PDA

View Full Version : Friday 2-1-19 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Can'tPickAWinner
01-28-2019, 01:23 PM
Members post your personal plays in the various sports forums @ IWS and our betting trackers!

NFL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...3-NFL-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?53-NFL-Football)

College Football
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...-NCAA-Football (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?54-NCAA-Football)

Baseball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...57-ML-Baseball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?57-ML-Baseball)

College Basketball
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...CAA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?55-NCAA-Basketball)

NBA
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...NBA-Basketball (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?56-NBA-Basketball)

NHL
http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...?58-NHL-Hockey (http://www.investwithsports.com/newforum/forumdisplay.php?58-NHL-Hockey)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Charlotte Bobcats Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

NBA Predictions 31st January 2019 by Gracenote
by Gracenote on 01/31/2019

The Charlotte Hornets are a different team in their own arena and are hoping to bounce back at home after getting crushed 126-94 at the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. The Hornets will try to regroup and post their fourth consecutive home victory when they begin a three-game homestand by hosting the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday.

Charlotte is 17-8 in front of its own fans but fell to 7-18 on the road with Wednesday's loss and sits in eighth place in the Eastern Conference 50 games into the season. "We navigated a tough schedule on the road," Hornets coach James Borrego told reporters after finishing up a month of January that saw the team play 10 of its 14 games on the road. "I thought we got better overall. This isn't how we wanted it to end, but we get to go home. We have a big game at home on Friday night." One of Charlotte's seven road wins was a 118-107 triumph at Memphis on Jan. 23, part of a stretch of 16 losses in 18 games for the Grizzlies that continued with a 99-97 overtime setback at Minnesota on Wednesday. "It's tough," Memphis coach J.B. Bickerstaff told reporters. "We're putting ourselves in position, giving us a chance. Tonight, they made one more play than we did. We just have to make that play when it's called upon."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS South (Memphis), FS Southeast (Charlotte)

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (20-32): Memphis is reportedly shopping veteran stars Mike Conley and Marc Gasol and is giving some younger players a chance to shine. Power forward Ivan Rabb, 21, made the most of an opportunity on Wednesday and recorded his second double-double of the season with 10 points and 10 rebounds in 23 minutes off the bench. "I thought the game was a little too lackadaisical in the first quarter, and I saw that's something I could impact if I did get my number called and I just tried to get in and bring that energy and I feel like just pick guys up," Rabb told reporters. "The bench was behind us and we just kept rolling."

ABOUT THE HORNETS (24-26): Charlotte allowed Boston to shoot 55.6 percent from the floor on Wednesday and was outrebounded 58-38 while letting the game get away in the second half. "We came out kind of sluggish in the third quarter and they just jumped on us," Hornets All-Star guard Kemba Walker told reporters. "... We just have to continue to get better. Tonight, we were a step slow, a step behind." Walker finished with 21 points in the loss and scored 20 or more points in seven of the last nine games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Hornets PG Tony Parker (ankle) sat out Wednesday and is day-to-day.

2. Grizzlies SF Justin Holiday went 0-of-10 from the floor on Wednesday.

3. Memphis dropped a 140-79 decision at Charlotte last season, marking the worst loss in franchise history.

PREDICTION: Hornets 108, Grizzlies 97

Can'tPickAWinner
Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

Aside from both teams reportedly being contenders in the Anthony Davis sweepstakes, the Boston Celtics and the New York Knicks don't have much in common these days. The Celtics will try to post their eighth win in nine games and hand the host Knicks a 12th straight setback when the teams meet in Madison Square Garden on Friday.

The Celtics are making their way up the standings in the Eastern Conference and it doesn't seem to matter whether or not All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving is in the lineup. Irving sat out three of the last four games to rest a sore hip and Boston won all three games, capped by a 126-94 drubbing of the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday that wrapped up a month of January in which the team won 10 of 11 at home. The Knicks are racing toward the bottom of the standings with losses in 19 of their last 20 and failed to score at least 100 points in any of the last four contests. "Like I said, this is just the beginning for us," New York coach David Fizdale told reporters. "This is not something that's going to define us as a group. The character of this group is a winning character and I see great things coming for them. So, they're taking their lumps. And that's fine. Somebody has to be in that spot right now and that's us."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, NBCS Boston, MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE CELTICS (32-19): Boston took a four-point lead into halftime on Wednesday but outscored the Hornets 63-35 after the break to run away with the win. "It just snowballed," Celtics coach Brad Stevens told reporters. "It feels good to be on a run like this with different guys involved throughout. Everybody that went in off the bench added to it without missing a beat, so that's a good thing." One of those guys coming off the bench was shooting guard Jaylen Brown, who led the team with 24 points on 10-of-18 shooting and 10 rebounds.

ABOUT THE KNICKS (10-40): New York buried center Enes Kanter on the end of the bench while giving other players a longer look, leading to the 26-year-old telling the team through the media to play him or trade him. Fizdale decided to insert him into the game on Wednesday, and Kanter entered to cheers from the crowd before bending down and kissing the team logo at midcourt. "I was planning this for a long time," Kanter, who managed five points in nine minutes, told reporters. "I was just waiting to get back in. You never know how long I'm going to play here. I was so happy I got in, just to show the fans some love for maybe, I don't know, one last time."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Knicks PG Frank Ntilikina (groin) is expected to miss his third straight game.

2. Celtics C Al Horford is shooting 67.4 percent from the floor over his last four games.

3. Boston took two of the first three meetings, including a 103-101 triumph in New York on Oct. 20.

PREDICTION: Celtics 116, Knicks 95

Can'tPickAWinner
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Miami Heat Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

Thunder vs. Heat Preview and Predictions

The Oklahoma City Thunder seek to match their season-long winning streak of seven games when they visit the Miami Heat on Friday. Oklahoma City is averaging 122.2 points during the six-game streak that has seen just one victory come by double digits.

Paul George scored 37 points and Russell Westbrook had 23 points, 14 rebounds and 14 assists for his fourth straight triple-double as the Thunder rallied for a 126-117 road win over the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Oklahoma City is 12-5 this season when Westbrook posts a triple-double and his 121 total is 17 behind second-place Magic Johnson. The Heat dropped five of their past eight games and played one of their worst games of the season on Wednesday when it dropped a 105-89 home decision against the lowly Chicago Bulls. "Nothing in this league is easy," Miami coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters afterward. "We haven't played the way we wanted to in January. This closes out the month and it overall has been a disappointing month for us, but we have an opportunity to bounce back in February and change that."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Oklahoma, FS Sun (Miami)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (32-18): Backup guard Dennis Schroder was a key cog in the win over Orlando as he made seven straight shots during one stretch and finished with 21 points. "I do the same every night," Schroder told reporters after his 13th 20-point effort of the season. "I try to stay aggressive, look for my shot, look for open teammates and just make the right play. It's not like I'm out there 48 minutes, but it's working out so far." Forward Jerami Grant scored 18 points versus the Magic for his 10th straight double-digit outing and he is averaging 15.7 points during the stretch.

ABOUT THE HEAT (24-25): Wayne Ellington started at shooting guard against the Bulls and is averaging 16 points over the past two games after not playing in 13 of the previous 15 games. Dwyane Wade (knee) missed the contest and Spoelstra opted to bring Tyler Johnson (15 points in 28 minutes) off the bench after he missed the previous contest due to a calf injury. "I just wanted to monitor Tyler," Spoelstra told reporters of his thought process. "I thought it was easier if I brought him in off the bench. Hopefully, he feels OK with those minutes. I probably played him more than I anticipated playing him."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Thunder won the past five meetings.

2. Oklahoma City C Steven Adams (ankle) hopes to return after sitting out Tuesday.

3. Miami SG Josh Richardson is just 18-of-60 shooting over the past five games.

PREDICTION: Thunder 115, Heat 105

Can'tPickAWinner
Atlanta Hawks vs. Utah Jazz Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Utah Jazz attempt to bounce back from their worst defensive performance of the season when they host the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. The Jazz were torched for 45 first-quarter points by the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday and never recovered, and the 132-105 trouncing represents the most points they've allowed all season.

Utah won nine of its last 11 games with both setbacks during the stretch coming against Portland. "We're playing well, we're playing better," Jazz shooting guard Donovan Mitchell told reporters after the debacle against the Trail Blazers. "It's hard to see that right now after this loss. We've done so many good things. We've got to continue to fight and push through." Atlanta is 2-2 on a seven-game road trip after committing 21 turnovers during Wednesday's 135-113 loss to the Sacramento Kings. "We're not going to use any excuses," Hawks coach Lloyd Pierce told reporters after the loss. "The real message is this is part of the NBA. This is our longest road trip and this is part of the NBA where we really want to get some growth."

TV: 9 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Atlanta), AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain (Utah)

ABOUT THE HAWKS (16-34): Shooting guard Kent Bazemore (ankle) returned from a 14-game absence to score nine points in 19 minutes off the bench against the Kings. "A lot goes into recovering from an injury as severe as the one I had," Bazemore told reporters. "Felt good to be back out there. I didn't really miss a beat. It's just all about trying to get back in shape where you can play as hard as you can for as long as you can." Power forward John Collins struggled to 5-of-15 shooting and 14 points against Sacramento after averaging 26 points on 29-of-38 shooting over the previous three games.

ABOUT THE JAZZ (29-23): Utah coach Quin Snyder was highly disappointed with the defensive intensity during Portland's 45-point opening quarter as Trail Blazers shooting guard CJ McCollum went 9-for-9 for 20 points in the stanza. "If you give up a 45-point quarter, it becomes a long game and you expend a lot of energy trying to get back in the game and we weren't able to do that," Snyder said afterward. "It was a tough night." Mitchell scored 22 points and has topped the 20-point mark in each of the past 13 games.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Hawks held the Jazz to an average of 92 points while winning last season's two meetings.

2. Atlanta rookie PG Trae Young scored 23 points against the Kings for his sixth 20-point effort in the past eight games.

3. Utah PF Derrick Favors (4,055) passed former star PG John Stockton (4,051 from 1984-2003) to move into third place on the team's all-time rebounding list.

PREDICTION: Jazz 110, Hawks 103

Can'tPickAWinner
Houston Rockets vs. Denver Nuggets Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Houston Rockets look to defeat Denver for the 10th consecutive time when they visit the Nuggets on Friday. The Rockets posted two double-digit victories over Denver earlier this season and look for another in the opener of a four-game road trip.

Houston star guard James Harden continued his scoring rampage with 37 points on Tuesday for his 24th straight game of 30 or more points but he was highly disappointed after the 121-116 loss to the visiting New Orleans Pelicans. "It's a terrible loss for us. Terrible," Harden told reporters afterward. "A letdown. We had no energy from the beginning of the game." The Nuggets defeated host New Orleans 105-99 the following night for their fourth straight victory and 14th in the past 18 contests as center Nikola Jokic had 20 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists for his eighth triple-double of the season. "Everybody knows where the ball is going and Nikola Jokic is out closer - and that's what you want from your franchise player, your All-Star, your MVP, whatever you want to call him," Denver coach Michael Malone told reporters. "Down the stretch, give him the ball and let him make plays. He wants it. He has the confidence and he's been delivering, which is the best thing about it."

TV: 10 p.m. ET, ESPN, AT&T SportsNet Southwest (Houston), Altitude (Denver)

ABOUT THE ROCKETS (29-21): Harden was just 11-of-32 shooting against the Pelicans as he concluded one of the top months in NBA history by averaging 43.6 points, 8.7 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 2.1 steals in 14 games. The reigning MVP scored at least 35 points in each of the past 11 games, including efforts of 61, 58 and 57 and made at least five 3-pointers on 11 occasions. Harden scored 610 points in the month to become the first player since Michael Jordan - 729 in March of 1987 - to reach 600 in a month.

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (35-15): Point guard Jamal Murray (ankle) will likely miss his fourth straight game and that will give backup Monte Morris a chance to follow up on Wednesday's strong effort of 20 points, seven assists and six rebounds. Most importantly, Morris didn't commit a single turnover in 40 minutes in his second career start and has just four miscues in 118 minutes over the past four games. "He did a great job," backup shooting guard Malik Beasley told reporters. "He knows his role - score when he has to and facilitate. He's just a smart player."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Rockets prevailed in their last four visits to Denver, including a 109-99 triumph on Nov. 13.

2. Houston PF Kenneth Faried - who spent his first seven NBA seasons with the Nuggets - recorded three straight double-doubles and is averaging 17.3 points and 11.7 rebounds during the stretch.

3. Beasley scored 22 points against New Orleans and is averaging 18.3 points over the last four contests.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 118, Rockets 116

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:14 PM
Ottawa Senators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

NHL Predictions 31st January 2019 by Gracenote

The Pittsburgh Penguins limped out of the All-Star break with a porous performance against a last-place team before recording arguably their best of the season against a club on the fast track toward the Presidents' Trophy. The Penguins hope to continue that momentum on Friday when they host the league-worst Ottawa Senators, who own two victories over Pittsburgh this season.

