• Oct 2006

RIP Mr. White

WW.jpg
      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• poopoo333
        MMA *********
        • Jan 2010

Lavar Johnson just said the fight was stopped too early at the post fight press conference. He is about as smart as ...nevermind, I have nothing

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Luke
          I didn't have 3000 laying around , I had 200.....that I've turned into 10,000 plus in the last thirty days. While I was telling you to take a chance and finally make a run ,I was doing that exact thing . Yes, I turned 200 into 10000. So we both started with a 200 dollar bankroll 30 days ago and now I have 10k while you still have 200. So yeah, I guess making a run was a horrible, irresponsible thing to do, right? My divorce drained me so I could have took 200 dollars and bet 20 a bet and took 10 years to make 10k or went after it . Guess which one I did? So who's the pussy? In case anyone thinks I'm lying I have a screen shot of my betting account that you can watch my account increase from 200 to 10,000 and I'll gladly post the screen shots. The first bet was a parlay of Condit- South Carolina ML-Bowling Green ML- Central Florida ML- USC ML. From there I've just been really aggressive....to say the least
          I had a response for you but I decided not to send it in favor of this instead:

Let's don't have an e-war because I feel like if we do then shit might get said that we can't un-say.

Congrats on your run.
          I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
            10 year vet
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
            I had a response for you but I decided not to send it in favor of this instead:

Let's don't have an e-war because I feel like if we do then shit might get said that we can't un-say.

Congrats on your run.

I was pushing you to get aggressive so we could have done this together. I just wanted you to say, "fuck it, let's do it" so for once we could make a bunch of money together. All the responses of "do it yourself," "you're too big of a pussy to bet anymore," and "that would be a dumb thing to do" were not the responses I was looking for.....so I did do it myself. I wasn't pushing you to be a dick, I just wanted you to come along for the ride. Now you know. I'm not mad. Im just a bit disappointed we didn't go on a run together
            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
              215 Hustler
              • Sep 2006

Lately, X has told me I'm "too big of a pussy to bet anymore," pretends I literally have no clue what I'm talking about no matter what game/fight I give an opinion on, and told me I'm "the PERFECT example of living balls to the wall" sarcastically. I'd like to leave this here that he can shove up his ass:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]924[/ATTACH]
              ML Parlays!!!

Nice work man
              Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• zY|
                • Sep 2009

Really? I thought it was only okay and predictable, but I am a bit odd...soooo
                Predictable was kinda what I liked about it. I was hoping they weren't going for some weird, artsy Lost or Sopranos ending and fall on it's face. The ending we got was nice and tidy and wrapped things up pretty well, for the most part.
                Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• zY|
                  • Sep 2009

And congrats Luke

Comment

• Vandelay
                    • Nov 2010

Nice job Luke.

Comment

• Vandelay
                      • Nov 2010

Comment

• Luke
                        10 year vet
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by zY|
                        Predictable was kinda what I liked about it. I was hoping they weren't going for some weird, artsy Lost or Sopranos ending and fall on it's face. The ending we got was nice and tidy and wrapped things up pretty well, for the most part.

I didn't want them to fuck it up either. Guess I was just looking for a bit more shock value
                        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• zY|
                          • Sep 2009

Those are interesting, but meh, I don't think there's enough to go by. Everything did go a bit too perfectly for Walt in the last episode, though.

Comment

• SPX
                            • Aug 2009

I was pushing you to get aggressive so we could have done this together. I just wanted you to say, "fuck it, let's do it" so for once we could make a bunch of money together. All the responses of "do it yourself," "you're too big of a pussy to bet anymore," and "that would be a dumb thing to do" were not the responses I was looking for.....so I did do it myself. I wasn't pushing you to be a dick, I just wanted you to come along for the ride. Now you know. I'm not mad. Im just a bit disappointed we didn't go on a run together
                            I just got tired of you telling me what I should, and shouldn't do, with my money. And you notice, I only said those things after you kept fucking with me about it.

I guess you pulled it off, so excellent job, but you didn't even tell me you were betting anymore. Last I heard from you, you said you didn't even want to bet anymore and were probably done. So imagine what I'm thinking when you're telling me to basically risk ruin on what you agreed was a 3% chance of victory when you're not even betting anything. Why are you telling me to risk everything when you're talking about how you don't want to bet because you lost 14u on football in one day?

So that's how I felt about it.

Plus, like I said before, you have to remember that I'm not in the same financial position you are . . . you have a job that gives you the ability to reload if you lose your bankroll. I don't. I can't risk everything on something that I'm going to lose 97 times out of 100.
                            I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
                              MMA *********
                              • Jan 2010

Alright, so this is some powerlifter guy:

If anyone can watch the whole thing without turning it off...let me know if I am alone in thinking that's a fat Nick Diaz video blog.

Comment

• edman5555
                                • Apr 2010

Is everyone in powerlifting like this?
                                1 unit = 300 $

Comment

Working...