend 50 dollars a week on beer and 35 on food ?????

For 85 bucks a week you could eat at whole foods everyday and never have to eat crap food again
            No, I like I said, that's my grocery store budget, not my total food budget. I eat out quite a bit. When I have the money it's not uncommon for me to eat more meals outside the house than inside.

Besides, I like crap food. If I eat clean for 4 or 5 days, then I get genuinely irritated and need some fast food. I mean, Taco Bell is just awesome. There's no other way to put it.
            I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

I don't think I have ever watched an NBA game in my life. I just cannot get into it at all. My least favorite sport/league by far.
              Not counting MMA, pro basketball is about the only other sport I give a shit about, and that just started in the last few years since I had a girlfriend who was really into it.
              I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

We eat steak and chicken just about every day. I need that protein nigga! If I could get Horsemeat I would. LOL

My wife eats like a fuckin 300lber, and after having kids, and eating like that, she has gained about 15lbs in the 18 years I been with her (11 married). Fuck my life on that shit.

My son is already 5'8" 200lbs, He eats everything he can get his hands on, and me, well..........

My daughter barely eats anything though, nothing really left for her I guess. LOL but she is really lean, good muscle density for a 9 year old. She is by far the best athlete in my family. Top sprinter, 3rd grade and under this passed summer in the district.

Fuckin food bill adds up quick, after you add in the money for lunch we give my son every day for school, and misc. bullshit like coffee, drinks at my kids games, shit like that, its probably more.
                Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SPX
                  SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ah. . .

Two words: Rita died.

FUCK THAT SHIT! Terrible, terrible, terrible twist in the story, in my opinion. Yeah, Rita had been a nagging bitch lately, but she is integral to the story.

Also, I think I just preferred the plot lines of the previous seasons in general.

SPOILER!!!!!!

I thought it fit with the theme of the season. He is questioning whether he can be a real family man and support his habit. Rita was an innocent casualty. The shit we do affects the people around us, whether we want it to or not. Trinity's family was more directly affected by him being an asshole, but Dexter got a dose of hard reality too, his shit is going to affect his family, even if he proper with them to their faces... the thiings he does behind closed doors eventually leak into his other life.

I liked it. I am curious to see what he does with it as a single father now too. No problem for me. Didn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies, but that's ok.

Comment

• poopoo333
                    MMA *********
                    • Jan 2010

Strikeforce heavyweight Daniel Cormier improved to 6-0 on Friday, defending his XMMA title in Sydney, Australia, with a first-round stoppage win over Soa Palelei. The two-time Olympic wrestler opened up a cut on "The Hulk" early, and then secured the win when Palelei verbally submitted to strikes.

Comment

• Luke
                      10 year vet
                      • Oct 2006

Would you ******s stop putting spoliers in for season 4 of dexter when I said I've only seen the first 2 seasons.

This is as bad as when Zak and X ruined inception for me
                      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

Fuck that. Regardless of whether it fit or not, it's just going to suck to not have Rita around. These shows are meant to be enjoyed and a big part of my enjoyment was Julie Benz's involvement.

This sucks and honestly I'm just not very excited about this season.
                        I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Would you ******s stop putting spoliers in for season 4 of dexter when I said I've only seen the first 2 seasons.

This is as bad as when Zak and X ruined inception for me
                          Nigga, we're going out of our way to warn you so just avoid them!

Scientist and I are having a conversation!
                          I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                            10 year vet
                            • Oct 2006

We eat steak and chicken just about every day. I need that protein nigga! If I could get Horsemeat I would. LOL

My wife eats like a fuckin 300lber, and after having kids, and eating like that, she has gained about 15lbs in the 18 years I been with her (11 married). Fuck my life on that shit.

My son is already 5'8" 200lbs, He eats everything he can get his hands on, and me, well..........

My daughter barely eats anything though, nothing really left for her I guess. LOL but she is really lean, good muscle density for a 9 year old. She is by far the best athlete in my family. Top sprinter, 3rd grade and under this passed summer in the district.

Fuckin food bill adds up quick, after you add in the money for lunch we give my son every day for school, and misc. bullshit like coffee, drinks at my kids games, shit like that, its probably more.

I have no idea what my parents use to spend on groceries but there were 6 of us so it was probably alot.
                            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                              • Nov 2009

SPOILER!!!!

Luke, I am sorry you are 3 years behind... I can't accomodate you.

SPX,

I am going to withhold judgment... part of what I like about these cable shows is that people die, and it is not always happy. On the Sopranos (do I need a spoiler aleter here Luke?) Adriana died in season 4 or 5... and Big Pussy died... it sucked not having them in the cast, but it was outweighed by the realism of life in the mob. People you like are going to die. Dexter is less realistic, but I think they try to be as realistic as possible given the premise of the show.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by poopoo333
                                Strikeforce heavyweight Daniel Cormier improved to 6-0 on Friday, defending his XMMA title in Sydney, Australia, with a first-round stoppage win over Soa Palelei. The two-time Olympic wrestler opened up a cut on "The Hulk" early, and then secured the win when Palelei verbally submitted to strikes.

Cormier is top 10. I think he could beat Brock right now. Big fan.

Comment

Working...