"After a normal loss I don't think we have a meeting, but after a loss that important (a 6-3 setback to New Jersey on Monday) against a team that's lower in the standings, we needed to answer and I think it was to make sure everybody was ready to go," defenseman Kris Letang said following Wednesday's 4-2 win over Tampa Bay. The 31-year-old Quebec native scored his 108th goal to tie Paul Coffey for the most by a defenseman in Penguins history and boosted his point total to eight (three goals, five assists) in his last five games. Although Letang converted on the power play to open the scoring in the first encounter with Ottawa, the Senators netted the next five goals en route to a 6-4 win on Nov. 17 and Ryan Dzingel tallied 1:20 into overtime of a 2-1 victory on Dec. 8. The 26-year-old Dzingel scored and set up a goal in Ottawa's last contest -- a 3-2 loss to Arizona on Jan. 22 -- to lift his point total to 13 (seven goals, six assists) in his last 11 games.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TSN5, RDS (Ottawa), AT&T SportsNet-Pittsburgh

ABOUT THE SENATORS (19-26-5): Mark Stone, who leads the team in goals (22) and points (50), scored twice in the first meeting with Pittsburgh before notching a pair of assists in the second while defenseman Thomas Chabot (team-high 29 assists) scored a goal and set up two others in the two contests. Matt Duchene, who collected two goals and an assist in the first encounter with the Penguins, has five of each over his last eight games to move within three of Stone for the team lead in points. Bobby Ryan has recorded a point in nine of his last 11 outings, although he was held off the scoresheet and recorded a minus-2 rating in the meeting with Pittsburgh.

ABOUT THE PENGUINS (27-17-6): Matt Murray, who turned aside 33 shots versus the Lightning, owns an 11-2-0 mark and has allowed two goals or fewer in nine of the 13 starts since returning from a lower-body injury that sidelined him for nine games. The two-time Stanley Cup-winning goaltender received an early hook after yielding three goals on 10 shots in the first period of the loss to Ottawa in November. Phil Kessel has three goals and an assist in his last four games overall and 34 points (15 goals, 19 assists) in 29 career home contests versus the Senators.

OVERTIME

1. Ottawa C Colin White, sidelined since Jan. 10 with what is believed to be a shoulder injury, is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game versus Pittsburgh.

2. Penguins D Justin Schultz joined the team in Thursday's practice as he continues to work his way back from a significant lower leg injury sustained on Oct. 13.

3. The Senators' seven road wins this season are the second-fewest in the league (New Jersey, six).

PREDICTION: Penguins 5, Senators 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Islanders Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The NHL-best Tampa Bay Lightning showed some rust during their first game since Jan. 19 and look to get back into top form when they visit the Metropolitan Division-leading New York Islanders on Friday in Uniondale, N.Y. The Lightning gave up three goals in the first 8:21 of the contest en route to a 4-2 defeat at Pittsburgh on Wednesday after the 11-day break, giving them a third loss in five games.

"It's dig your heels in time now. It's the same for us," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper told reporters after the setback in which his team had a 35-22 edge in shots. "We've got to take this to the finish line. It's about honing our game. Some good things come out of this? There's no question. But in the end, we didn't get any points out of it, and now we've got to move on and play a tough Islander team." Lightning captain Steven Stamkos scored a late power-play goal Wednesday to extend his point streak to seven games and Nikita Kucherov added an assist for his league-leading 79th point, but the Russian right wing was held off the scoresheet in the Islanders' 5-1 victory Jan. 13. That victory ignited a six-game point streak (5-0-1) for New York, which has allowed seven goals in its past seven contests after a 3-2 shootout loss at Chicago on Jan. 22 in its last outing before the break. Center Mathew Barzal recorded six points to help the Metropolitan Division win the All-Star Game tournament and leads the Islanders with 45 points - 18 of them coming in the last 16 contests.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Sun (Tampa Bay), MSG Plus (New York)

ABOUT THE LIGHTNING (37-11-2): Stamkos boasts four goals and seven assists during his streak and sits third on the team in scoring with 58 points behind only Kucherov along with center Brayden Point (65, team-high 30 goals). Goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy had little chance on three of the four goals allowed Wednesday and owns a .920 save percentage in January, which included the loss against the Islanders when he stopped 23 of 27 shots. Defenseman Victor Hedman added an assist against Pittsburgh and owns five of his 34 points in his last three games.

ABOUT THE ISLANDERS (29-15-5): New York was 28th in save percentage last season (.900) and has climbed to first in 2018-19 with Robin Lehner (15-7-4, 2.02 goals-against average, .931 SP) leading the way. Lehner boasts a .955 SP in his past five games and Thomas Greiss (14-8-1, 2.50, .920) has won three of his last four in net, including a victory over the Lightning earlier this month when he turned aside 38 shots. Captain Anders Lee (37 points) has been kept off the scoresheet in his last three games after posting 10 points in the previous eight outings.

OVERTIME

1. New York D Scott Mayfield leads the team with a plus-17 rating this season after being a minus-14 his first 83 NHL games.

2. The Lightning are 4-of-10 on the power play in their last three games and leads the league at 29.8 percent while the Islanders are 22nd in penalty killing (78.7).

3. New York recalled D Devon Toews, who was sent to the minors during the break after posting five points and a plus-9 rating in his first 15 NHL games.

PREDICTION: Lightning 4, Islanders 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Calgary Flames vs. Washington Capitals Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The combined NHLPA-mandated/All-Star break came at a great time for the Washington Capitals, who will try to snap a seven-game losing streak when they host the Calgary Flames on Friday without their best player. Alex Ovechkin, who leads the league with 37 goals, will serve a one-game suspension for not participating in the All-Star Game - leaving Washington short-handed against red-hot Calgary.

"I think the break is coming at a good time for us," Washington coach Todd Reirden told reporters. "We understand that there is a lot of work to be done when we get back, and I have a lot of confidence in our leadership group and in the group in that room that has been through adversity and have shown their true colors when push comes to shove. So that's what I expect when we get back." The 0-5-2 slide, which was paused after a 6-3 loss at Toronto on Jan. 23, is the club's longest in some five years and has brought them back into a four-team scrimmage with the New York Islanders, Pittsburgh and Columbus for Metropolitan Division supremacy. The Flames haven't played since a 3-2 overtime win over Carolina on Jan. 22 was their eighth victory in the last nine games (8-0-1), and they lead the Western Conference with 71 points - five shy of league-leading Tampa Bay. "We're proud of what we've done up to this point, but we're not where we want to be yet," Calgary forward Mark Jankowski told reporters. "There's a lot of season left to go, and these next 30-something games are going to be a grind. We have to come back from the break ready to come right back right where we left off."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet West (Calgary), NBCS Washington

ABOUT THE FLAMES (33-13-5): Calgary's top line of Johnny Gaudreau, Sean Monahan and Elias Lindholm has accounted for 40.5 percent of the team's goals and 37.1 percent of its points. Gaudreau leads the club with 29 goals and 73 points, scoring eight times and finishing with 18 points in 11 January games. Monahan (27 goals, 61 points) and Lindholm (21, 58) weren't as prolific as Gaudreau last month, but combined for nine goals and 18 assists.

ABOUT THE CAPITALS (27-17-6): Ovechkin leads the team with 57 points followed by Nicklas Backstrom (51), who has a goal and four assists in his last three games. John Carlson, who won the Hardest Shot competition at the All-Star game, has 47 points - fourth-most among defensemen in the league - and his 39 assists pace the club. Braden Holtby allowed 16 goals in three games prior to the break and has struggled in eight contests versus Calgary, going 4-2-1 with a 3.07 goals-against average and .889 save percentage.

OVERTIME

1. Calgary averages 3.73 goals - second in the league to Tampa Bay (3.96) - and paces the NHL with 15 short-handed scores.

2. Washington has yielded four power-play goals in nine chances over the last three games while Calgary is 7-for-17 with the man advantage in its past four contests.

3. The teams have split their last 10 meetings with the road team winning seven of the last nine after Washington's 4-3 shootout victory Oct. 27.

PREDICTION: Flames 3, Capitals 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Chicago Blackhawks vs. Buffalo Sabres Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

Aside from a 10-game winning streak in November, the Buffalo Sabres have been unable to generate any consistency, which was apparent in their first two contests after the All-Star break. The Sabres may have their best chance to go on another run and move up in the standings when they open a franchise record-tying seven-game homestand against the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday night.

Buffalo was foiled in its bid to win back-to-back games for the first time since Dec. 11-13, dropping a 1-0 decision at Dallas on Wednesday after posting a 5-4 victory at Columbus one night earlier. "There are no moral victories at this point of the season," Sabres captain Jack Eichel said. "We've got a big game and a long homestretch we need to take advantage of." The Blackhawks were among the few teams who probably rued the timing of the break after they posted consecutive wins over defending Stanley Cup champion Washington and the Metropolitan Division-leading New York Islanders. "Well, we got our confidence," Chicago captain Jonathan Toews said after the New York game. "It's nice for us to be able to make a big difference for our team right now."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, TVAS, Sportsnet East, Sportsnet Ontario, Sportsnet Pacific, NBCS Chicago, MSG-Buffalo

ABOUT THE BLACKHAWKS (18-24-9): All-Star Patrick Kane, who leads Chicago in goals (29), assists (42) and points (71), grew up in Buffalo and has a chance to reach a major milestone in his hometown, needing one point to hit 900 for his career. Kane was on a tear prior to the All-Star break, scoring seven goals and collecting 14 assists during a nine-game point streak, and has been a nemesis for the Sabres by scoring eight times and setting up nine more tallies in 15 career matchups. Toews was red-hot heading into the break, notching a hat trick as part of a five-point night against Washington before netting a goal versus the Islanders.

ABOUT THE SABRES (25-19-6): Buffalo owns a solid 14-6-3 mark at KeyBank Center but has played only three games at home since the calendar flipped to 2019, setting up what could be a make-or-break stretch over the next two weeks. "We've got a seven-game homestand," said netminder Linus Ullmark, a hard-luck loser after turning aside 26 shots versus the Stars. "We've just got to bring the pace, bring the tempo and bring out greatest effort into those games." Leading scorer Eichel, who had a four-game point streak halted, has a goal and four assists in six games versus Chicago while posting a minus-9.

OVERTIME

1. Buffalo ended a 12-game losing streak in the series with a 5-3 victory on March 17.

2. Chicago assigned D Henri Jokiharju to Rockford of the American Hockey League.

3. Sabres F Jeff Skinner, who is six goals shy of his career high of 37, has scored three times in 12 games versus the Blackhawks.

PREDICTION: Sabres 3, Blackhawks 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Nashville Predators vs. Florida Panthers Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Nashville Predators rebounded after losing four of five contests to post strong defensive performances in a pair of victories heading into the All-Star break. The Predators bid to continue that momentum on Friday when they visit the Florida Panthers, who answered a seven-game losing skid (0-5-2) with three straight wins -- including a 4-2 decision in Music City on Jan. 19.

Vincent Trocheck returned following a 27-game absence due to a broken ankle to register four points in his last three contests, including a goal and an assist against Nashville. "It's been tough for us this year in that department," the 25-year-old Trocheck said. "To go into a break like this with a little bit of momentum, having some fun, it's going to make a big difference for the second half." The Predators also changed their tune after the setback to Florida, with Nick Bonino repeating his feat of scoring and setting up a goal in a 4-1 win at Colorado before extending his goal-scoring streak to three games in a 2-1 triumph at Vegas. Ryan Johansen has six of his club-best 34 assists and seven of his team-leading 43 points over his last seven contests, although he missed the meeting with the Panthers while serving a two-game suspension.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Tennessee (Nashville), FS Florida

ABOUT THE PREDATORS (30-18-4): Pekka Rinne, who sits one win shy from tying Harry Lumley (330) for 24th place on the league's career list, surrendered a staggering 14 goals during a three-match losing skid before turning 35 shots against the Avalanche. Fellow Finn Juuse Saros, conversely, posted a 4-1-0 mark with one shutout and a rail-thin 1.47 goals-against average in six appearances last month as he battles for additional playing time. "We wanted to finish strong in these last two road games and be happy about our game and taking a next step. I think these were good games and now we've just got to get better," said Saros, who owns a 7-3-1 record on the road this season.

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (20-20-8): Frank Vatrano extended his goal-scoring streak to three games after recording a career-high four points (one goal, three assists) in a 6-2 win over San Jose on Jan. 21. The 24-year-old has 11 points (six goals, five assists) in his last 11 games after mustering just 15 in his previous 36. Defenseman Aaron Ekblad is heating up once again after registering just one point in his previous five contests, answering scoring and setting up a goal versus the Predators with another tally versus the Sharks.

OVERTIME

1. Florida C Jonathan Huberdeau has just two of his club-best 37 assists and three of his team-best 49 points in his last eight games.

2. Nashville C Kyle Turris (lower body) and RW Miikka Salomaki (upper body) could return to the lineup on Friday after being sidelined since Dec. 27 and Jan. 4, respectively.

3. The Panthers placed injured F Jamie McGinn on waivers Thursday.

PREDICTION: Predators 3, Panthers 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Vegas Golden Knights vs. Carolina Hurricanes Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Vegas Golden Knights likely welcomed the All-Star break with open arms, having lost four of six prior to the respite while having played a league high-tying 52 games. The well-rested Golden Knights look to get back on track Friday when they open a four-game road trip against the Carolina Hurricanes.

