2012 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

Your tastes are strange to me, Scientist. Tate is a 5 or 6?

And I actually think Goodlaxson is really cute. She needs bigger tits, but other than that, I am down.

Who do you think is hot? Post some pics.
    I heart cock

Comment

• MMA_scientist
      • Nov 2009

Why is my taste weird. Those girls are nothing special man. I mean, theyre not ugly, but they are well within the bell curve of regular girls. My tastes are pretty standard i think, i just think we have a different scale. No exaggeration, my 35 year old wife is better looking than all of those girls to me. So i really dont get too excitedabout them. I am attracted to a wide variety of female types though.

Its not like i am saying "would not hit, elbows pointy"... i just dont think they are worthy of any special attention. Yeah, theyre good looking enough, but do the fighters look like the ring girls? No.
      Last edited by MMA_scientist; 07-12-2012, 08:03 PM.
      2012: +19.33
      2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Comment

• MMA_scientist
        • Nov 2009

Objectifying women is my favorite thing btw. I love it when someone works so hard go become a judge or senator or whatever, and all anyone cares about is how hot she is. It is funny, because every man does it, regardless of station.

Comment

• zY|
          • Sep 2009

I'm with Scientist for the most part, but Karate Hottie is legitimately hot.

Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• SPX
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MMA_scientist
            Why is my taste weird. Those girls are nothing special man. I mean, theyre not ugly, but they are well within the bell curve of regular girls. My tastes are pretty standard i think, i just think we have a different scale. No exaggeration, my 35 year old wife is better looking than all of those girls to me. So i really dont get too excitedabout them. I am attracted to a wide variety of female types though.

Its not like i am saying "would not hit, elbows pointy"... i just dont think they are worthy of any special attention. Yeah, theyre good looking enough, but do the fighters look like the ring girls? No.
            Maybe I'm the one with strange tastes then. Because I don't think most of the girls I see at the beach are particularly hot. I also think that on a college campus Goodlaxson would be in the top 25%.
            I heart cock

Comment

• Svino
              • Mar 2010

Objectifying women is my favorite thing btw. I love it when someone works so hard go become a judge or senator or whatever, and all anyone cares about is how hot she is.
              This right here is why we can't have nice things.

Speaking of women and objects, one of my friends just showed me this:

WTF!?

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Svino
                This right here is why we can't have nice things.
                What? You don't think it is hilarious? It makes me laugh because we have a judge here that is somewhat attractive, and all the lawyers talk about hitting it. Its like HIllary Clinton or Sarah Palin or whoever... it doesn't matter how old and gross they are, people still talk about it. I love it.

Originally posted by Svino
                Speaking of women and objects, one of my friends just showed me this:

WTF!?

That's some crazy. I saw a show a few year back where these women were "marrying" wild dolphins. But being married to an inanimate object is probably even more insane. Also, I think animal rape is totally ok (not for me, but I am not mad if someone else wants to fuck a goat).

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SPX
                  Maybe I'm the one with strange tastes then. Because I don't think most of the girls I see at the beach are particularly hot. I also think that on a college campus Goodlaxson would be in the top 25%.
                  Well your taste is weird, I think we have established that before. But even top 25% of all college aged females... so what. That is a lot of girls, nothing worth getting worked up over. To me, if I am going to go out of my way to point out how hot a random chick is, she has to be something unusual.

Comment

• SPX
                    • Aug 2009

To me, if I am going to go out of my way to point out how hot a random chick is, she has to be something unusual.
                    Well if you remember, I was retorting to your assertion that every female fighter but Rousey is "totally busted."

I think it's the opposite. The vast majority of female fighters look average or, often, better than average. The ones who actually look fucked up, like Cyborg, are the minority.
                    I heart cock

Comment

• Mr. IWS
                      215 Hustler
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sbjj
                      I am pretty sure if you shaved GSP's ass and tanned it up, it would look alot like hers.

lol
                      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• MMA_scientist
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SPX
                        Well if you remember, I was retorting to your assertion that every female fighter but Rousey is "totally busted."

I think it's the opposite. The vast majority of female fighters look average or, often, better than average. The ones who actually look fucked up, like Cyborg, are the minority.
                        Or... maybe it is that we only pay attention to the ones that are attractive. I don't even know who 2 of the 4 girls you posed are. I only know Waterson because of her hotness, I have never seen her fight, she probably isn't very good. To be a successful female MMA fighter, you have to be attractive and good. There have only been 2 of those persons in female MMA so far (Rhonda and Gina). No one cares about the ugly girls, so they don't even make it onto the showtime card. Especially if they are fat, might as well forget it.

Comment

• SPX
                          • Aug 2009

Or... maybe it is that we only pay attention to the ones that are attractive. I don't even know who 2 of the 4 girls you posed are. I only know Waterson because of her hotness, I have never seen her fight, she probably isn't very good. To be a successful female MMA fighter, you have to be attractive and good. There have only been 2 of those persons in female MMA so far (Rhonda and Gina). No one cares about the ugly girls, so they don't even make it onto the showtime card. Especially if they are fat, might as well forget it.
                          Okay, so someone who's fought on a main stage. . .

Gina's the hottest. I think Tate probably comes in second.

Rhonda's in there somewhere, though like many have pointed out, she's always seemed a little too manly and too muscular for my taste. She just has a nice face.

Coenen, while not particularly hot, is not unattractive and is pleasant enough to look at. Certainly not "totally busted."

Carina Damm is pretty cute I think.

And while I think I'm going to be mostly alone in this one, I also think Megumi Fujii is cute when she's cleaned up and not looking like a fighter (but you really have to make that disclaimer for all of them).

Most of the others I would put at "average" looks, with just a small handful being genuinely unattractive.
                          I heart cock

Comment

• SPX
                            • Aug 2009

Speaking of the Karate Hottie, ironically enough I opened up Sherdog today and there was an article about her on the front page. . .

After nearly 22 months on the sideline, Michelle Waterson made an emphatic return to the cage in January, scoring a first-round submission triumph over Diana Rael at the Jackson's MMA Series 7.
                            I heart cock

Comment

• poopoo333
                              MMA *********
                              • Jan 2010

NSAC's Keith Kizer informed me that Forrest Griffin fought Tito Ortiz at UFC 148 with a therapeutic use exemption for TRT.

Comment

• poopoo333
                                MMA *********
                                • Jan 2010

Former WWE star Dave Bautista slated for Oct. 6 MMA debut

Comment

Working...