UFC on FOX 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

I would just like to say it's fucking amazing that we're FINALLY going to see Gil in the UFC.
    I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
      MMA *********
      • Jan 2010

I agree that Viana may be a decent play.

Comment

• mike
        • Mar 2010

I had 1u on him at +300, waiting til after the weighin to bet more thinking people will bet on Dillashaw but damn, the odd on Viana gotten way worse lol.

Comment

• poopoo333
          MMA *********
          • Jan 2010

I just bet Melendez by UD at +900.

Comment

• Svino
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
            I just bet Melendez by UD at +900.
            That's really nice. Also if you hit that really hard, surely you can hedge it well with other bets.

I've been talked out of my Dillashaw bet -- a little worried about Viana's strength and size.

Comment

• Ludo
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Svino
              That's really nice. Also if you hit that really hard, surely you can hedge it well with other bets.

I've been talked out of my Dillashaw bet -- a little worried about Viana's strength and size.
              I definitely think the line is off on Dillashaw. His last fight wasn't quite the blowout people thought it would be and Viana is a tough little dude who's hard to take down and has power.
              2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
              Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
              Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
              Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• edman5555
                • Apr 2010

Funny I was going to take romero by tko, mein and mendes by submission as well as bendo by sub. Watch them all happen.
                1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• poopoo333
                  MMA *********
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by edman5555
                  Funny I was going to take romero by tko, mein and mendes by submission as well as bendo by sub. Watch them all happen.
                  There is still time for the last 3.

Comment

• edman5555
                    • Apr 2010

I know but I figure I might lose them. Id hate to not bet the one that won and lose the ones I did bet.

I could see Mendes stunning Elkins and going for the sub. The only problem is he never goes for the sub so who knows if he will. All those Alpha male guys have great chokes but I guess there isn't really any reason to think Mendes will suddenly change.

I think Mein is probably a lot better on the ground than Brown and he could definetly stun him standing and follow him to the ground for the sub win.

Lastly I could see Bendo getting a choke on Gil after he wore him out, if he is able to. My only reservation is that he is probably in amazing shape and hard to submit. I base that on the fact that he trains daily with the diazs and has for a very long time. I'll just lay off.
                    1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• edman5555
                      • Apr 2010

The Romero fight by tko made the most sense of them all. I should have just bet it. He is super aggresive.
                      1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• poopoo333
                        MMA *********
                        • Jan 2010

So apparently Melendez would have gotten the decision but one judge gave Henderson the 5th round. If he gave Melendez the round...Melendez would have won. How the hell did Melendez lose round 5???

Comment

• Ludo
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
                          So apparently Melendez would have gotten the decision but one judge gave Henderson the 5th round. If he gave Melendez the round...Melendez would have won. How the hell did Melendez lose round 5???
                          Probably best Gil didn't win since the judge who scored the fight for him was a Cesar Gracie affiliate owner.
                          2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
                          Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
                          Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
                          Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• poopoo333
                            MMA *********
                            • Jan 2010

Anybody think Thomson by (T)KO is a good bet? It's around +1500

Comment

• Vandelay
                              • Nov 2010

Brown by tko, thompson by tko, corm by dec and melendez by dec came out to plus 307,000. I tried to tell ya to chnge the thomson pick to tko to increase the odds a bit, but that probably would have pissed u off more when the melendez dec was announced.

Comment

• poopoo333
                                MMA *********
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vandelay
                                Brown by tko, thompson by tko, corm by dec and melendez by dec came out to plus 307,000. I tried to tell ya to chnge the thomson pick to tko to increase the odds a bit, but that probably would have pissed u off more when the melendez dec was announced.
                                Yes, I would have killed myself.

Comment

Working...