Marc-Andre Fleury has yielded three goals or fewer in 11 straight outings (7-4-0) heading into a tilt with Carolina, against which he turned aside all 34 shots to record his 50th career shutout in a 3-0 win in Las Vegas on Nov. 3. The three-time Stanley Cup winner and Golden Knights' lone All-Star dropped a 2-1 decision to Nashville in his last outing despite the team peppering Juuse Saros with 48 shots, with only Max Pacioretty solving the goaltender. Carolina's Sebastian Aho bolted out of the blocks with a season-opening 12-game point streak that included at least an assist in each contest to set the tone for what could be a career year. The 21-year-old Finn has 12 points (six goals, six assists) in his last seven games to give him team-best totals in goals (22), assists (35) and points (57) in 50 games after posting personal highs in all three categories (29, 36, 65) in 78 contests last season.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, AT&T SportsNet-Rocky Mountains (Vegas), FS Carolinas

ABOUT THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS (29-19-4): Alex Tuch has scored four goals and set up 10 others in his last 13 games to increase his team-leading totals in assists (24) and points (40). Jonathan Marchessault lifted his club-best goal total to 17 after recording a hat trick in a 7-3 romp versus Pittsburgh before setting up a tally in a 4-2 setback to Minnesota two nights later to move to within one assist of 100 for his career. Ryan Reaves, who is not known for his offensive punch, entered the break with career-high totals in goals (eight) and points (15) -- with one of each coming in the first meeting with Carolina.

ABOUT THE HURRICANES (24-20-6): Teuvo Teravainen has been either boom or bust since Dec. 20, recording multi-point performances on six occasions while being held off the scoresheet in 10 of the other 12 contests in that span. Signed to a five-year contract extension worth $27 million last month, the 24-year-old Finn scored one goal and set up four others during the team's three-game trek through Western Canada prior to the All-Star break. Fellow forward Nino Niederreiter has provided an offensive punch since being acquired from Minnesota, posting two-goal performances in two of his last three outings.

OVERTIME

1. Vegas C Paul Stastny has one goal and six assists during his five-game point streak.

2. Carolina D Dougie Hamilton has scored two goals and set up another in his last two contests.

3. Vegas' Gerard Gallant will coach his 462nd game on Friday, which would tie Tom McVie for 77th place on the NHL's career list.

PREDICTION: Hurricanes 4, Golden Knights 3

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:15 PM
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Detroit Red Wings Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Toronto Maple Leafs have been off for eight days since they last played but they still managed to pull off a big victory following the All-Star break. Toronto made a huge move to upgrade its blue-line corps by swinging a deal with the Los Angeles Kings to acquire defenseman Jake Muzzin, who will debut for his new team when the Maple Leafs visit the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night.

Muzzin, who won a Stanley Cup with the Kings in 2013-14, goes from a team that was buried in last place in the Western Conference to one that sits in second place in the Atlantic Division. "Defensively, we thought it was a great fit for us, and knowing his character and what he's about, we thought it would be a great fit for our locker room as well," Toronto general manager Kyle Dubas said. "We're excited." Like the Maple Leafs, the Red Wings went into the break off a victory, knocking off Edmonton 3-2 to salvage the finale of a three-game road trip through Western Canada, but they will have a nine-day break between games. "Guys seemed refreshed, which is what you want to gain from the break," Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said at Thursday's practice. "That's what we all love to do and it was great to be back at it."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, TSN4 (Toronto), FS Detroit

ABOUT THE MAPLE LEAFS (30-17-2): Muzzin, who will turn 30 in three weeks, notched a career-best 42 points (eight goals, 34 assists) last season and had 21 in 50 games with Los Angeles before the trade. "Here we are and I'm coming back to play for the team I rooted for growing up," Muzzin said. "I'm excited to come and put on the Leafs jersey and play. That's why we play, is to get the playoff and have a chance to win the Stanley Cup. ... I'm excited to have another chance and get an opportunity to get there and have another crack at it." Muzzin is expected to be paired with Morgan Rielly, who will slide over from the left point to the right.

ABOUT THE RED WINGS (19-25-7): Forward Tyler Bertuzzi, third on the team in goals with 13, will not be available for Friday or Saturday's matchup after sustaining an upper-body injury at Edmonton and will be replaced on the top line by Justin Abdelkader. Bertuzzi's injury opened a spot in the lineup that will be claimed by forward Martin Frk, who will see his first action since New Year's Eve. "You just gotta come happy, do your work and play when you get the chance," said Frk, who has one goal and three assists in 23 games. "I get the chance tomorrow and I gotta do everything to show them I can play. We'll see how it goes."

OVERTIME

1. Toronto owns a five-game point streak (4-0-1) in the series, but the teams have split 5-4 overtime decisions in the past two meetings.

2. Red Wings G Jimmy Howard is 6-5-2 with a 2.55 goals-against average versus Toronto.

3. Maple Leafs F Kasperi Kapanen has three goals and an assist in three meetings against Detroit this season.

PREDICTION: Maple Leafs 4, Red Wings 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Minnesota Wild vs. Dallas Stars Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The Dallas Stars may have a decided advantage when they host the Minnesota Wild on Friday simply because they have played recently. Dallas emerged from a combined NHLPA-mandated/All-Star break that lasted 10 days and got their legs back with a 1-0 victory over Buffalo on Wednesday while Minnesota, which leads the Stars by one point for third place in the Central Division, hasn't played since Jan. 23.

Dallas continues to struggle offensively with 14 goals in its last nine games but has allowed only 18 while going 4-5-0 during that span. "If we keep playing good defense, we're going to get offense," Stars coach Jim Montgomery told reporters. "And that's got to be our identity moving forward." The Wild entered their break riding a three-game winning streak after a 5-2 victory at Colorado, which sits three points behind Minnesota. The clubs split the first two of five meetings this season with the road team winning each time as Wild goaltender Devin Dubnyk went 1-0-1 and stopped 58 of 61 shots, improving to 8-8-3 with a .912 save percentage versus Dallas.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS North, FS Wisconsin (Minnesota), FS Southwest (Dallas)

ABOUT THE WILD (26-21-3): Zach Parise entered the break on a three-game point streak and leads the team with 44 points while on pace to record his most since registering 82 in 2009-10. Mikael Granlund (41 points) recorded two assists versus Colorado after being held off the scoresheet in his previous eight games. The break perhaps came at the wrong time for Eric Staal (36 points), who recorded four goals and five assists in his last six contests.

ABOUT THE STARS (25-21-4): Captain Jamie Benn (35 points) scored his team-leading 19th goal Wednesday and recorded three goals and one assist in nine January games. Tyler Seguin has a club-most 45 points while his goal and an assist against Winnipeg on Jan. 19 were his only contributions to the scoresheet in the past five contests since recording six goals and three assists in the first five January games. Ben Bishop (17-12-2, 2.29 goals-against average, .924 save percentage) didn't let the break affect him by posting his third shutout of the season Wednesday and is 3-4-0, 1.82, .936 versus Minnesota.

OVERTIME

1. The Wild yielded a power-play goal in each of their last three contests after a five-game stretch in which they killed 17-of-18 penalties.

2. Dallas D Jamie Oleksiak began his second stint with the club on Wednesday after being acquired from Pittsburgh and was a plus-1 with two shots, two hits and two blocked shots in 13 minutes, 3 seconds of ice time.

3. Dallas has won 26 of the last 34 meetings at home.

PREDICTION: Stars 3, Wild 2

Can'tPickAWinner
Michigan Wolverines vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

NCAAB Predictions 31st January 2019 by Gracenote

Fifth-ranked Michigan looks to take sole possession of first place in the Big Ten when it visits No. 25 Iowa on Friday. The Wolverines cruised past Ohio State 65-49 on Tuesday to extend their home winning streak to 20 games, which is the third-longest in program history, while pulling even with No. 8 Michigan State at the top of the conference standings, and hope to stay hot by beating the Hawkeyes for the fourth consecutive time.

Michigan continues to flex its muscles on the defensive end as it held the Buckeyes to their lowest point total in the rivalry since 1949 while limiting their third straight opponent to fewer than 58 points. Iowa has fallen to .500 in conference play after dropping back-to-back games. The Hawkeyes had won their previous five contests to vault back into the Top 25 before suffering setbacks to Michigan State (82-67) on Jan. 24 and Minnesota (92-87) on Sunday, and hope to lock in defensively after giving up 82 or more points in three of their last four games, as they hope to knock off the Wolverines for the first time since Jan.1, 2017. "This is the best league in the country with a lot of great teams so there's going to be some ups and downs," Iowa forward Tyler Cook told reporters. "We've just got to come back and be ready."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

ABOUT MICHIGAN (20-1, 9-1 Big Ten): Jordan Poole scored a team-high 15 points and Ignas Brazdeikis tallied 14 against Ohio State to hand John Beilein his 120th Big Ten win, which matched the program record set by Johnny Orr. Isaiah Livers broke out of a shooting slump by knocking down three 3-pointers en route to 12 points while Zavier Simpson added 11 points, a career-high 12 assists and 10 rebounds to become the sixth player in program history to record a triple-double. "You can't say enough about what Zavier Simpson accomplished," Beilein told reporters. "The triple-double is incredible but just as big of a feat was to have the ball that much and have 12 assists and no turnovers."

ABOUT IOWA (16-5, 5-5): Luka Garza equaled his career high with 25 points against Minnesota to become the first Hawkeye player to finish with at least 20 points in four straight games since Aaron White in 2015. Isaiah Moss drained six 3-pointers en route to 23 points to go along with six rebounds and three assists in the loss to the Golden Gophers while Cook added 18 points to move into 30th place on Iowa's all-time scoring list with 1,156 points. Nicholas Baer produced nine points and five rebounds while freshman Joe Wieskamp, who is averaging 11.2 points and 4.9 boards this season, was limited to three points.

TIP-INS

1. Michigan is ranked second nationally in scoring defense (56.1).

2. Moss is 15-of-22 from 3-point range over his last four games.

3. Four of the last eight meetings in Iowa City have gone to overtime.

PREDICTION: Michigan 73, Iowa 69

Can'tPickAWinner
Buffalo Bulls vs. Bowling Green Falcons Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

The top teams in the Mid-American Conference will meet Friday when No. 17 Buffalo visits Bowling Green. The Bulls, who are trying for their 10th straight victory over the Falcons, will be the highest-ranked team to ever play in the Stroh Center.

Buffalo is coming off one of its better efforts in league play, a wire-to-wire home win over Ball State, while Bowling Green saw its 10-game win streak go by the wayside as it failed to crack 60 points at Miami (Ohio). Normally a defensive stopper, Dontay Caruthers led the Bulls in scoring for the second time this season and third time in his career with 21 points against Ball State. "As for my performance, I think it was alright," Caruthers, a former MAC Defensive Player of the Year, told the media. "I still could have done a bunch of things better. I only had three rebounds. Our defense was okay, but we gave a up too many rebounds." Hitting the boards will be critical for the Bulls if they want to beat the Falcons, who have the league's top rebounder in Demajeo Wiggins and led the nation in rebounds per game (43.7) entering Thursday, and are first in the MAC in rebounding margin (plus-9.4) and defensive boards (30.6).

TV: 8 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network

ABOUT BUFFALO (19-2, 7-1 MAC): CJ Massinburg went over 1,700 career points in the win over Ball State to move into fourth place on Buffalo's scoring list and sets his sights on the three men in front of him - Jim Horne (1,833), Rasaun Young (1,908) and Javon McCrea (2,004). The senior should be able to get to second all-time but reaching 2,005 points would be a tall task without a deep run in the MAC and NCAA tournaments. If Massinburg, who has 1,715 career points, plays 15 more games, a total that would have to include five postseason contests, he would need to average 19.4 points to pass McCrea - 1.3 above his season average.

ABOUT BOWLING GREEN (14-6, 6-1): The Falcons have been one of the better defensive teams in the MAC, holding opponents to an average of 69.5 points per game, but if past results against the Bulls are any indication, they will need to score 90 points to win. In the past six meetings, Michael Huger's squad has allowed an average of 89.6 points to the Bulls, including 195 in a pair of meetings last season. "Friday is all about playing hard, playing together and playing great defense, those are the characteristics that have led to us having success this season," Huger, whose team has shot 40 percent or better from 3-point land in eight straight games, told the media. "Buffalo is a talented, tough, aggressive team that looks to play at a very fast pace. We will have to have great communication all night long."

TIP-INS

1. The Falcons are 10-0 at the Stroh Center, their best start there since 1999-00, and are three wins shy of setting the arena record.

2. Justin Turner, who was the driving force behind the win streak for the Falcons with seven 20-point games, had only 12 against Miami (Ohio), his lowest total in a MAC game this season.

3. Buffalo's Nick Perkins went 1-of-8 from the field and had three points against Ball State, but the senior has averaged 19 points in his previous four games after scoring in single digits.

