2012 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poopoo333
    MMA *********
    • Jan 2010

Looks like Feijao has been working on his diet with Seagal as well

Comment

• zY|
      • Sep 2009

wtf is feijao doing there?
      Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• SPX
        • Aug 2009

I don't know what that was, but Seagal looks as big as a house. That nigga is fat.

Yet another reason why Van Damme is superior.
        I heart cock

Comment

• Svino
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
          I remember when I was like 11 or something I bought this album on cassette:

Not sure if anyone remembers that guy.
          I remember that guy. In fact, I also have that cassette... I went through a rap phase right about the time he had his one hit.

Comment

• Svino
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
            I almost never pay attention to celebrity news, but I am actually kind of following the Holmes / Cruise split because I follow a lot of the shit that goes on with Scientology. Scientology is crazy and creepy as hell and I hope she keeps the kid away from that cult.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
              • Nov 2009

I also had the snow cassette... just the single. That was awesome back in the day.
              2012: +19.33
              2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                • Nov 2009

I have actually been reading about scientology some... that is some crazy nonsense. I am kind of in awe of how this guy was able to get these famous followers, while being a total dumbass himself.
                2012: +19.33
                2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Svino
                  • Mar 2010

You know who I want to see in the UFC again? Ronnys Torres.

This guy had a great record in Brazil, comes to the UFC and then gets cut after just two fights, one where he took Melvin Guillard down 5 times and one where he fought Jacob Volkmann to a split decision.

Since then, he's gone 10-1.

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Svino
                    I remember that guy. In fact, I also have that cassette... I went through a rap phase right about the time he had his one hit.
                    I also had the snow cassette... just the single. That was awesome back in the day.

Inforrrmer . . . youknowseblahblahdosayshoobadeedooyoumammamayo . . . I lick your boom boom there . . .
                    I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                      • Aug 2009

Let's do it right. . .

I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                        • Aug 2009

I almost never pay attention to celebrity news, but I am actually kind of following the Holmes / Cruise split because I follow a lot of the shit that goes on with Scientology. Scientology is crazy and creepy as hell and I hope she keeps the kid away from that cult.
                        I have actually been reading about scientology some... that is some crazy nonsense. I am kind of in awe of how this guy was able to get these famous followers, while being a total dumbass himself.

I do think Scientology is kind of fascinating and I've also wondered how it is that it's become "Hollywood's religion." I mean, what was the progression there? And what do they really get out of it?

I would think that there has to be some specific benefit for guys like Cruise and Travolta to be so into it and such vocal supporters.
                        I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

You know who I want to see in the UFC again? Ronnys Torres.

This guy had a great record in Brazil, comes to the UFC and then gets cut after just two fights, one where he took Melvin Guillard down 5 times and one where he fought Jacob Volkmann to a split decision.

Since then, he's gone 10-1.

It seems there's something of a Bring Ronny's Back campaign. I've seen a handful of other people say the same thing. My guess is that he'll probably show up as an injury replacement pretty soon.

One thing about guys getting cut though is that you never know if it was purely due to the fighter's performance or if there was some behind-the-scenes conflict as well.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                            • Aug 2009

Zak, I don't appreciate you negging me.

I've only one thing to say about that. . .

I heart cock

Comment

• Svino
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                              I do think Scientology is kind of fascinating and I've also wondered how it is that it's become "Hollywood's religion." I mean, what was the progression there? And what do they really get out of it?

I would think that there has to be some specific benefit for guys like Cruise and Travolta to be so into it and such vocal supporters.
                              It became that way because of a very specific campaign by Scientology. Actors were recognized as being wealthy enough to give Scientology a lot of money, high profile enough to yield a lot of publicity, and gullible enough to buy into it.

Celebrities basically get "the star treatment" from Scientology because they are seen as a huge recruiting tool, so the experience they have with the religion is nothing like that of the rank-and-file Scientologists.

Comment

• SPX
                                • Aug 2009

It became that way because of a very specific campaign by Scientology. Actors were recognized as being wealthy enough to give Scientology a lot of money, high profile enough to yield a lot of publicity, and gullible enough to buy into it.

Celebrities basically get "the star treatment" from Scientology because they are seen as a huge recruiting tool, so the experience they have with the religion is nothing like that of the rank-and-file Scientologists.
                                That's pretty interesting.

Here's what I really want to know: Do they really believe it? Does Cruise, for instance, really believe the story about the volcano and the body thetans and all that shit? Does he think it's literally true?
                                I heart cock

Comment

Working...