Clear All
  • poopoo333
    MMA *********
    • Jan 2010

Re: Evans-Rampage UFC 114

Originally posted by SPX
    Originally posted by poopoo333
    Diego is down to -190. I am VERY close to pulling the trigger
    Interesting situation we have on our hands here.

LOL at Sports Interaction opening Diego at -588.
    The conspiracy theorist in my head is going on about how something might be wrong with Diego. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• zY|
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LudoCain
      Honestly, even if fat out of shape Rampage comes in, I don't know if Rashad has the tools to beat him. Rampage has NEVER been outwrestled that I have ever seen, not even by Dan Henderson. He has the better striking, the much better chin, and I honestly believe he has the better counter wrestling here. How he uses his wrestling is the difference maker, if he stuffs takedowns all night He's going to put Rashad in a bad place, if he allows himself to get taken down and then tries to rely on his sweeps and scrambles he could end up in trouble. Though it'd be very hard for Rampage not to get motivated for this fight seeing as he hates Rashad so much.

As far as the build up fights being boring, I think the Koscheck/Daley was a bit out of context. I thought the reason Koscheck took it to the ground and played it safe was because he was fully aware of what was on the line. The title shot loomed over the octagon when they fought and I think he kept that in mind every single step of the way. I don't blame him for fighting to his strengths with a shot at GSP riding on him winning or losing that night. Serra/Hughes sucked though.

Side note, I'm not touching the Diego fight because there is something strange going on with the line on Hathaway, and I don't trust it one bit.
      Well I agree with you on the wrestling front. Rampage is perennially underrated there. However, I think Rashad would've beat the Rampage that fought Jardine. I think this fight depends entirely on Rampage. If he just comes out headhunting and doesn't connect, then what? If he mixes it up like he's capable of he should win pretty handily.
      Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• zY|
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by poopoo333
        Diego is down to -190. I am VERY close to pulling the trigger
        I'd see if it goes even lower if it's dropped that fast.
        Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• ManBoobKilla
          • May 2010

You guys see any value in Brammer?? Im sure he will be an underdog

Comment

• MMA_scientist
            • Nov 2009

Went out and researched Hathaway. He is a jack of all trades type fighter. He doesn't have anything for Diego. Got taken down a lot by Story. Woudn't stand with Taylor.

Pull the trigger.
            2012: +19.33
            2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• MMA_scientist
              • Nov 2009

He is still -357 at some books. That's a good bet. Its probably competive standing, but Diego has every other advantage. Even standing, Diego probably has the advantage.

I will be on Diego for sure up to -250

If it is still there when BM opens it, I will be on it.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zY|
                I think this fight depends entirely on Rampage. If he just comes out headhunting and doesn't connect, then what? If he mixes it up like he's capable of he should win pretty handily.
                Pretty much my thoughts. He keeps saying how great a camp his having. Im either on Ramage, or nothing at all. I wanna see how he looks at the weigh ins.
                Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• SPX
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ManBoobKilla
                  I've seen you ask about that guy before, but I really have no idea who he is.
                  I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                    • Nov 2009

I wouldn't take him as a slight dog, but maybe at +170 or so.

He has only fought one decent opponent, Bocek, and he lost. Riley is pretty tough

Comment

• ManBoobKilla
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                      Ya I asked earlier but everyone just ignored me lol. His last fight was a submission loss to Bocek But, he is fighting aaron riley is no Bocek. I heard Brammer is suppose to have good submission skills though. I was thinking he would be the dog based on him being so new

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

I agree with Scientist that Aaron Riley is tough and a game opponent. Don't know shit about Brammer, but Riley is a solid mid-level guy.
                        I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SPX
                          Ya I asked earlier but everyone just ignored me lol. His last fight was a submission loss to Bocek But, he is fighting aaron riley is no Bocek. I heard Brammer is suppose to have good submission skills though. I was thinking he would be the dog based on him being so new

Riley has good submission defense. He has only been submitted twice in 41 fights. One of those was his second fight against Mario Roberto, a bjj bb. That Sam Morgan one is kind of inexcusable though.

Brammer may beat him, because I think Riley is worn out. But I doubt he will submit him.

Comment

• ManBoobKilla
                            • May 2010

Riley has good submission defense. He has only been submitted twice in 41 fights. One of those was his second fight against Mario Roberto, a bjj bb. That Sam Morgan one is kind of inexcusable though.

Brammer may beat him, because I think Riley is worn out. But I doubt he will submit him.[/quote]

Ya its kinda hard to call cause Brammer is so green and Riley like you said is "worn out" or at the end of his career. At least in the UFC I mean

Comment

• poopoo333
                              MMA *********
                              • Jan 2010

5u on Diego @-190

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

Good luck. I might follow for 2u if I really feel like risking that much from my 5dimes account.
                                I heart cock

Comment

Working...