PREDICTION: Buffalo 89, Bowling Green 81

Can'tPickAWinner
Maryland Terrapins vs. Wisconsin Badgers Preview and Predictions 2019-02-01

Maryland was good enough for just long enough to send Wisconsin to what could have been a demoralizing loss in the teams' first meeting this season, but the No. 23 Badgers' impressive resilience has them near the top of the Big Ten standings. Wisconsin tries for its fifth straight victory since the setback when it hosts the No. 24 Terrapins on Friday.

The Badgers trailed by as many as 21 points early in the second half and by 18 with about 10 1/2 minutes remaining before embarking on a 27-8 run over the next 8 1/2 minutes to take the lead. Maryland answered with the go-ahead 3-pointer with 44 seconds left - one of only five field goals it converted in the second half - and added two free throws down the stretch to hold off Wisconsin in a 64-60 victory. The Badgers have rebounded with perhaps their best stretch of the season, beating each of their four opponents by double figures while holding them to an average of 52.8 points. The Terrapins, who are halfway through what figures to be the most challenging eight-game stretch of their season that features only two home contests, improved to 2-2 since edging Wisconsin following Tuesday's 70-52 victory against Northwestern to snap a two-game slide.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1

ABOUT MARYLAND (17-5, 8-3 Big Ten): With Anthony Cowan Jr. (17.0 points, 4.5 assists) limited to eight points over 19 foul-plagued minutes, the Terrapins leaned heavily on forwards Bruno Fernando (14.9 points, 10.3 rebounds) and Jalen Smith (11.9, 7.0) against Northwestern as the pair combined for 36 points and 19 rebounds. Fernando has posted four consecutive double-doubles after producing 22 points and 10 boards Tuesday as the 6-10 sophomore ranks second in the conference in rebounding as well as blocks (2.0) and is tied for fifth nationally with 13 double-doubles. Cowan is averaging 17.5 points during conference action but is in the midst of a five-game stretch in which he is shooting 34.6 percent from the field.

ABOUT WISCONSIN (15-6, 7-3): Little-used senior forward Charles Thomas IV stepped up in Tuesday's 62-51 win at Nebraska, finishing with five points, three rebounds and a block in only six minutes while potential Big Ten Player of the Year Ethan Happ spent much of the early part of the second half on the bench. "I thought (Thomas) gave us a boost ... Ethan looked a little fatigued and (his) decision-making wasn't great at times. Charlie was able to extend some possessions. ... He was our answer and he gave us a big boost," coach Greg Gard told reporters. During Big Ten play, Happ (18.5 points, 10.3 rebounds, 5.1 assists) ranks third in assists (5.2), tied for fourth in rebounding (8.8) and eighth in scoring (17.1 points).

TIP-INS

1. Wisconsin has made seven or fewer free throws in four of its last five games - a stretch that began when it was outscored 24-3 at the stripe against Maryland.

2. The Terrapins rank third in the country with a plus-10.3 rebound margin.

3. The Badgers are fifth in Division I in defensive efficiency (according to KenPom) and average 9.8 turnovers - the sixth-best mark in the country.

PREDICTION: Wisconsin 61, Maryland 56

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Stronach 5 - Race #3 - Post: 5:00pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $32,000 Class Rating: 77

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#4 BIG BAD GARY (ML=10/1)
#8 COIL TO STRIKE (ML=3/1)

BIG BAD GARY - Lone speed horses can be tough to run down. Here's a lone speedball facing sluggish sorts today. Coming off a fourth place finish at Del Mar, some may pass this horse. I'm not. He just missed hitting the show spot, and has pretty good odds today. COIL TO STRIKE - Fuentes rode this horse for the first time last out and comes right back today. Don't often see a beneficial ROI like +533. This jock/trainer duo has done well together over the last 12 months. The January 1st clash at Santa Anita was at a class level of (92). Dropping down the class scale a significant amount, so he should be in a good spot.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 SOUL OWNER (ML=7/2), #9 AWESOME AMANDA (ML=4/1), #7 SEA'S JOURNEY (ML=6/1),

SOUL OWNER - This steed didn't go to the head of the pack and didn't close down the lane last time he ran. No picnic to bet on this steed this time around. Make him show you something in a sprint race before you wager on him in a race of 6 furlongs. AWESOME AMANDA - Not easy to wager on this entrant this time out. Make her show you something in a sprint race before you bet on her in a race of 6 furlongs. SEA'S JOURNEY - Tough to play at 6/1 odds after the most recent efforts. This gelding hasn't had any in the money results in sprint affairs in the last sixty days.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
Bet on #4 BIG BAD GARY to win if you can get at least 3/2 odds

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:18 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Fair Grounds
Fair Grounds - Race 1

Exacta / $0.50 Trifecta / $0.10 Superfecta $0.50 Pick 3 (Races 1-2-3) / Daily Double / $ .50 Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4)

SO $10,000 • 5 1/2 Furlongs • Turf • Ages 4 and up • CR: 96 • Purse: $18,000 • Post: 5:00P
(RAIL AT 15 FEET). FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE STARTED FOR A CLAIMING PRICE OF $5,000 OR LESS IN 2017-2019 OR CLAIMING PRICE $10,000. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. NON-WINNERS OF TWO RACES SINCE DECEMBER 1 ALLOWED 2 LBS. A RACE SINCE THEN ALLOWED 4 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $10,000. (IF DEEMED INADVISABLE BY MANAGEMENT TO RUN THIS RACE OVER THE TURF COURSE, IT WILL BE RUN ON THE MAIN TRACK AT 5 AND 1/2 FURLONGS.)
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Fast-paced Race. There are many horses that could vie for the early lead. Check on scratches of any of the Front-runners. * KEY ANGLES * CARSON KAN: Horse has a TrackMaster "+" designation or an "L" designation. ANYTIME ANYPLACE: Hors e has run a Good Race within the last 30 days. WARRIOR'S KID: Horse has the highest average Equibase Class Rating at the distance/surface. RIV: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50. ABOU T OUR TIME: Horse's win percentage at today's distance(sprint or route)/surface (dirt or turf) is at least 50.
CARSON KAN
4/1

6/1
ANYTIME ANYPLACE
5/2

7/1
WARRIOR'S KID
7/2

7/1
1A
RIV
12/1

8/1
ABOUT OUR TIME
10/1

8/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
ANYTIME ANYPLACE

5/2
Front-runner

T' CADEAU

8/1
Front-runner

EL JAKE O

15/1
Front-runner

PADDY'S NOTES

7/2
Front-runner

M C SQUARED

12/1
Front-runner

1A
RIV

12/1
Front-runner

THE BULL (AUS)

12/1
Front-runner

TOUGH KICKS

8/1
Stalker

WARRIOR'S KID

7/2
Alternator/Stalker

CARSON KAN

4/1
Alternator/Stalker

ABOUT OUR TIME

10/1
Trailer

NO RICHIE

10/1
Trailer

WHAT A IMAGE

12/1
Trailer

HE'S DANN GOOD

6/1
Alternator/Trailer

SHOWCASE MALL

20/1
Alternator/Non-contender

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Gulfstream Park - Race #6 - Post: 2:37pm - Maiden Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $32,000 Class Rating: 68

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#3 TAYLORSINITIATION (ML=3/1)

TAYLORSINITIATION - I'll bet that this colt even surprised his connections when he made his initial start on December 2nd and finished second. I always like to see a pony getting Lasix for the first time. Joseph adds it on this one today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 MOUNT OLYMPUS (ML=7/2), #5 WATCH CAIRO (ML=4/1), #7 JOE DI BAGGIO (ML=5/1),

MOUNT OLYMPUS - Not a good enough price on this entrant at the likely odds of 7/2. WATCH CAIRO - Could be tough for this animal to beat this bunch off of that last speed fig. Improbable to improve enough to run a figure close to today's Equibase class figure, so put him on the likely underlays list. JOE DI BAGGIO - Should have at least finished in the money in the last couple of months in a short distance race to be any kind of value at low odds in a sprint. Difficult to wager on any racer to turn things around if there is no wager value to taking the shot.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - TAYLORSINITIATION - Deceptive early and closing speed on this one. Maragh should have him ready coming out of the turn for home to make a winning move.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#3 TAYLORSINITIATION is going to be the play if we are getting 1/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
3 with [1,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
None

SUPER HI 5 WAGERS:
Pass

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Los Alamitos (Quarter Horse)
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 6 - Claiming - 330y on the Dirt. Purse: $9980 Class Rating: 86

QUARTER HORSE 330Y, FOR THREE YEAR OLDS WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. WEIGHT, 124 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $8,000

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 5 TM LOTA DELLA 2/1

# 1 STEL EAGLE FRIENDS 3/1

# 2 FAVORITE ELISE 6/1

TM LOTA DELLA has a very strong shot to take this race. Overall the Equibase Speed Figs of this racer look very good in this race. Has been running admirably lately and will almost certainly be close to the front end early on. Should be given a shot for this race if only for the formidable Equibase Speed Figure put up in the last race. STEL EAGLE FRIENDS - With better than average trips to the winner's circle, Lozano ought to have this gelding in excellent position to win the contest. Could beat this field given the 92 speed figure posted in his last outing. FAVORITE ELISE - Ought to be considered based on the formidable speed figure garnered in the last affair.

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by The Walker Group at Laurel
Always check program numbers.
Odds shown are morning line odds.

Race 3 - Maiden Claiming - 6.0f on the Dirt. Purse: $35000 Class Rating: 68

FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES THREE YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 123 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $50,000, FOR EACH $5,000 TO $40,000 2 LBS.

RECOMMENDED CHOICES
The Walker Group Picks

# 3 GALLINELLA 5/2

# 6 UMIGHTBEANEMPRESS 6/1

# 7 SUYAPA 6/1

GALLINELLA is my choice. Has run solidly when moving a dirt sprint race. Posted a strong speed figure last time out. Could provide positive profits based on very good recent speed figures with an average of 63. UMIGHTBEANEMPRESS - Shows signs of the look of a profitable play, averaging a solid 53 Equibase Speed Figure which is one of the best in this group. Has to be carefully examined for this event if only for the very strong Equibase Speed Figure posted in the last race. SUYAPA - With Corujo on top her, this filly will probably be able to break out sharply in this competition. Is a definite contender - given the 54 Equibase Speed Figure from her most recent race.

Can'tPickAWinner
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Oaklawn Park

02/01/19, OP, Race 1, 1.30 CT
6F [Dirt] 1.07.04 MAIDEN CLAIMING. Purse $23,000.
Claiming Price $20,000 (Three Year Olds Preferred). FOR MAIDENS, THREE YEARS OLDAND UPWARD
Daily Double / Exacta / 50 Cent Trifecta / 10 Cent Superfecta - 50 Cent Pick 4 (Races 1-2-3-4)
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 163, Win Percent 27.61, $1 ROI 0.98, For Race Category MSW_MCLM Dirt
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are exclusive to OP.
Rating P# Horse Name M/L Jockey Trainer Flags Profit ROI WPC W# Occ Condition
100.0000 5 Strong Current(b-) 5-1 Eramia R E Sharp Joe SF 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
099.2227 2 Giant Pulpit 6-1 Cohen D McKnight Norman T 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
097.4050 8 Muhney Line 10-1 Rodriguez I O Silva Miguel Angel W 61.40 1.56 40.00 22 55 Horse Best Workouts
096.3964 9 Pop's Classic Ride 6-1 Vazquez R A Villafranco Federico J 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
096.2797 6 Baysider 8-1 Canchari A L Anderson Doug L. 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
095.7074 1 Moon Unit 3-1 Cabrera D Moquett Ron E 27.40 1.14 33.66 34 101 Race Age Is 3Up
095.0455 3 Tapifyn 7/2 Santana. Jr. R Wiggins Lon L 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
092.8271 4 Mike Bayes 8-1 Sanjur S Morse Randy L. 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)
092.4113 7 Naprome 15-1 Loveberry J Lauer Michael E. C 50.80 1.31 26.83 22 82 Horse Is Not Morning Line Favorite (not entry)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:20 PM
F.A.S.T. Sheets Free Race for Sunland Park
Sunland Park - Race 3

.50 Pick 3(Races 3-4-5-6-7)/$1Exacta/Trifecta /.10 Superfecta

Maiden Claiming $6,500 • 350 Yards • Dirt • Age 4 • CR: 61 • Purse: $9,800 • Post: 1:24P
QUARTER HORSE 350Y, FOR REGISTERED NEW MEXICO BRED MAIDENS, FOUR YEARS OLD. WEIGHT, 126 LBS. CLAIMING PRICE $6,500.
Contenders

Race Analysis
P#
Horse
Morn
Line

Accept
Odds

Race Type: Not Applicable (Quarter Horse). * KEY ANGLES * CHAYOTA FAST: Jockey/Trainer combination return on investment is at least +20. IZE ON THE CHICK: Quarter horse has the highest last race Equibase Speed Rating. Horse ranks in the top thr ee in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. MR SEE YOU: Horse ranks in the top three in average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface. SEND ME A MILAGRO: Horse ranks in the top three in TrackMaster Power Rating. Horse has the highest average Equibase Speed Figure at the distance/surface.
CHAYOTA FAST
6/1

9/2
IZE ON THE CHICK
4/1

5/1
MR SEE YOU
15/1

8/1
SEND ME A MILAGRO
6/1

9/1

P#

Horse (In Running Style Order)

