X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
    JCVD is overtly flaming.

Im not even just gay bashing him, I mean, he is actually and literally a homo-sexual person. I don't mean it as an insult.
    Ballet, motherfucker!

And these people all disagree:

I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
      • Nov 2009

^^ who are those people? His wives?

because:

Originally posted by JCVD wife
      ..the claim one of his former wives made against him (successfully) in divorce proceedings. She claimed that she had caught and photographed him in bed on several occasions with other men.
      I don't care he likes balls, just thought you should be aware if you are going to call 2 watches "gay", when it is clearly because one is on Russian time and one is on Seagal time.
      2012: +19.33
      2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

Seagal knows what time it is.......Every time.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

^^ who are those people? His wives?
          BOL. Wife and kids.

because:
          Nigga, you are the one who said that wives will say anything. Besides, maybe Jean-Claude is too awesome to not share himself with everyone.
          I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
            • Nov 2009

Lol. Could be...

Check this out:

Jean Claude Van Damme's (JCVD) video tribute to George St. Pierre (GSP). JCVD helped GSP train in Montreal and made a strange, homoerotic video about it.

Classic. I like how he compares the level of insanity between JCVD and Seagal.

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

First off, Jean-Claude IS a crazy motherfucker. If you peep some interviews with him that becomes obvious pretty quickly. I learned that long ago and just decided to embrace it.

Second, that video was fucking cool as hell! Way cooler than anything Seagal could do. And now that I know Van Damme is training JCVD then I have all the ammo I need to counter the Seagal-helped-Anderson arguments. Thanks, Sci!

And for anyone too lazy to click the link:

I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                215 Hustler
                • Sep 2006

I declare Seagal the winner. The topic is closed.

New Kyle Maynard fight vid

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                  • Nov 2009

bol.

If you are going to give the vid, at least give the commentary:

Originally posted by http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com

VAN DAMME MADE A SUPER GAY TRIBUTE TO HIS BRO GEORGES St. PIERRE

What’s this? Oh, just Jean-Claude Van Damme helping Georges St. Pierre stretch out his groin muscles. What? Don’t look at me like that, that’s just what bros do, we help each other. What else do bros do? Well, according to Jean-Claude Van Damme, bros make epic video tributes to their bros, like the one you see below, editing together clips from their movies with clips from their bros’ MMA training. At least, that’s what JCVD did for his bro GSP. The groin stretching clips are set to epic opera choir music and overlaid with motivational quotes, by the way, as you do. Van Damme apparently produced this video and released it on the internet… just because. In the dedication at the end of the video, Van Damme says:

“Hi Georges. The memories of our friendship, of a great country and a great city, Montreal, and a great team of people surrounding us, made of love, sports, health, and like I said … friendship.”

And then he punctuates the sentence fragment with a high kick, and shot freeze frames, goes to black and white, and fades out like an eighties TV show. This… this is real. Stunning.

I always assumed that Steven Seagal was the crazier of these two, what with Above the Law being semi-autobiographical, Seagal claiming to know the secrets behind Iran-Contra and the death of Brandon Lee, etc., etc., but Van Damme is definitely narrowing the gap with this one. How is it action movie stars have such insane chutzpah? He makes a video where he’s giving fighting pointers to the current and multiple-time UFC welterweight world champion? Because he fights people in movies? He’s in great shape and all, and he supposedly had a successful run in karate tournaments when he was younger, but so what? I was captain of the golf team in high school, if I hung out with Tiger Woods for a weekend, I wouldn’t be like, “Come here, bro, let me show you the best way to line up a putt.”

That said, I’d pay ten times the amount of a regular pay-per-view to see a tag-team MMA match between Anderson Silva-Steven Seagal and GSP-Van Damme.
                  +1 on the tag team match between Silva-Seagal and GSP-JCVD. I would pay no less than $100 to see that.

It is super crazy that JCVd edited his movie clips into a training montage with GSP. They are both nuts, but Seagal is nuts in way that makes people follow him (like Russia) and JCVD is nuts in a way that makes people worried he is stalking them or maybe trying to steal their identities.
                  Last edited by MMA_scientist; 06-05-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Mr. IWS

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...vJD1T9dwb7rt98

I started dying when he started hopping toward that scrum... didn't watch it all though, 5 mins seems a long time of my life to dedicate to that.

Comment

• poopoo333
                      MMA *********
                      • Jan 2010

Comment

• Luke
                        10 year vet
                        • Oct 2006

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...vJD1T9dwb7rt98

This looks like the guy hopping around
                        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Luke
                          10 year vet
                          • Oct 2006

According to My Fox Tampa Bay, she refused 30 annual payments for the full $590.5 million, instead opting for one lump cash payment of $370 million.
                          Well no shit, she'll be dead in a year or two.

Poopoo, you need to get with her and marry that shit ASAP Anna Nicole style.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                            • Nov 2009

Who would take 30 annual payments for $590m over $370m now? That wouldn't make sense in any scenario regardless of age.

Even if invested at 5% you are going to have $740m in just 14 years. I assume you get equal payments for the 590m... you would be way way way behind taking the yearly payments regardless of age.

Comment

• Vandelay
                              • Nov 2010

Most people don't have the self control to invest the money. Whereas the payments can at lease ensure that they will have money coming in for a while.

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

Fuck you!
                                I heart cock

Comment

Working...