Looks like its working..........
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

• timbob
    Regular user
    • Aug 2008

Re: 8-29-08

SCOTT FERRALL

NFL
    San Francisco -1 to San Diego--The Chargers just played Monday, so they'll be gassed and get beat in the Bay--UNDER 37

Oakland +3 from Seattle--same thing here for the Seahawks--they had to play Monday night so they won't be fresh--UNDER 36

Cardinals -2.5 to Broncos--Arizona puts on a show and takes out Denver in the last tune up for the season--the Cards havent' looked half bad in the games that don't count--OVER 38

CFB
    8/29:
    Temple -7 to Army--The Cadets always suck--let's face it !

Rice -3.5 to SMU--June Jones isn't going to start winning right off the bat

MLB
    TORONTO and AJ Burnett -120 at Yankee Stadium over the Bombers

Cleveland -110 over Seattle at the Jake--Sowers over King Felix

Colorado -170 at San Diego--Cook has been tough lately for the Rockies

Arizona +105 over the Dodgers and Kuroda in the desert

Houston +125 over the Cardinals at Minute Maid--Wolf beats Lohse

Washington +150 over the Braves in DC--Perez over Campillo

Comment

• timbob
      Regular user
      • Aug 2008

ace-ace / allen eastman

3-Unit Play. #145 Temple (-7) over Army (7 p.m., Friday, Aug. 29)-108

4-Unit Play. Take ‘UNDER’ 40.5 Utah at Michigan (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 30)-105

6-Unit Play. #171 Take Oklahoma State (-7) over Washington State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 30)-108

3-Unit Play. #203 Arkansas State (+19) over Texas A&M (7 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 30)-105

4-Unit Play. #162 Take Oregon (-13.5) over Washington (10 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 30)-108

3-Unit Play. #209 Colorado (-10.5) over Colorado State (7:30 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 31)-105

3-Unit Play. #211 Fresno State (+5) over Rutgers (4 p.m., Monday, Aug. 1)-107

Comment

• timbob
        Regular user
        • Aug 2008

Rocketman Sports
        7:00PM ET CFB 4* Best Temple (-7.0 / -110) vs Army

Comment

• timbob
          Regular user
          • Aug 2008

GATOR / CAJUN

e-Report 70% Super Situation:

MLB Friday: Play Under MLB road teams where the total is 7 to 8.5 revenging a loss where opponent scored 10 or more runs, starting a pitcher who is working on 5 or 6 days rest, 54-18 Under last five seasons (75%)

PLAY: San Francisco / Cincinnati UNDER 8.5 (-105)

e-Report Top Angle:

MLB Friday: CLEVELAND is 9-0 against the money line with an on base percentage of .350 or better over their last 20 games this season

Comment

• timbob
            Regular user
            • Aug 2008

These are Friday's plays:

*** EZWINNERS MLB ***

5 STAR: (901) PHILADELPHIA (+$220) over Chicago
            (Listing Blanton only)
            (Risking $500 to win $1100)
            1:20PM Central Time

2 STAR: (910) WASHINGTON (+$139) over Atlanta
            (Action)
            (Risking $200 to win $278)
            6:10PM Central Time

2 STAR: (912) HOUSTON (+$123) over St. Louis
            (Listing Wolf only)
            (Risking $200 to win $246)
            7:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (905) SAN FRANCISCO (+$167) over Cincinnati
            (Listing Zito only)
            (Risking $200 to win $334)
            6:10PM Central Time

Comment

• timbob
              Regular user
              • Aug 2008

Ross Benjamin
              15* Toronto -120

High Profit Sports
              3* Play Of The Day Temple-7
              3* Twins -158

Comment

• timbob
                Regular user
                • Aug 2008

Tommy Rider | CFB Total
                dime bet148 Rice / 147 SMU Over 69.0 SportBet
                Analysis: The key to winning overs is that both teams need to score. If that's the case, this may be the easiest over you play all year. Both of these offenses are light years ahead of the defenses. As some of you may know, I'm a huge SMU fan and I talk to some boosters down there. They tell me that this freshman quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell is the real deal. Plus, the Ponies have two stud receivers to wreak havoc on an undermanned Rice secondary. The other misconception out there is that the Run 'n' Shoot takes a long time to learn. That's totally untrue. The routes are mostly digs and outs. It's actually an easy offense to pick up compared to something like the spread. On the other side of the ball, SMU is terrible. June Jones will need to outscore people for a couple of seasons until he gets some decent recruits on defense and he knows it. Chase Clement and Jarett Dillard will do anything they want against the Ponies defense. This line has dropped and I guess people thought it was too high. I disagree. I think this is one of the few totals with some value in Week 1. I had the total set at 73, so I'll be more than happy to take it at 69. Both of these teams should easily score in the 30's in what will be an offensive track meet from start to finish.