Morn
Line

Running Style

Good
Class

Good
Speed

Early Figure

Finish Figure

Platinum
Figure
IZE ON THE CHICK

4/1
Average

MISSISSIPPI BLUES

8/1
Average

WINDHAM MAN

12/1
Slow

CHAYOTA FAST

6/1
Average

MR SEE YOU

15/1
Slow

WILD SATURDAY NITE

9/2
Average

SEXY JESS

15/1
Slow

J J JR

10/1
Slow

GOTTA LOT KICKS

12/1
Slow

SEND ME A MILAGRO

6/1
Average

HISGENUINEEYES

15/1
Slow

STREAKIN MADAME

20/1
Slow

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Handicapped by Top Horse Analytics at Tampa Bay Downs

02/01/19, TAM, Race 3, 1.46 ET
1 1/16M [Turf] 1.39.03 CLAIMING. Purse $16,700.
Claiming Price $25,000 (Races Where Entered For $20,000 OrLess Not Considered In Weight Allowances) (Condition Eligibility). FOR FOUR YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON THREE RACES
Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta ($.50 minimum) / Superfecta ($.10 minimum) - Pick 3 ($.50 minimum) (Races 3-4-5) / Pick 4 ($.50 minimum) (Races 3-4-5-6) - Super High 5
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 238, Win Percent 31.51, $1 ROI 1.12, For Race Category Non-Maiden Turf
Best in race Flags - (J)ockey (T)rainer (S)peed (F)inish (E)arnings (W)orkouts (L)ead (C)loser
After scratches, a horse with stats MUST be the top rated horse for the profitable condition to be valid.
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are exclusive to TAM.
100.0000 3 English Tudor 4-1 Morales P Suarez Gabriel TFC 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
099.0479 4 Pirate Beach 5/2 Camacho S Sienkewicz William M. L 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
097.4772 7 Im Chillin 10-1 Villa-Gomez H Potts Ron G. W 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
097.3121 6 Hey Big Guy 3-1 Gallardo A A Galvan Baltazar J 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
096.7578 5 Sent From Heaven 6-1 Spieth S Duffy Sean SE 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
093.9174 2 Total Tap 7/2 Castanon J L Ryan Derek S. 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
093.1319 1 Keeneway 15-1 Martinez O Westlye Kenneth 110.60 1.44 37.30 47 126 Race Age Is 4Up
If Race Is Off Turf
Top Horse(100.0000) - Races 508, Win Percent 28.35, $1 ROI 0.73, For Race Category Non-Maiden Dirt
Profits are for $2 Win bets. ROI is based on $1. Stats are exclusive to TAM.
100.0000 4 Pirate Beach 5/2 Camacho S Sienkewicz William M. JL
099.9592 3 English Tudor 4-1 Morales P Suarez Gabriel TC
098.1585 6 Hey Big Guy 3-1 Gallardo A A Galvan Baltazar
098.0072 5 Sent From Heaven 6-1 Spieth S Duffy Sean SE
096.9657 7 Im Chillin 10-1 Villa-Gomez H Potts Ron G. FW
095.5394 2 Total Tap 7/2 Castanon J L Ryan Derek S.
093.6019 1 Keeneway 15-1 Martinez O Westlye Kenneth

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:08 PM
NBA
Long Sheet

Friday, February 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMPHIS (20 - 32) at CHARLOTTE (24 - 26) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
MEMPHIS is 57-74 ATS (-24.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 17-32 ATS (-18.2 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 19-31 ATS (-15.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
MEMPHIS is 17-26 ATS (-11.6 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
CHARLOTTE is 53-82 ATS (-37.2 Units) against Southwest division opponents since 1996.
CHARLOTTE is 184-230 ATS (-69.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
CHARLOTTE is 21-35 ATS (-17.5 Units) after allowing 115 points or more over the last 3 seasons.
CHARLOTTE is 10-23 ATS (-15.3 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
CHARLOTTE is 4-1 against the spread versus MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
CHARLOTTE is 4-1 straight up against MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOSTON (32 - 19) at NEW YORK (10 - 40) - 2/1/2019, 7:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

BOSTON is 7-4 against the spread versus NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
BOSTON is 8-3 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (32 - 18) at MIAMI (24 - 25) - 2/1/2019, 8:05 PM

OKLAHOMA CITY is 3-0 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
OKLAHOMA CITY is 4-0 straight up against MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (16 - 34) at UTAH (29 - 23) - 2/1/2019, 9:05 PM
ATLANTA is 16-28 ATS (-14.8 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.
UTAH is 45-31 ATS (+10.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
ATLANTA is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) in road games after allowing 115 points or more over the last 2 seasons.

UTAH is 2-2 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
UTAH is 2-2 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (29 - 21) at DENVER (35 - 15) - 2/1/2019, 10:05 PM
HOUSTON is 4-14 ATS (-11.4 Units) after allowing 115 points or more this season.
HOUSTON is 4-13 ATS (-10.3 Units) after scoring 115 points or more this season.
DENVER is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) in home games this season.
HOUSTON is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) after a division game this season.
HOUSTON is 107-69 ATS (+31.1 Units) in road games off a upset loss as a favorite since 1996.
DENVER is 8-21 ATS (-15.1 Units) against Southwest division opponents over the last 2 seasons.

HOUSTON is 7-2 against the spread versus DENVER over the last 3 seasons
HOUSTON is 9-0 straight up against DENVER over the last 3 seasons
5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:09 PM
NBA

Friday, February 1

Grizzlies lost 10 of their last 11 games; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five road games. Three of their last four games stayed under. Charlotte is 5-3 in its last eight games; they covered five of their last seven home games. Six of their last nine games stayed under. Hornets won six of last seven games with Memphis; last three series games went over. Grizzlies split their last four visits to Charlotte (2-2 vs spread).

Boston won seven of its last eight games; they’re 0-5 vs spread in last five road games. Four of their last six games stayed under. Knicks lost their last 11 games; they’re 5-1-1 vs spread in last seven road games. Seven of their last eight games stayed under the total. Knicks lost six of their last eight games with Boston; three of last four series games went over the total. Celtics are 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Manhattan.

Oklahoma City won its last six games (5-1 vs spread; they covered their last three road games. Nine of their last 11 games went over total. Heat is 3-5 in its last eight games; they covered once in last five home games. Seven of their last eight games stayed under. Thunder won their last five games with Miami (4-0-1 vs spread); they covered four of last five visits to South Beach. Last nine series games stayed under the total.

Atlanta is 4-7 in its last 11 games; they’re 4-2 vs spread in last six road games. Eight of their last nine games went over. Jazz won nine of their last 11 games; they’re 2-4 vs spread in last six home games. Three of their last four games went over. Hawks won seven of last ten games with Utah; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to Salt Lake City. Six of last eight series games stayed under the total.

Rockets won three of their last four games; they’re 0-4 vs spread in their last four road games. Seven of their last ten games went over. Nuggets won six of their last seven games; they’re 5-2 vs spread in last seven home games. Seven of their last nine games went over. Houston won its last nine games with Denver (7-2 vs spread); they covered their last five visits to Colorado. Three of last four series games went over the total.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:09 PM
NBA

Friday, February 1

Trend Report

Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis is 6-19 ATS in its last 25 games
Memphis is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Memphis's last 7 games
Memphis is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
Memphis is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Memphis's last 12 games on the road
Memphis is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Charlotte
Memphis is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Charlotte
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Memphis's last 9 games when playing on the road against Charlotte
Charlotte Hornets
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Charlotte's last 9 games
Charlotte is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Memphis
Charlotte is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Memphis
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Charlotte's last 9 games when playing at home against Memphis

Boston Celtics
Boston is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games
Boston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Boston's last 13 games on the road
Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing New York
Boston is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against New York
Boston is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against New York
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against New York
New York Knicks
New York is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New York's last 5 games
New York is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games at home
New York is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New York's last 5 games at home
New York is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Boston
New York is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
New York is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New York's last 6 games when playing at home against Boston

Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Oklahoma City's last 11 games
Oklahoma City is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games on the road
Oklahoma City is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
Oklahoma City is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games when playing Miami
Oklahoma City is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
Oklahoma City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City's last 6 games when playing on the road against Miami
Miami Heat
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games
Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami's last 9 games at home
Miami is 0-4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
Miami is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Oklahoma City
Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City
Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

Atlanta Hawks
Atlanta is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Atlanta is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games
Atlanta is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games on the road
Atlanta is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Utah
Atlanta is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games when playing Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing Utah
Atlanta is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Utah
Atlanta is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Utah
Atlanta is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games when playing on the road against Utah
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing on the road against Utah
Utah Jazz
Utah is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Utah is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
Utah is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Utah is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah's last 5 games at home
Utah is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games when playing Atlanta
Utah is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games when playing Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah's last 5 games when playing Atlanta
Utah is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Utah is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games when playing at home against Atlanta
Utah is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Atlanta
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta

Houston Rockets
Houston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
Houston is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Houston is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Houston's last 11 games on the road
Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Denver
Houston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Denver
Houston is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
Houston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
Denver Nuggets
Denver is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Denver's last 9 games
Denver is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Denver is 16-1 SU in its last 17 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games at home
Denver is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Denver is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Denver is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
Denver is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:10 PM
NBA
Dunkel

Friday, February 1

Memphis @ Charlotte

Game 581-582
February 1, 2019 @ 7:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Memphis
Charlotte
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Charlotte
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Charlotte
by 6
206 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Memphis
(+6); Under

Boston @ New York

Game 583-584

Dunkel Rating:
Boston
New York
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Boston
by 11
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Boston
by 13 1/2
215 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
New York
(+13 1/2); Over

Oklahoma City @ Miami

Game 585-586
February 1, 2019 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Oklahoma City
Miami
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Oklahoma City
by 13
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Oklahoma City
by 5 1/2
218 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Oklahoma City
(-5 1/2); Under

Atlanta @ Utah

Game 587-588
February 1, 2019 @ 9:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Atlanta
Utah
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Utah
by 15 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Utah
by 11 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Utah
(-11 1/2); Under

Houston @ Denver

Game 589-590
February 1, 2019 @ 10:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Houston
Denver
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Denver
by 6 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Denver
by 4
Dunkel Pick:
Denver
(-4); Over

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:10 PM
NBA Power Poll
Tony Mejia

Division Rankings

1) Northwest
2) Southwest
3) Atlantic
4) Pacific
5) Central
6) Southeast

First Team All-NBA
F- Kawhi Leonard, Toronto
F- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee
C- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia
G- Stephen Curry, Golden State
G- James Harden, Houston

Second Team All-NBA
F- LeBron James, L.A. Lakers
F- Kevin Durant, Golden State
C- Nikola Jokic, Denver
G- Damian Lillard, Portland
G- Russell Westbrook, OKC

Third Team All-NBA
F- Paul George, OKC
F- Blake Griffin, Detroit
C- Anthony Davis, New Orleans
G- Kyle Lowry, Toronto
G- Kyrie Irving, Boston

2018-19 NBA Finals Prediction

Golden State over Boston - Slow start aside, the Warriors will have an easier time getting out of the West than they did last season since they won't be facing elimination at any point. The East will supply the playoff drama thanks to a Game 7 between the Raptors and Celtics up in the newly renamed Scotiabank Arena that will wind up delivering the latest playoff heartache for Canadian basketball fans. In the Finals, the Dubs will handle the Celtics to secure a three-peat and their fourth title in a five-year span.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2e562ow.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/qrhgfn.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/206k668.jpg

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Friday's Tip Sheet
Kevin Rogers

Game of the Night: Rockets at Nuggets – 10:05 PM EST

One of the more remarkable streaks in the NBA right now is Houston’s ownership of Denver. The Rockets (29-21 SU, 23-26-1 ATS) have won nine consecutive meetings in the series dating back to the 2016-17 season, including a pair of victories this season. Both wins came by double-digits, as the Rockets cruised past the Nuggets at Toyota Center on January 7 as one-point favorites, 125-113.

The Rockets haven’t lost consecutive games since early December, as Houston is riding a 7-0 SU and 5-2 ATS stretch off a defeat coming off Tuesday’s 121-116 setback to New Orleans. James Harden paced the Rockets with 37 points and 11 rebounds, but Houston dropped to 1-6 ATS the last seven games, including an 0-5 ATS mark in the favorite role.

The Nuggets (35-15 SU, 27-23 ATS) are in a tough scheduling spot as they return to Pepsi Center for one game following road victories at Memphis and New Orleans. Denver heads back on the highway starting Saturday at Minnesota to begin a four-game away swing, as the Nuggets failed to cover in both wins over the Grizzlies and Pelicans. The Nuggets held both opponents to below 100 points, but Denver was outscored in the fourth quarter at New Orleans, 24-19 to prevent them from cashing as nine-point favorites.

Denver has played the last three games without second-leading scorer Jamal Murray (18.5 ppg), who is listed as questionable on Friday. The Nuggets have won 22 of 26 home contests, including a 16-1 mark the last 17 games at Pepsi Center with the lone blemish coming against the Warriors on January 15. Denver is currently on an 8-1 OVER run at home, while scoring at least 124 points in each of the past four home victories.

