2012 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
    Yeah, that is what everyone wants... but the issue is what is it that you want to do that costs money and why do youbwant to do it. Exercise is free and food is not that expensive when you make it
    Well a lot of the shit that I want to do would sound pretty weird to a lot of people, but if I had unlimited resources I'd launch a lot of research projects, particularly involving exploring various paranormal phenomena. I would also travel extensively.
    I heart cock

Comment

• Svino
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
      My main reason for wanting money is to have the freedom to do what I want and to keep myself healthy.
      Someday, I'm going to need to have a clone of me grown and then have my brain transplanted into it. That will probably be expensive, so I've gotta make sure I've saved up enough.

Comment

• SPX
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Svino
        Someday, I'm going to need to have a clone of me grown and then have my brain transplanted into it. That will probably be expensive, so I've gotta make sure I've saved up enough.
        Good luck with it. Start dropping pennies in the piggy bank.
        I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
          MMA *********
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SPX
          Hey PP, I'm thinking of getting certified as a personal trainer.

You have a suggestion about which cert to go after?
          NASM is supposed to be one of the best ones. I still haven't gotten my certification yet, it's pretty expensive. I will probably get ACE certification first, then if I can get a job/get opportunities I will go for the NASM later on.

Comment

• MMA_scientist
            • Nov 2009

If they can figure out a way to transplant my brain, I am going to upgrade my genetics a little. So I will save money by not cloning myself. I will buy off the rack clone or kill someone and steal their body.
            2012: +19.33
            2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by poopoo333
              NASM is supposed to be one of the best ones. I still haven't gotten my certification yet, it's pretty expensive. I will probably get ACE certification first, then if I can get a job/get opportunities I will go for the NASM later on.
              I've looked at the NASM, NSCA, ACE, ACSM and ISSA.

I was first thinking of going for the ACE and then the NSCA. Instead, I will probably just skip over the ACE and go straight for the NSCA-CPT.

I've actually had the website up for most of the night debating over where I'm ready and willing to spend $700 for the training materials.
              I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                10 year vet
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                Well a lot of the shit that I want to do would sound pretty weird to a lot of people, but if I had unlimited resources I'd launch a lot of research projects, particularly involving exploring various paranormal phenomena. I would also travel extensively.

.................................................. ..............
                2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Luke
                  .................................................. ..............
                  If you got something to say, then say it.
                  I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

Is there a Superman curse?

Of the four main actors who have played Superman over the past 30 years--Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling and Brandon Routh--none of them have gone on to have particularly successful careers. Why is that? It seems that playing such an iconic character would be a big time career boost.

Hmm. . .
                    I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                      • Nov 2009

The guy that played Lex Luthor on Smallville went to my HS, he is 5 years older, so I wasn't in school with him, but I see him around town all the time. I have never seen the show though...

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                        • Nov 2009

I think they all american good guy look required to play superman is not particularly useful in hollywood for the most part. There seems to be more interest for guys that are good looking, but also sort of different looking. Or maybe it is a curse.

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
                          I think they all american good guy look required to play superman is not particularly useful in hollywood for the most part. There seems to be more interest for guys that are good looking, but also sort of different looking. Or maybe it is a curse.
                          I actually think Brandon Routh is pretty cool and does a good job as long as he fits the role. He was awesome in Scott Pilgrim vs The World and also did well in Dylan Dog: Dead of Night.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                            10 year vet
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                            If you got something to say, then say it.

I couldn't think of anything to say,so that's why you got an:"....................."

For god sakes,read the IWS slang http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...8629-IWS-slang
                            2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• SPX
                              • Aug 2009

Went and saw The Hunger Games tonight. It was just okay. Probably couldn't been a lot better with better with an R rating and better writing and direction.
                              I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                                • Nov 2009

I saw it earlier this week. I have been cutting out of work and watching movies the last few weeks... and unanticipated side effect of dropping TV. It was like a kid's movie that was trying to be more graphic to me. It was entertaining, but the whole premise is too over the top to be all that interesting to me.

I listen to audiobooks all the time when I am driving, which is a lot recently. I might pick up the other two books on audio book and listen.

I also finally got around to watching Game of Thrones last week. I am only 6 episodes in, but it is pretty damn good IMO. I know nothing of the books, but I am a big fan of the show so far.

Comment

Working...