I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
      • Aug 2009

I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
        • Nov 2009

X, you need to get a 2nd job or something. Putting your expenses on credit card and possibly being evicted... how much more dire can it get? That's bankruptcy shit.

Luke, the next time you decide to go on a miracle run, you need to post that in here where I will see it. I would have hedged out like a bitch way earlier though. Congrats though, I have gone on a run like that.

Zak, I got put to sleep in Chicago Saturday. I'm trying to find a vid for everyone to laugh at. Guy had a collar choke on me, I stood up, and the next thing I know, I am looking at the ref and my team is dying laughing. That said, I would heel hook that kangaroo and crank it after the tap.
        2012: +19.33
        2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
          X, you need to get a 2nd job or something. Putting your expenses on credit card and possibly being evicted... how much more dire can it get? That's bankruptcy shit.
          Well as I've already mentioned I am looking for another job and have been for a couple of months. As for how much more dire can it get, it can get worse. I at least expect to be able to cover my rent for November, so that buys me an extra month to keeping applying for jobs and try to figure something out. And, even though it sucks to run up my cards, I'm pretty thankful I have them right now.
          Last edited by SPX; 10-14-2013, 09:00 PM.
          I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
            • Nov 2009

Well, I was really just piling on. I am glad you're not homeless this month, but that's a losing strategy.

You are being a pussy. Get a job waiting tables or something. You are borrowing money at usurious rates from horrible people in order to eat and pay rent rather than demean yourself by working a shitty job temporarily.

I know you aren't asking for advice, but since you are posting your financial woes, I don't feel bad chiming in. I am sure you know your situation isn't good, but I don't want to see you in way worse situation. It is one thing to be broke bohemian lifestyle chasing your art, it is another thing going into debt to do it.

Comment

• Svino
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Mr. IWS
              Bellator needs to sign these dudes up, then I would watch.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...42UD2T1jgC8GZ8
              I am totally convinced that you could teach chimps jiu-jitsu. They'd use it on each other, too.

Comment

• SPX
                • Aug 2009

You are being a pussy. Get a job waiting tables or something. You are borrowing money at usurious rates from horrible people in order to eat and pay rent rather than demean yourself by working a shitty job temporarily.
                I actually did wait tables for a time. I was terrible at it. I couldn't handle more than one table at a time because I was too slow and would get confused trying to juggle all the orders. I didn't last long and would seriously get fired if I tried it again.

I'd deliver pizzas if I had a car. I used to do that and actually liked it. I really got turned onto talk radio and also learned about a lot of new music because I was in the car so much. But I don't have a car.

Besides, you forget, I already have a job I don't like. So I've done the "go get a job you don't like" thing already. I hope you don't think I actually enjoy working retail for slave wages.
                I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                  215 Hustler
                  • Sep 2006

I finally got around to seeing the Shamrock bound by blood special. Excellent show, I had no idea Frank was so fucked up when he was young. I was really suprised at how much emotion Frank showed, He never struck me as the type. I was glad to see Ken and Frank hug it out, although I did find it funny that Ken was trying to get that fight for that last good pay day.
                  Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                    215 Hustler
                    • Sep 2006

Zak, I got put to sleep in Chicago Saturday. I'm trying to find a vid for everyone to laugh at. Guy had a collar choke on me, I stood up, and the next thing I know, I am looking at the ref and my team is dying laughing. That said, I would heel hook that kangaroo and crank it after the tap.
                    Major lulz, but I got mad respect for you for actually competing like that. Now post that vid!
                    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Luke
                      10 year vet
                      • Oct 2006

Luke, the next time you decide to go on a miracle run, you need to post that in here where I will see it. I would have hedged out like a bitch way earlier though. Congrats though, I have gone on a run like that.
                      Haha, okay. It just so happened I went on the best run of my life when I needed it the most. I'm not betting that aggressive anymore. I'm back to using a unit
                      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Mr. IWS
                        Major lulz, but I got mad respect for you for actually competing like that. Now post that vid!
                        I didn't get it on vid unfortunately. I have been watching the other guy's gym site in the hopes that they post it. I am told it was hilarious and my knees just buckled in slow-mo and I went down like I was faking it. I was standing up and apparently I just nose dived and flopped over dead.

I have been competing a lot lately. Been losing a lot too, I need to get back to training instead of trying to just wing it despite barely preparing. Maybe I will shit my pants next time because I am not tapping to chokes in comp anymore. The only reason I did it in the past was the fear of embarassment. Now that is over so I will be going to sleep on the reg now.
                        Last edited by MMA_scientist; 10-15-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Luke
                          Haha, okay. It just so happened I went on the best run of my life when I needed it the most. I'm not betting that aggressive anymore. I'm back to using a unit
                          Well, that's the best time. I meant to say I have *never*gone on a run like that.

I think you should consider to bet like a maniac. Scared money don't win boss.

Comment

• edman5555
                            • Apr 2010

I didn't get it on vid unfortunately. I have been watching the other guy's gym site in the hopes that they post it. I am told it was hilarious and my knees just buckled in slow-mo and I went down like I was faking it. I was standing up and apparently I just nose dived and flopped over dead.

I have been competing a lot lately. Been losing a lot too, I need to get back to training instead of trying to just wing it despite barely preparing. Maybe I will shit my pants next time because I am not tapping to chokes in comp anymore. The only reason I did it in the past was the fear of embarassment. Now that is over so I will be going to sleep on the reg now.
                            Try getting someone in a triangle and then shitting your pants. That could work, really.
                            1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

Just got a call back from an app I submitted. Got an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.
                              I heart cock

Comment

• Vandelay
                                • Nov 2010

Good Luck. Make sure you wear something professional.

Also, how often do you guys catch bad lines from your books? Ive caught 5d twice now recently with clearly wrong lines.
                                Last edited by Vandelay; 10-15-2013, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...