Lightning Striking Again

Denver sits atop the Northwest division, but its lead over Oklahoma City is down to three games after the Thunder (32-18 SU, 26-23 ATS) have ripped off six consecutive wins. OKC didn’t suffer a letdown on Tuesday at Orlando, two days after defeating Milwaukee at home. Paul George exploded for 31 first half points as the Thunder pulled away from the Magic, 126-117 to cash as three-point favorites. George finished with 37 points, while Russell Westbrook shot an efficient 7-of-12 from the floor to close with 23 points, 14 rebounds, and 14 assists.

Oklahoma City remains in the Sunshine State on Friday as the Thunder travel south to Miami to face the inconsistent Heat (24-25 SU, 26-23 ATS). Miami played its third straight awful team on Wednesday after beating Cleveland and New York on the road, but the Heat were tripped up by the under-manned Bulls, 105-89. The Heat took care of the Bulls twice at the United Center earlier this season, but Chicago shot 51% from the floor in a 105-89 upset as 10-point underdogs.

The Thunder have claimed each of the past five meetings with the Heat, including a 22-point blowout at American Airlines Arena last April. OKC improved to 4-4 ATS the last eight games as a road favorite after winning at Orlando, while Miami has covered in six straight games in the role of a home underdog since late November.

New Era in New York

If you thought the Knicks (10-40 SU, 22-27-1 ATS) were packing it in this season and looking ahead to 2019-2020, you’re right. New York dealt injured star Kristaps Porzingis to Dallas on Thursday in a seven-player deal that also included Tim Hardaway, Jr. headed to the Mavericks, while DeAndre Jordan, Wesley Matthews, and Dennis Smith, Jr. were dealt to the Knicks. The Knicks attempt to snap a 10-game losing streak, while seeking its first victory at Madison Square Garden since December 1 against Milwaukee.

New York has been limited to under 100 points in four straight games, while cashing the UNDER in nine of 11 contests during this skid. Since that overtime triumph over the Bucks in early December, the Knicks have posted a humiliating 2-24 record the last 26 games, while covering only nine times during this stretch.

The Knicks welcome in the Celtics (32-19 SU, 26-25 ATS), who have won seven of their last eight games, coming off Wednesday’s 126-94 blowout of the Hornets. Kyrie Irving sat out for Boston, but Jaylen Brown posted a double-double off the bench for the Celtics by scoring 24 points and pulling down 10 rebounds. The Celtics own a 6-4 ATS mark as a double-digit favorite this season, while the 13-point number tonight is their highest chalk road number of the season.

Boston seeks the season series win after capturing two of the first three meetings, including a 128-100 blowout of New York at TD Garden in November. Two of three matchups have sailed OVER the total, but the Celtics have cashed the UNDER in three straight road contests.

All Scratched Up

If it wasn’t for the Knicks’ struggles, the Grizzlies (20-32 SU, 22-30 ATS) would be the coldest team in basketball. Memphis has lost 16 of its past 18 games, including a 99-97 overtime setback at Minnesota on Wednesday. The Grizzlies picked up their third consecutive cover, their longest ATS hot streak since cashing five straight games in November.

Memphis heads to Charlotte to face a Hornets’ (24-26 SU, 25-25 ATS) squad that has alternated wins and losses in each of its past six games. The Hornets are coming off a 32-point setback at Boston on Wednesday, as Charlotte begins a three-game homestand tonight, where they own a solid 18-7 record. Scoring is the key for Charlotte, who is 6-1 the last seven games when eclipsing the 100-point mark, while losing its past six contests when scoring 99 points or less.

These two teams are meeting for the second time in less than 10 days as the Hornets outlasted the Grizzlies in Memphis, 118-107 as 1 ½-point underdogs on January 23. The Hornets have won four straight matchups with Memphis, including a 140-79 thrashing of the Grizzlies last season in Charlotte, led by Kemba Walker’s 46 points.

Road Weary

The Hawks (16-34 SU, 22-28 ATS) have limped to the back-end of their seven-game road trip, fresh off a 135-113 setback at Sacramento on Wednesday. Atlanta hit its third straight OVER, as the Hawks have topped the 111-point mark in five consecutive games away from State Farm Arena. The Hawks travel to Salt Lake City to face Utah, as Atlanta has posted a solid 5-1 ATS mark in its past six road games as an underdog of 9 ½ points or more.

The Jazz (29-23 SU, 25-25-2 ATS) are in a sticky spot tonight after getting rolled by the Blazers on Wednesday in a 132-105 defeat. Utah hosts Atlanta, followed by a playoff rematch with Houston at home on Saturday. The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games at Vivint Smart Home Arena, but Utah is 0-2-1 ATS in its last three opportunities as a double-digit home favorite. Atlanta shocked Utah with a season sweep last season, including a 99-94 upset of the Jazz as 14-point road underdogs.

Can'tPickAWinner
Hoop Trends - Friday
Vince Akins

ATS Play ON Trend of the Day:

-- The Nuggets are 16-0 ATS (+8.19 ppg) when they are off two games in which they held their opponent under 100 points.

ATS Play AGAINST Trend of the Day:

-- The Thunder are 0-15 ATS (-10.13 ppg) as a favorite after playing as a road favorite when they are facing a team that is scoring less than 16 percent of their points from the free throw line.

OU Play OVER Trend of the Day:

-- The Hawks are 11-0 OU (+13.64 ppg) on the road with rest off a double-digit loss when they won two straight vs their opponent and it is before the All-Star break.

OU Play UNDER Trend of the Day:

-- The Heat are 0-13 OU (-10.81 ppg) with less than two days rest off a double-digit loss as a home favorite in which they scored less than 15% of their points from the free throw line.

Can'tPickAWinner
By: Monique Vág

Blockbuster trade!

News of a huge blockbuster trade hit the NBA with the Knicks and Mavericks trading assets. Kristaps Porzingis will be going to Dallas in exchange for Dennis Smith Jr., DeAndre Jordan, Wesley Matthews, and two future first-round picks. The Mavericks will acquire Tim Hardaway Jr., Courtney Lee and Trey Burke along with Porzingis.

If Porzingis can heal from his torn ACL and get on the court soon, the duo of he and rookie phenom Luka Doncic and will be incredibly hard to slow down. Additionally, the addition of Porzingis will take some of the pressure of Doncic and help the Mavericks dominate the paint. Excited to see this duo in action!

Monitoring the injury report

The Grizzlies have had a difficult season winning only one of their most recent 10 games. They have a huge list of injured players to look out for with Garrett Temple, Chandler Parsons and Dillon Brooks out, Jaren Jackson Jr. questionable and most importantly Mike Conley questionable with a knee injury.

The Grizzlies have struggled on the road winning only three of their last 13, and things haven’t gotten any better when they take on the Hornets winning only once out of their last seven tries, and only covering the spread in one of those games. If Conley sits, the Hornets should blow them out big. Even if he plays, this is a difficult spot for the Mavs. Take Charlotte to cover as 6.5-point home favorites.

Keeping it rolling

The Knicks are undoubtedly excited to acquire so many new assets moving forward, but until then their starting lineup looks abysmal for Friday's contest versus the Celtics. They will be without their top two leading scorers in Tim Hardaway Jr., who is traded to the Mavs, and Emmanuel Mudiay out with a shoulder injury.

With the Celtics winning seven of their last eight, and five of the last six when playing on the road versus the Knicks, take Boston to cruise and cover easily as 13-point favorites versus a team with a lineup no one should have the misfortune of ever starting.

Keeping a high scoring offense contained

The Thunder hope to make it seven straight as they travel to Miami to take on a Heat team who have only given up an average of 98.7 points over their last three.

As well as the Thunder have been playing offensively as of late, they have struggled to put up points versus the Heat with the under hitting in nine of the last 10 games, five straight, and five of the last six when playing at American Airlines Center.

In the past 10 in the head-to-head, both teams have shot around 44 percent from the field and the average score has been 99-90 in favor of Oklahoma City. Follow the trend and back the game total Under 219.5.

Fear the beard

The Rockets have owned the head-to-head versus Denver winning nine of the last 10 games by a considerable average margin of 118-108.

The Nuggets have only managed 108.7 points per game over their last three without starting point guard Jamal Murray. Today he will be out again, and the Nuggets may also miss Gary Harris listed as questionable with a groin injury.

With the success the Rockets have had versus the Nuggets, and how insane Harden has been, getting points is never a bad idea. Back Houston as road underdogs today and grab the 5-points.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Friday's Tip Sheet

The month of February starts off with a bang when it comes to betting on college basketball. There are a trio of games on Friday night’s slate featuring four teams that are currently ranked in the latest AP Top 25.

Starting in the Big Ten, No. 5 Michigan is on the road against Iowa. Moving to the pride of the Mid-American Conference, No. 18 Buffalo goes on the road to face Bowling Green in a battle for first place. Closing things out with a head-to-head matchup of ranked teams in the Big Ten, No. 21 Maryland heads to Madison to play No. 24 Wisconsin.

No. 5 Michigan Wolverines at Iowa Hawkeyes (FOX Sports 1, 7 p.m. ET)

Opening Odds: Michigan -3, Total 143 ½

Betting Matchup

The Wolverines knocked off Ohio State 65-49 on Tuesday night as 8 ½-point home favorites to improve to 9-1 straight-up in Big Ten play with a 7-3 record against the spread. The lone loss came against Wisconsin on Jan. 19 in a 64-54 setback as 3 ½-point road favorites. Michigan is 20-1 SU (11-10 ATS) overall and the total has stayed UNDER in 14 of those 21 games. The defense has only allowed more than 60 points once in the last five games.

Iowa is an even 5-5 SU in the Big Ten as part of an overall record of 16-5 after a perfect run through nonconference play. The Hawkeyes have lost their last two games (SU and ATS) with Sunday’s 92-87 road loss against Minnesota in a game that closed as a PICK. The total has gone OVER in three of their last four games. Junior forward Tyler Cook has been the team’s top offensive player this season with 16.6 points per game while shooting 57.9 percent from the field.

Betting Trends

-- The Wolverines are 22-8-1 ATS in their last 31 road games and the total has stayed UNDER in four of their last five games on the road.

-- The Hawkeyes have a 4-9 record ATS in their last 13 games after giving up 90 points or more in their previous contest. The total has stayed UNDER in five of their last seven home games.

-- The favorite has covered in seven of the last 10 meetings and the total has gone OVER in the last four meetings at Iowa.

No. 18 Buffalo Bulls at Bowling Green Falcons (CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m. ET)

Opening Odds: Buffalo -8 ½, Total 155

Betting Matchup

With Tuesday’s 83-59 romp over Ball State as 12-point home favorites, the Bulls improved to 19-2 SU on the year with a 7-1 record in the conference. They have failed to cover in three of their last five games as part of a 13-6-1 record ATS this season. The total has stayed UNDER in four of their last six games. Senior guard Dontay Caruthers scored a game-high 21 points on Tuesday playing off the bench with Buffalo’s top scorer this season CJ Massinburg (18 PPG) adding 16 points to the winning cause.

The Falcons’ recent 10-game SU winning streak came to an end with last Saturday’s 67-53 loss to Miami-Ohio as 2 ½-point road favorites. They are a half-game behind Buffalo in the MAC standings at 6-1. Bowling Green covered the closing spread in all 10 games during that winning streak as part of a 12-6 record ATS. Sophomore guard Justin Turner is averaging 18.9 PPG as the team’s leading scorer.

Betting Trends

-- The Bulls have gone 7-3-1 ATS in their last 11 road games with the total going OVER in seven of their last 10 games played on Friday.

-- The Falcons are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 home games and the total has stayed UNDER in four of their last five games following a SU loss.

-- The road team has covered in four of the last five meetings and the total has gone OVER in 12 of the last 14 meetings at Bowling Green.

No. 21 Maryland Terrapins at No. 24 Wisconsin Badgers (FOX Sports 1, 9 p.m. ET)

Opening Odds: Wisconsin -5, 131

Betting Matchup

Maryland snapped a brief two-game slide (SU and ATS) with Tuesday’s 70-52 victory against Northwestern as a 7 ½-point home favorite. This followed a costly 78-67 loss against Illinois closing as an 8 ½-point favorite at home. Overall, the Terrapins are 8-3 SU (7-4 ATS) in the conference as part of a 17-5 record overall. They have gone 12-10 ATS, including five covers in six road games. Sophomore forward Bruno Fernando led the way in Tuesday’s win with 22 points and 10 rebounds.

The Badgers improved to 7-3 SU (6-4 ATS) in the Big Ten with Tuesday’s 62-51 road win against Nebraska as 3 ½-point underdogs. They have now won their last four games both SU and ATS starting with the big upset against Michigan. The total has stayed UNDER in their last five contests. Wisconsin is 15-6 SU this season and 12-9 ATS. Leading the way all season long is senior forward Ethan Happ. He is averaging 18.5 points and 10.3 rebounds while shooting 56.1 percent from the field. He was held to just 10 points in a 64-60 road loss to Maryland on Jan. 14.

Betting Trends

-- The Terrapins are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games against a team with a SU winning record and the total has gone OVER in nine of their last 13 games coming off a SU win.

