X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luke
    10 year vet
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
    Dude, how many times have I asked you about a fight and the only response I get it, "I don't discuss fights with other people anymore. Inb4toldtokillself" or you give me one sentence on who you think is going to win without any real analysis behind it? If I didn't care about your opinion I wouldn't ask.

I don't even know what you mean by I "act like you have no idea what you're talking about." Unless by having my own opinion or viewpoint on something and don't always agree with you means disregard your thoughts on something.

As for going on a run, shit, maybe you're right. I dunno. But you know what I've noticed from you? You always tell people about your bets AFTER the fact. I don't think you like people knowing when you lose. So you don't let on that you're going to bet something in case it loses. I think just about every bet of yours I've learned about in the past years--except that last boxing bet--you only decided to mention after the shit had already won.

So okay, you've had a good run. Didn't even tell me you were betting again and pretty sure I would've never heard about it if you had lost.
    Every team I have bet in college is in the ML thread. I may not put exact amount down, but you can see which teams I'm on and if I'm winning or losing by that thread. I told you last Monday I lost on the Falcons( poopoo too) and that I was on the Ohio State ML big last week that looked like it was going to lose way before it ended up winning . I don't care if people know I'm winning or losing, but not once since you learned I was betting again have you asked me who I was on.....which makes me still think you believe I have no idea what I'm doing because you don't want to know.

But ,you're right. Had I put 200 in and lost it all I wouldn't have said anything....but I also would have been done for another 6 months. It might have came up later if you asked if I were ever going to bet again. I might of said something like " I tried depositing 200 and lost it all so I'm done again."

I'm didn't show you this for any other reason than it was possible to go on a decent run.....that is was possible to change your situation with only 200 dollars. There's about a .7% chance to turn 200 into 20,000 and that's if you were to double you account over and over again( I think), but it is possible. Maybe I'm not like you. I didn't want to sit around with 200 dollars and grind away. I honestly can't say I enjoy betting . Its stressful ,takes a lot of work to be good, and quite honestly, I'm lazy.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
      • Aug 2009

Every team I have bet in college is in the ML thread.
      I never look at that.

For a long time I kept saying "you need to start betting again, you need to start betting again, you need to start betting again. . ." For a while you said you didn't even want to. Then you said you were going to start again after the divorce was finalized.

After we talked so much about it, what I don't understand is why you never said to me, "Okay, it's time, I deposited some money and and it's time to do this shit." That's what I was waiting for.

. . . and that I was on the Ohio State ML big last week that looked like it was going to lose way before it ended up winning.
      Okay, yes, I remember that.

. . . but not once since you learned I was betting again have you asked me who I was on.....which makes me still think you believe I have no idea what I'm doing because you don't want to know.
      That's because I haven't really understood what your situation is. I guess I thought you were making the occasional isolated bet, not betting regularly. This is why you gotta share this shit with me so I know what's going on with you.

I'm didn't show you this for any other reason than it was possible to go on a decent run.....that is was possible to change your situation with only 200 dollars. There's about a .7% chance to turn 200 into 20,000 and that's if you were to double you account over and over again( I think), but it is possible.
      Anything is possible. But I have seen too many bets that I was very confident in go down in flames. It's hard to win more than two or three bets in a row.

Maybe I'm not like you. I didn't want to sit around with 200 dollars and grind away. I honestly can't say I enjoy betting . Its stressful ,takes a lot of work to be good, and quite honestly, I'm lazy.
      I think betting makes life more interesting. It makes sports more interesting. Yes, it's stressful, and it sucks to lose, but it's great to win. I enjoy the action. I also like trying to beat the system.
      Last edited by SPX; 10-12-2013, 08:49 PM.
      I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
        10 year vet
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
        I never look at that.

For a long time I kept saying "you need to start betting again, you need to start betting again, you need to start betting again. . ." For a while you said you didn't even want to. Then you said you were going to start again after the divorce was finalized.

After we talked so much about it, what I don't understand is why you never said to me, "Okay, it's time, I deposited some money and and it's time to do this shit." That's what I was waiting for.

Divorce was over August 19th. I started betting August 30th.

And betting is too stressful for me to do all year. I lost a couple months off my life today. After football season, my ass with need a few month break.
        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Luke
          You see, you don't even tell me what's going on in your life. This divorce is a HUGE deal and I've been waiting to hear that it's over once and for all. You're one of three people in the world that I think of as a real friend and you don't even tell me shit like this.

And betting is too stressful for me to do all year. I lost a couple months off my life today. After football season, my ass with need a few month break.
          Well like you said earlier, maybe bet less. You don't have to swing for the fences all the time. Like I've always said, it's better to win SOME money than no money. Bet a hundred bucks instead of a thousand.
          I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
            215 Hustler
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SPX
            I've applied for several positions in the past 2 months, computer jobs that I am more than qualified for. But for whatever reason I've only gotten one call back for an interview and it was a total waste of fucking time.

All the overflow is going onto credit cards right now and at this rate they're going to be maxed probably within the next month--two months at the very most--so I definitely have to figure something out ASAP. But that has proven to be no easy task.
            Bro, you gotta take what you can get in todays world, and go from there. If you gotta shovel shit for 10 hours a day to pay the rent, then thats what you gotta do. apply for computer jobs while you are shoveling shit and when you get hired, move to that job. Im sorry if Im coming off harsh, but I genuinely like You, and I dont want to see you struggle, but when your back is against the wall, you gotta do anything and everything you can to get it done.
            Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• edman5555
              • Apr 2010

I get that. Betting is really stressful.
              1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• SPX
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Mr. IWS
                Bro, you gotta take what you can get in todays world, and go from there. If you gotta shovel shit for 10 hours a day to pay the rent, then thats what you gotta do. apply for computer jobs while you are shoveling shit and when you get hired, move to that job. Im sorry if Im coming off harsh, but I genuinely like You, and I dont want to see you struggle, but when your back is against the wall, you gotta do anything and everything you can to get it done.
                Well that's why I'm working the job I got now. I went out and just tried to find "a job"--any job, for the most part--and that's what I ended up with. The reason I target computer jobs is because it's what I know and the pay is decent.

Although I would have to get more desperate before I shoveled shit. I'm not there yet.
                I heart cock

Comment

• Ludo
                  • Jan 2010

And now for a break from our sponsors at EFC Africa:

Warning, very graphic

2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
                  Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
                  Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
                  Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

Okami signs with the WSOF:

The former UFC middleweight title contender has signed an exclusive, multi-fight deal with World Series of Fighting, the promotion's president Ray Sefo and executive vice president Ali Abdel-Aziz confirmed with MMAFighting.com.
                    I heart cock

Comment

• edman5555
                      • Apr 2010

It sounds like youve got a reasonable bankroll built up. If you manage it conservatively you should make a nice return. Good luck dude.
                      1 unit = 300 $

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                        215 Hustler
                        • Sep 2006

Bellator needs to sign these dudes up, then I would watch.

Comment

• Luke
                          10 year vet
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mr. IWS
                          Bellator needs to sign these dudes up, then I would watch.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...42UD2T1jgC8GZ8

Bol!! That thing would beat Pulver in under 2 minutes
                          2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                            215 Hustler
                            • Sep 2006

Bol!! That thing would beat Pulver in under 2 minutes
                            OMG! lol

That one niggaroo had better BJJ then Scientist!

Comment

• Luke
                              10 year vet
                              • Oct 2006

I cant stop watching it .
                              2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                                215 Hustler
                                • Sep 2006

Slow days at the office are fun!