Comment

• timbob
                  Regular user
                  • Aug 2008

Investment Play Makers

20* National League Game of the Night [ MLB ]
                  Date: Friday, August 29, 2008
                  $28.00 Guaranteed: Current run is now 12-6 .....We nail the Astros yesterday with another win on our Game of the Week plays. There is no stopping us as we continue the momentum in our winnning selections. This National League team has a major advantage in pitching tonight against he team they go up against and we have spotted the weakness. Get this game now and go home a winner tonight.

St Louis Cardinals (Loshe)

Comment

• timbob
                    Regular user
                    • Aug 2008

Cajun-Sports

NFLX
                    2* Oakland
                    2* San Diego

CFB:
                    4* Rice
                    1* Temple

Comment

• timbob
                      Regular user
                      • Aug 2008

PERRY'S PREMIER PICKS FRIDAY PLAY

Perry got off to a solid start Thursday going 2-0 and plus 12 units. If you purchased his Thursday card from the Guaranteed Picks page on this site, congrats! Perry's easy winners were Buffalo -3 5* and Wake Forest -12 7*. Also Perry won with his Free Play Thursday on the Gamecocks of South Carolina...don't forget to check back around 1 am to 2 am eastern Saturday morning for College Football Saturday guaranteed selections.

Friday Play: Temple Owls -7 pts

Comment

• timbob
                        Regular user
                        • Aug 2008

won my 3* premium play in MLB yesterday on the NY Yankees but lost my 3* play in the NCAAF with Miami Ohio. Let's try to go 2-0 today and I have my NCAAF play for now and will be back later with my baseball selection:

SMU/Rice Over 69 -1.07 (3 Unit Play) - June Jones left Hawaii and took the head coaching job at SMU and this team will be very potent on offense. The reports that I am reading is that Jones is putting Justin Willis who QB'ed SMU last year down to the third string QB and is going with his two freshman recruits so it is apparant that he has confidence in his ability to find talent. The run-and-shoot offense puts the ball in the air a lot and against Rice's defense I don't think that is a bad thing as they were one of the worst defensive teams in the country last year. Rice has an experienced QB back in Chase Clement and they should also have an explosive offense this year and they will be taking on a suspect SMU defense this evening as well. This game has high scoring written all over it and I was surprised to see that it dropped to 69 overnight but that was enough for me to pull the trigger on the Over here tonight. I do like SMU plus the points as well but for purposes of my plays only the Over is official tonight.

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy the Labor Day Weekend.

Don - Oscarxena Sports

Comment

• timbob
                          Regular user
                          • Aug 2008

System Sports Guaranteed Selections
                          Date: Friday, August 29, 2008

24-1 TRIPLE BASEBALL SYSTEM WINNER
                          Cleveland w/Sowers -117 7:05 EST

The Indians are 8-0 in their last 8 games versus a right-handed starter, the Indians are 10-1 in their last 11 during game 1 of a series and the Mariners are 0-6 in their last 6 road games versus a team with a winning home record. Add it up and you have our 24-1 TRIPLE BASEBALL SYSTEM WINNER on the CLEVELAND INDIANS!!!

Comment

• timbob
                            Regular user
                            • Aug 2008

LT Profits

10:00PM ET NFX 2* Action Denver Broncos (3.0 / -120) vs Arizona Cardinals
                            8:00PM ET CFB 2* Action SMU vs Rice UNDER 69.5 (-110)

Comment

• timbob
                              Regular user
                              • Aug 2008

yourwinningpicks c-football:

RICE (-3.5) VS. SMU: June Jones rides in from Hawaii to help resurrect the SMU programa and his run-and-shoot offense should certainly make them more entertaining this year. Their defense on the other hand is absolutely dreadful which can also be said about Rice. The Owls do have 15 starters returning on offense however and they should be able to score much the same way they have the last two seasons. Again like the El Paso-Buffalo game, this will be an offensive bonanza. Take the points. THE PICK: SMU (+3.5)

Temple (-7) VS. ARMY: Army is in a good spot here getting a touchdown at home against an Owls team that lost 37-21 to them last season. Temple had problems scoring last year and that looks to continue to be a problem for this season. Army will go to an option offense which should enable them to control the clock and maximize their offensive opportunities. This will be an ugly game with a touchdown being tough to come by. Go with the underdog here. THE PICK: Army (+7)

Comment

Working...