-- The Badgers have a 7-3-1 record ATS in their last 11 Friday games and the total has stayed UNDER or ended as a PUSH in 11 of their last 14 games on a Friday.

-- Wisconsin has the 4-1 edge ATS in its last five home games against Maryland and the total has stayed UNDER in the last seven meetings overall.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:32 PM
NCAAB
Dunkel

Friday, February 1

Pennsylvania @ Cornell

Game 851-852
February 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Pennsylvania
Cornell
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Pennsylvania
by 8 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pennsylvania
by 5 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Pennsylvania
(-5 1/2); Under

North Dakota @ Western Illinois

Game 875-876
February 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
North Dakota
Western Illinois
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Western Illinois
by 4 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Western Illinois
by 2 1/2
142 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Western Illinois
(-2 1/2); Under

Quinnipiac @ Canisius

Game 871-872

Dunkel Rating:
Quinnipiac
Canisius
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Quinnipiac
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Canisius
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Quinnipiac
(+3 1/2); Over

Princeton @ Columbia

Game 853-854

Dunkel Rating:
Princeton
Columbia
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Columbia
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Princeton
by 2
138 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Columbia
(+2); Under

Brown @ Dartmouth

Game 855-856

Dunkel Rating:
Brown
Dartmouth
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Dartmouth
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Brown
by 2
143 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Dartmouth
(+2); Under

Yale @ Harvard

Game 857-858

Dunkel Rating:
Yale
Harvard
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Harvard
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Harvard
by 1
144 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Harvard
(-1); Over

Davidson @ St Bonaventure

Game 859-860
February 1, 2019 @

Dunkel Rating:
Davidson
St Bonaventure
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Davidson
by 4
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Davidson
by 1
129 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Davidson
(-1); Under

Michigan @ Iowa

Game 861-862

Dunkel Rating:
Michigan
Iowa
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Michigan
by 6
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Michigan
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Michigan
(-3 1/2); Under

Northern Kentucky @ IUPUI

Game 863-864

Dunkel Rating:
Northern Kentucky
IUPUI
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Northern Kentucky
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Northern Kentucky
by 3 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
IUPUI
(+3 1/2); Over

Buffalo @ Bowling Green

Game 873-874

Dunkel Rating:
Buffalo
Bowling Green
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Buffalo
by 11
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Buffalo
by 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Buffalo
(-7 1/2); Under

WI-Milwaukee @ Green Bay

Game 865-866

Dunkel Rating:
WI-Milwaukee
Green Bay
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
WI-Milwaukee
by 3
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Green Bay
by 7
Dunkel Pick:
WI-Milwaukee
(+7); Under

Wright State @ Illinois-Chicago

Game 867-868

Dunkel Rating:
Wright State
Illinois-Chicago
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Illinois-Chicago
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Wright State
by 2
142 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Illinois-Chicago
(+2); Over

Maryland @ Wisconsin

Game 869-870

Dunkel Rating:
Maryland
Wisconsin
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Wisconsin
by 2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Wisconsin
by 5
Dunkel Pick:
Maryland
(+5); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:32 PM
NCAAB
Long Sheet

Friday, February 1

PENNSYLVANIA (12 - 6) at CORNELL (9 - 9) - 2/1/2019, 5:00 PM

CORNELL is 2-2 against the spread versus PENNSYLVANIA over the last 3 seasons
PENNSYLVANIA is 4-0 straight up against CORNELL over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PRINCETON (10 - 5) at COLUMBIA (6 - 10) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
PRINCETON is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in February games over the last 2 seasons.
COLUMBIA is 19-39 ATS (-23.9 Units) in home games off a win against a conference rival since 1997.

COLUMBIA is 2-2 against the spread versus PRINCETON over the last 3 seasons
PRINCETON is 3-1 straight up against COLUMBIA over the last 3 seasons
4 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BROWN (12 - 6) at DARTMOUTH (10 - 8) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
DARTMOUTH is 68-98 ATS (-39.8 Units) in all home games since 1997.
DARTMOUTH is 68-98 ATS (-39.8 Units) in home lined games since 1997.
DARTMOUTH is 60-84 ATS (-32.4 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1997.
DARTMOUTH is 26-44 ATS (-22.4 Units) in home games when playing with 5 or 6 days rest since 1997.
DARTMOUTH is 23-45 ATS (-26.5 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

DARTMOUTH is 3-1 against the spread versus BROWN over the last 3 seasons
DARTMOUTH is 2-2 straight up against BROWN over the last 3 seasons

YALE (12 - 3) at HARVARD (8 - 7) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
HARVARD is 37-22 ATS (+12.8 Units) in all games over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 37-22 ATS (+12.8 Units) in all lined games over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 21-9 ATS (+11.1 Units) against conference opponents over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) after allowing 60 points or less over the last 2 seasons.
HARVARD is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games over the last 3 seasons.
HARVARD is 25-12 ATS (+11.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game since 1997.
YALE is 138-104 ATS (+23.6 Units) in road games since 1997.
YALE is 138-104 ATS (+23.6 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
YALE is 89-64 ATS (+18.6 Units) in road games against conference opponents since 1997.
YALE is 93-62 ATS (+24.8 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
YALE is 94-62 ATS (+25.8 Units) when playing with 5 or 6 days rest since 1997.
YALE is 87-62 ATS (+18.8 Units) in road games after a conference game since 1997.

HARVARD is 4-1 against the spread versus YALE over the last 3 seasons
HARVARD is 4-1 straight up against YALE over the last 3 seasons

DAVIDSON (15 - 5) at ST BONAVENTURE (8 - 12) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
DAVIDSON is 23-13 ATS (+8.7 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 19-8 ATS (+10.2 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
DAVIDSON is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 2 seasons.
ST BONAVENTURE is 31-50 ATS (-24.0 Units) in home games in February games since 1997.

DAVIDSON is 3-1 against the spread versus ST BONAVENTURE over the last 3 seasons
DAVIDSON is 3-1 straight up against ST BONAVENTURE over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MICHIGAN (20 - 1) at IOWA (16 - 5) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
MICHIGAN is 36-23 ATS (+10.7 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 36-23 ATS (+10.7 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 22-10 ATS (+11.0 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 28-16 ATS (+10.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 18-9 ATS (+8.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games over the last 2 seasons.
MICHIGAN is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

IOWA is 2-2 against the spread versus MICHIGAN over the last 3 seasons
MICHIGAN is 3-1 straight up against IOWA over the last 3 seasons

N KENTUCKY (18 - 4) at IUPUI (13 - 9) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
N KENTUCKY is 24-10 ATS (+13.0 Units) when the total is 140 to 149.5 over the last 3 seasons.
IUPUI is 21-37 ATS (-19.7 Units) after scoring 80 points or more since 1997.

N KENTUCKY is 3-0 against the spread versus IUPUI over the last 3 seasons
N KENTUCKY is 3-0 straight up against IUPUI over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WI-MILWAUKEE (9 - 13) at WI-GREEN BAY (10 - 12) - 2/1/2019, 8:00 PM
WI-MILWAUKEE is 173-135 ATS (+24.5 Units) as an underdog since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 163-125 ATS (+25.5 Units) in road games since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 163-125 ATS (+25.5 Units) in road lined games since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 214-166 ATS (+31.4 Units) against conference opponents since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 88-62 ATS (+19.8 Units) in February games since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 208-162 ATS (+29.8 Units) after a conference game since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 46-28 ATS (+15.2 Units) revenging a home loss vs opponent since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 46-27 ATS (+16.3 Units) in road games after scoring 60 points or less since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 72-48 ATS (+19.2 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games since 1997.
WI-MILWAUKEE is 13-4 ATS (+8.6 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 77+ points/game since 1997.
WI-GREEN BAY is 1-12 ATS (-12.2 Units) in home games on Friday nights since 1997.
WI-GREEN BAY is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) after a conference game this season.

WI-GREEN BAY is 3-2 against the spread versus WI-MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
WI-GREEN BAY is 4-1 straight up against WI-MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons

WRIGHT ST (12 - 10) at IL-CHICAGO (10 - 12) - 2/1/2019, 9:00 PM
IL-CHICAGO is 35-20 ATS (+13.0 Units) on Friday nights since 1997.
IL-CHICAGO is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) when playing with 5 or 6 days rest over the last 3 seasons.

IL-CHICAGO is 3-2 against the spread versus WRIGHT ST over the last 3 seasons
WRIGHT ST is 4-1 straight up against IL-CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MARYLAND (17 - 5) at WISCONSIN (15 - 6) - 2/1/2019, 9:00 PM
MARYLAND is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.
MARYLAND is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) in road lined games over the last 3 seasons.

WISCONSIN is 3-0 against the spread versus MARYLAND over the last 3 seasons
WISCONSIN is 2-2 straight up against MARYLAND over the last 3 seasons

QUINNIPIAC (10 - 9) at CANISIUS (8 - 12) - 2/1/2019, 7:00 PM
CANISIUS is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in road lined games over the last 2 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) in road games off a win against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 17-7 ATS (+9.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
QUINNIPIAC is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record after 15 or more games over the last 2 seasons.
CANISIUS is 18-36 ATS (-21.6 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record after 15 or more games since 1997.

QUINNIPIAC is 4-2 against the spread versus CANISIUS over the last 3 seasons
CANISIUS is 4-2 straight up against QUINNIPIAC over the last 3 seasons
4 of 6 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BUFFALO (19 - 2) at BOWLING GREEN (14 - 6) - 2/1/2019, 8:00 PM
BOWLING GREEN is 16-7 ATS (+8.3 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
BOWLING GREEN is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in all home games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) in home lined games this season.
BOWLING GREEN is 18-8 ATS (+9.2 Units) against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons.
BOWLING GREEN is 18-7 ATS (+10.3 Units) after a conference game over the last 2 seasons.
BUFFALO is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) in all games this season.
BUFFALO is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) in all lined games this season.
BUFFALO is 11-4 ATS (+6.6 Units) as a favorite this season.
BUFFALO is 22-12 ATS (+8.8 Units) after scoring 80 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
BUFFALO is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
BUFFALO is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

BUFFALO is 3-1 against the spread versus BOWLING GREEN over the last 3 seasons
BUFFALO is 4-0 straight up against BOWLING GREEN over the last 3 seasons

N DAKOTA (8 - 13) at W ILLINOIS (8 - 13) - 2/1/2019, 5:30 PM

N DAKOTA is 1-0 against the spread versus W ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
N DAKOTA is 1-0 straight up against W ILLINOIS over the last 3 seasons
1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:33 PM
NCAAB

Friday, February 1

Buffalo is 19-2, 7-1 in MAC, 3-1, with wins by 16-9-9 points, with loss at No Illinois; Bulls are forcing turnovers 21.8% of time in MAC games- they’re shooting 56.5% inside arc. Bowling Green won nine of its last ten games; they’re 6-1 in MAC, winning their three home games, by 19-1-31 points. Falcons are 0-2 vs top 100 teams. Buffalo won its last nine games with Bowling Green, winning last four visits here, by 12-4-14-30 points. Buffalo is 11-7-1 in its last 19 games as a MAC road favorite, 2-2 this year; Falcons are 4-1-1 in last six games as a home underdog.

Penn beat crosstown rivals Temple/St Joe’s in last two games, after losing pair of Ivy games to Princeton; Quakers are #93 experience team that is 5-1 vs teams ranked outside top 200. Cornell is 0-5 vs teams in top 150; Big Red is #49 experience team that is 5-2 at home this season. Penn won its last 11 games with Cornell, winning its last seven visits to Ithaca, last six of which were all decided by 8 or fewer points. Penn is 4-6 in its last ten games as a road favorite, 0-1 this year; Cornell is covered four of last five games as a home underdog.

Princeton won its last four D-I games, with a win over Arizona St; this is their first D-I game in 20 days. Tigers are 5-2 in true road games, losing at Lehigh/St John’s. Columbia is 4-10 vs schedule #306; four of Lions’ last five games were decided by 3 or fewer points. Teams are shooting 39.5% on arc against the Lions. Princeton won its last nine games with Columbia; they’ve won their last nine visits to Columbia, winning here last two years, by 19-25 points. Tigers are 12-7 in last 19 games as a road favorite; under Engles, Columbia is 4-4 as a home dog.

Brown is 12-6 vs schedule #246; they lost last two games, both to Yale. Bears are 4-5 in true road games- they’re 2-5 vs teams in top 200, are turning ball over 20.2% of time. Dartmouth lost three of last five games but won last five home games; Big Green is 8-8 vs schedule #259- they’re 3rd-worst team in country at forcing turnovers. Brown/Dartmouth split their last ten meetings; they’ve lost three of last four visits to Hanover, losing by 6-17-3 points. Brown is 7-8 vs spread in its last 15 Ivy League road games; Big Green is 5-2-1 in its last eight home games.

Yale won 10 of its last 11 games with lone loss at Duke; Bulldogs are 4-3 in true road games- they lost at Memphis in double OT. Yale is shooting 56.1% inside arc (#20). Harvard is 8-7 vs schedule #63; they’re 3-6 in true road games with win at St Mary’s. Crimson is turning ball over 23.3% of time (#342); they’ve won four of last six games. Harvard won four of last five games with Yale, winning by 13-15 points in last two meetings here. Last five years, Yale is 18-10-1 in Ivy road games; Harvard is 10-5 vs spread in its last 15 Ivy home games.

