2012 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poopoo333
    MMA *********
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
    I just wear clothes that fit. I certainly don't do the girl shirt thing where is too small, but I don't really wear baggy clothes. I usually wear a Large in most t shirts. I am a 17/34 in dress shirts, but the 17 is sort of tight on my neck which is disproportionaly think to my body. But it only goes to 18... that is like big and tall stuff.
    I wear a large t shirt as well and they fit normal.

I hate the way 99% of shirts fit on me though, they always fit good around shoulder area then they turn into a parachute around the waist

Comment

• SPX
      • Aug 2009

A sobering thought:

Regardless of how you feel about him or crack jokes, the fact of the matter is that Dean Cain is infinitely more successful than anyone on IWS.
      I heart cock

Comment

• Ludo
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SPX
        A sobering thought:

Regardless of how you feel about him or crack jokes, the fact of the matter is that Dean Cain is infinitely more successful than anyone on IWS.
        Thats debatable. Isn't Mr Ngo some kind of self made business mogul?
        2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
        Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
        Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
        Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

• SPX
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Ludo
          Thats debatable. Isn't Mr Ngo some kind of self made business mogul?
          Is he? I just know he was in a YouTube video. So was Kevin Trudeau.

Dean Cain I'm sure is a multi-millionaire. He was Superman. He was on American Gladiators. He was also in 10 different productions in 2011, so slightly less than one a month.

Really my point was that even those entertainment figures that people have a habit of deriding and making fun of are competent professionals who do well in their industry . . . they're just not the top guys. We see the same thing in MMA.
          I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
            • Aug 2009

Yes. . .

I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
              • Aug 2009

Damn, gay . . . War Sorensen . . . Get better, homey. . .

During tonight's TNA Against All Odds PPV, Zema Ion defeats Jesse Sorensen via countout. Sorensen was legit knocked out after taking a knee to the head.

TNA President Dixie Carter tweeted: "Jesse Sorensen was injured in the opening match of tonight's PPV. He is currently being transported to the hospital. I will keep you updated."

Hulk Hogan asked fans to pray for Sorensen: "Please pray for Jesse ,it was a bad break,total health for Jesse. Much respect. HH."

Kurt Angle also tweeted: "Thanks to TNA Wrestlers for An Awesome PpV tonite. Jesse, I Hope Ur Ok. Love Kurt Angle."

UPDATE (Dixie Carter): "Jesse has sustained a neck injury and is currently undergoing tests at the hospital Will keep you updated."
              I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                • Aug 2009

^^^ Word on the street is that he apparently broke a vertebrae and is kind of paralyzed at the moment, but is expected to recover in time.

That really sucks. The paralysis . . . not the recovery.
                I heart cock

Comment

• Luke
                  10 year vet
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                  A sobering thought:

Money doesn't equal success. A person who went and graduated law school is more successful imo than someone that can read lines off a teleprompter.
                  2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                    215 Hustler
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                    A sobering thought:

I dont think you can measure success by a guys fame. For all we know, he sits in his condo wishing he had a wife that loved him more than life itself, and had a couple great kids and lived a simple life like most of us do.
                    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                      215 Hustler
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SPX
                      Yes. . .

I knew you would come around.
                      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                        • Nov 2009

Lots of guys I hav eno respect for have achieved much more success than I ever well. The fact is that Dean Cain is in the top .01% of all people in his field. I am not. He is much more successfully professionally than I ever will be. He is still a moron though, and I would not trade my life for his. I mean, people on Jersey Shore are more successful than me too, I find that much more disheartening than Dean Cain, who is a competent actor and incredibly handsome. These reality tv people, they are not as handsome, smart, talented or driven, as most of the people in the world (and certainly not more than me), yet they have fallen into success (at least for now) because people enjoy laughing at them. It offends my sense of balance in the world.
                        2012: +19.33
                        2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Svino
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                          Dean Cain I'm sure is a multi-millionaire. He was Superman. He was on American Gladiators. He was also in 10 different productions in 2011, so slightly less than one a month.
                          I'm glad you told me, because I had no idea who Dean Cain was.

Comment

• zY|
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Svino
                            I'm glad you told me, because I had no idea who Dean Cain was.
                            Same here. I had literally never heard of him.

I thought he was talking about this guy from 'How High?'

[img]http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/748.gif[/img]
                            Attached Files
                            Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                              • Nov 2009

He was kind of a star back in the 1990's (or maybe it was early 2000's)... I think he even had some movie roles that were not total TV movies. In any event, to make it at all as an actor is something of an accomplishment.

I mean, he has ot be at least somewhat talented. Just because he is also an idiot, doesn't mean anything. Whitney Houston was a drug addicted woman who lets her husband beat the shit out of her. Michael Jackson molests little kids and was obviously crazy. Even successful "smart people" are fucking idiots a lot of the time.
                              2012: +19.33
                              2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• Ludo
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SPX
                                ^^^ Word on the street is that he apparently broke a vertebrae and is kind of paralyzed at the moment, but is expected to recover in time.

That really sucks. The paralysis . . . not the recovery.
                                Well at least it's not fake to him.
                                2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
                                Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
                                Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
                                Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Comment

Working...