2013 Off Topic Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zY|
    • Sep 2009

Yeah that's the one. Pretty interesting stuff, and the guy jumping at the end is quite unforgettable.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• Svino
      • Mar 2010

So, does anyone know where BookMaker is actually based? I was sure I remember seeing statements on their old website saying they were based in Cyprus, but I can't find anything to that effect on the current site. Also, they seem to be affiliated with "BetCRIS", which is in Costa Rica, although they apparently have satellite branches.

I ask because, well... http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...saster/274096/

Comment

• SPX
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by zY|
        Yeah that's the one. Pretty interesting stuff, and the guy jumping at the end is quite unforgettable.
        It's been a while since I watched it, so I guess I did actually forget the ending. But it was an interesting doc for sure. It's strange to me that people who are suicidal would choose THAT method to go out.
        I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Svino
          So, does anyone know where BookMaker is actually based? I was sure I remember seeing statements on their old website saying they were based in Cyprus, but I can't find anything to that effect on the current site. Also, they seem to be affiliated with "BetCRIS", which is in Costa Rica, although they apparently have satellite branches.

Damn, that is some crazy fucking shit!

But according to Bookmaker's FAQ: "BookMaker is located in San Jose, Costa Rica and is fully licensed by the Government of Costa Rica to accept wagers by telephone or internet."
          I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
            MMA *********
            • Jan 2010

I am lazy.

Cliffs?

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

I've been watching "Vikings" on The History Channel. It's actually a pretty damn good show. I recommend it.

The first two episodes are on Hulu through the 27th (and on torrent sites, obviously). And the third premiered last night on History.

I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                • Aug 2009

Of probably lesser interest to everyone here, I have also been watching History's mini-series "The Bible." It has some problems, but I've actually enjoyed it overall.

I heart cock

Comment

• Svino
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by poopoo333
                  I am lazy.

Cliffs?
                  Cyprus is in financial trouble and as part of an agreement with the EU they are just flat-out seizing 6-10 percent of the money that people have in Cyprus banks.

Comment

• poopoo333
                    MMA *********
                    • Jan 2010

Cyprus is in financial trouble and as part of an agreement with the EU they are just flat-out seizing 6-10 percent of the money that people have in Cyprus banks.
                    Holy poop on a stick.

Comment

• SPX
                      • Aug 2009

Can you imagine the shit storm if that happened here?
                      I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

WSOF 2's Andrei Arlovski explains why training with Freddie Roach was a mistake

I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                          10 year vet
                          • Oct 2006

Without reading....I'll say its because Roach couldnt find him a chin
                          2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Luke
                            10 year vet
                            • Oct 2006

Bookmaker=Betcris ...........same company.

Betcris was Boomaker before the whole crackdown on illegal gambling. Betcris only caters to people outside the United States and bookmaker was opened to take bets from US players
                            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Svino
                              • Mar 2010

OK, sounds like my money isn't in Cyprus then. Good.

Comment

• Svino
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                                I've been watching "Vikings" on The History Channel. It's actually a pretty damn good show. I recommend it.

The first two episodes are on Hulu through the 27th (and on torrent sites, obviously). And the third premiered last night on History.
                                My friends showed me the first episode last night. Seemed pretty good, I'll probably keep watching.

(It reminded me of an old Hark! A Vagrant, comic)

Comment

Working...