Davidson is off to a 6-1 start in A-14, 2-1 on road, winning by 5 at George Mason, by 1 at Saint Louis, losing by 1 at St Joe’s. Wildcats are 3-3 overall in true road games. St Bonaventure won four of its last six games after a 4-10 start; they’re 4-3 in A-14 allowing 64 or fewer points, 0-3 if they allow 68+ points. Davidson won its last four games with the Bonnies, losing by 12 in their only A-14 visit here, three years ago. Wildcats are 5-3 in last eight games as a road favorite, 0-1 this year; Bonnies are 5-3-1 in last nine games as a home underdog.

Michigan is 20-1 vs schedule #51; Wolverines are 9-1 in Big 14, 3-1 on road, winning by 2-10-23 points, all vs lower-level teams- they lost at Wisconsin. Iowa lost its last two games after a 16-3 start; Hawkeyes are 5-5 in Big 14, 3-3 at home. Big 14 foes are shooting 56.1% inside arc against Iowa. Michigan won its last three games with Iowa, by 7-6-15 points; Wolverines lost four of their last five visits to Iowa. Michigan is 4-7 in its last 11 games as a road favorite, 2-2 this year; Hawkeyes are 2-7 in last nine games as a home underdog, 1-2 this year.

Green Bay outscored Milwaukee 27-10 on foul line in 92-82 road win Dec 29; Phoenix won six of last seven series games. Panthers lost their last four visits to Green Bay, by 11-2-6-7 points. Milwaukee is 4-5 in Horizon League, losing last three road games, by 9-2-13 points- they scored 54-60 points in last two games. Green Bay lost five of its last six games; they’re 4-5 in Horizon, 3-1 at home, with only loss by 6 to IUPUI. Milwaukee is 12-7 in its last 19 games as a road underdog, 3-1 this year; Green Bay is 7-8 in its last 15 games as a home favorite, 1-3 this year.

Illinois-Chicago won 75-72 in OT at Wright State Dec 28, rallying from down 5 with 2:28 left; Flames made 13-30 on arc- both teams took more 3’s than 2’s. Wright won its last four games after an 8-10 start; they’re 6-3 in Horizon, winning three of last four road games. UIC lost three of last four games; they’re 4-5 in Horizon, 3-2 at home. Wright won five of last six series games; they won last two visits to Chicago, by 38-7 points. Raiders are 8-5 in last 13 games as a road favorite, 3-1 this year; UIC covered once in its last six games as a home underdog.

Maryland is 8-3 in Big 14, 3-2 on road, losing by 2 at Purdue, by 14 at Michigan St; Terrapins are turning ball over 21% of time in league games, but are making 40.1% of their 3’s. Wisconsin won its last four games, allowing 52.8 ppg; they’re 7-3 in Big 14, 3-2 at home. Badgers are shooting only 59.7% on foul line in conference games. Wisconsin won three of last four games with Maryland; teams split two meetings in Madison. Badgers are 4-6 in last ten games as a home favorite, 1-3 this year; Terps are 11-6 in last 17 games as a road underdog, 3-1 this year.

Canisius was +6 (15-9) in turnovers in 65-63 win at Quinnipiac 15 days ago; Griffins won five of last seven series games. Bobcats lost last two visits to Canisius, by 6-7 points. Quinnipiac won its last two games, scoring 92-77 points; they’re 5-3 in MAAC, 2-1 on road- they’re 9-3 vs teams ranked outside top 200. Canisius won three of last four games; they’re also 5-3 in MAAC, losing three of their four home games. Quinnipiac is 12-6-1 in its last 19 games as a MAAC road underdog; Griffins are 6-3-1 in its last ten games as a home favorite.

North Dakota lost eight of its last ten games, but they made 8-11 3-pointers in a 71-65 home win over Western Illinois Jan 12, after trailing by 10 in first half. UND is 2-6 in Summit League, 1-2 on road, losing by 11 at Oral Roberts, 2 at North Dakota St. WIU won its last two games after 6-13 start; Leathernecks are 3-5 in Summit, splitting their four home games. WIU is shooting only 46.8% inside arc in league tilts. Fighting Hawks are 9-11 in last 20 games as a conference road underdog, 2-1 this year; last four years, WIU is 3-4 as a home favorite, 1-0 this year.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:33 PM
NCAAB

Friday, February 1

Trend Report

Pennsylvania @ Cornell
Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cornell
Pennsylvania is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cornell
Cornell
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cornell's last 6 games at home
Cornell is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

North Dakota @ Western Illinois
North Dakota
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of North Dakota's last 6 games
North Dakota is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Western Illinois
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Western Illinois's last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Western Illinois's last 5 games

Princeton @ Columbia
Princeton
Princeton is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Princeton is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing Columbia
Columbia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbia's last 5 games when playing Princeton
Columbia is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games at home

Yale @ Harvard
Yale
Yale is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Yale is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Harvard
Harvard is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
Harvard is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Yale

Michigan @ Iowa
Michigan
Michigan is 20-1 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Michigan's last 8 games when playing on the road against Iowa
Iowa
Iowa is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Iowa's last 8 games when playing at home against Michigan

Davidson @ St. Bonaventure
Davidson
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Davidson's last 5 games when playing on the road against St. Bonaventure
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Davidson's last 5 games on the road
St. Bonaventure
The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Bonaventure's last 5 games when playing at home against Davidson
The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Bonaventure's last 6 games when playing Davidson

Northern Kentucky @ IUPUI
Northern Kentucky
No trends to report
IUPUI
IUPUI is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of IUPUI's last 5 games

Quinnipiac @ Canisius
Quinnipiac
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Quinnipiac's last 11 games on the road
Quinnipiac is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Canisius
Canisius
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Canisius's last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Canisius's last 5 games when playing at home against Quinnipiac

Brown @ Dartmouth
Brown
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brown's last 8 games on the road
Brown is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
Dartmouth
Dartmouth is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Dartmouth is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home

Wisconsin-Milwaukee @ Wisconsin-Green Bay
Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Wisconsin-Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wisconsin-Milwaukee's last 6 games on the road
Wisconsin-Green Bay
Wisconsin-Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Wisconsin-Green Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home

Buffalo @ Bowling Green
Buffalo
Buffalo is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Bowling Green
Buffalo is 19-2 SU in its last 21 games
Bowling Green
Bowling Green is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Bowling Green is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Maryland @ Wisconsin
Maryland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Maryland's last 5 games when playing Wisconsin
Maryland is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Wisconsin
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wisconsin's last 5 games when playing Maryland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wisconsin's last 5 games

Wright State @ UIC
Wright State
Wright State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing UIC
Wright State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
UIC
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of UIC's last 5 games at home
UIC is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Wright State

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:34 PM
NHL
Long Sheet

Friday, February 1

NASHVILLE (30-18-0-4, 64 pts.) at FLORIDA (20-20-0-8, 48 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM
NASHVILLE is 12-13 ATS (-12.4 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
FLORIDA is 16-7 ATS (+6.4 Units) in February games over the last 3 seasons.
FLORIDA is 20-6 ATS (+11.9 Units) in home games second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 11-3 ATS (+7.5 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 23-9 ATS (+12.2 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more over the last 2 seasons.
NASHVILLE is 37-17 ATS (+13.5 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
FLORIDA is 20-28 ATS (-25.5 Units) in all games this season.
FLORIDA is 171-253 ATS (+462.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.

FLORIDA is 4-1 (+4.2 Units) against the spread versus NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
FLORIDA is 4-1-0 straight up against NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.3 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

CALGARY (33-13-0-5, 71 pts.) at WASHINGTON (27-17-0-6, 60 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM
CALGARY is 5-17 ATS (+24.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 93-64 ATS (+166.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 52-36 ATS (+2.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
WASHINGTON is 28-20 ATS (+4.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
CALGARY is 33-18 ATS (+8.5 Units) in all games this season.
CALGARY is 14-5 ATS (+8.9 Units) in a road game where where the total is 6 or more this season.
CALGARY is 16-8 ATS (+25.3 Units) in road games in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
CALGARY is 14-6 ATS (+7.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
WASHINGTON is 3-9 ATS (+3.0 Units) second half of the season this season.
WASHINGTON is 207-239 ATS (-88.0 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
WASHINGTON is 44-54 ATS (-40.8 Units) in home games after 3 or more consecutive overs since 1996.

WASHINGTON is 3-2 (+0.7 Units) against the spread versus CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
WASHINGTON is 3-2-0 straight up against CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+0.9 Units)

OTTAWA (19-26-0-5, 43 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (27-17-0-6, 60 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM
OTTAWA is 57-61 ATS (+143.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

OTTAWA is 7-8 (+1.7 Units) against the spread versus PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons
PITTSBURGH is 8-7-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
8 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+3.1 Units)

TAMPA BAY (37-11-0-2, 76 pts.) at NY ISLANDERS (29-15-0-5, 63 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM

TAMPA BAY is 6-2 (+2.6 Units) against the spread versus NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
TAMPA BAY is 6-2-0 straight up against NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 7 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.1 Units)

CHICAGO (18-24-0-9, 45 pts.) at BUFFALO (25-19-0-6, 56 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:05 PM
CHICAGO is 51-83 ATS (-40.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CHICAGO is 18-37 ATS (-22.6 Units) second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

CHICAGO is 3-1 (+1.7 Units) against the spread versus BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
CHICAGO is 3-1-0 straight up against BUFFALO over the last 3 seasons
3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.3 Units)

TORONTO (30-17-0-2, 62 pts.) at DETROIT (19-25-0-7, 45 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:35 PM

TORONTO is 9-2 (+4.8 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
TORONTO is 9-2-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
7 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.9 Units)

VEGAS (29-19-0-4, 62 pts.) at CAROLINA (24-20-0-6, 54 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 7:35 PM
VEGAS is 94-61 ATS (+15.3 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 20-5 ATS (+12.9 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 17-6 ATS (+8.9 Units) after playing 3 consecutive home games over the last 2 seasons.
VEGAS is 19-6 ATS (+9.1 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
CAROLINA is 60-72 ATS (-78.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
CAROLINA is 13-18 ATS (-7.5 Units) in a home game where the total is 6 or more over the last 3 seasons.
CAROLINA is 7-16 ATS (-16.1 Units) in February games over the last 3 seasons.
CAROLINA is 24-30 ATS (-22.2 Units) in home games second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
CAROLINA is 66-100 ATS (-49.0 Units) when playing with 3 or more days rest since 1996.
CAROLINA is 5-13 ATS (-11.3 Units) after a non-conference game this season.
CAROLINA is 45-61 ATS (-43.1 Units) in home games after playing 3 consecutive road games since 1996.

VEGAS is 2-1 (+0.4 Units) against the spread versus CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
VEGAS is 2-1-0 straight up against CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.0 Units)

MINNESOTA (26-21-0-3, 55 pts.) at DALLAS (25-21-0-4, 54 pts.) - 2/1/2019, 8:05 PM
MINNESOTA is 4-9 ATS (-9.2 Units) after a division game this season.
MINNESOTA is 0-6 ATS (-6.4 Units) in road games after a 3 game unbeaten streak over the last 2 seasons.
DALLAS is 14-3 ATS (+9.6 Units) in home games on Friday nights over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 226-151 ATS (-14.4 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game since 1996.
DALLAS is 26-41 ATS (-27.7 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
DALLAS is 21-33 ATS (-14.6 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 2 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 7-4 (+2.5 Units) against the spread versus DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
MINNESOTA is 7-4-0 straight up against DALLAS over the last 3 seasons
7 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.5 Units)

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:34 PM
NHL

Friday, February 1

Trend Report

Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games
Chicago is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chicago's last 8 games
Chicago is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Chicago is 5-16 SU in its last 21 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chicago's last 13 games on the road
Chicago is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Buffalo
Chicago is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games when playing Buffalo
Chicago is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo
Buffalo Sabres
Buffalo is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Buffalo is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Buffalo's last 8 games
Buffalo is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Chicago
Buffalo is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games when playing Chicago
Buffalo is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo's last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago

Nashville Predators
Nashville is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
Nashville is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Nashville is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games on the road
Nashville is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Florida
Nashville is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Florida
Florida Panthers
Florida is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Florida is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
Florida is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Nashville
Florida is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Nashville

Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay is 20-5 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games
Tampa Bay is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 12 games on the road
Tampa Bay is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games when playing NY Islanders
Tampa Bay is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games when playing NY Islanders
Tampa Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders
Tampa Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Tampa Bay's last 18 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders
New York Islanders
NY Islanders is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
NY Islanders is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Islanders's last 5 games
NY Islanders is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Tampa Bay
NY Islanders is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games when playing Tampa Bay
NY Islanders is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
NY Islanders is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
The total has gone OVER in 12 of NY Islanders's last 18 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

Ottawa Senators
Ottawa is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games
Ottawa is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Ottawa's last 7 games
Ottawa is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Ottawa is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
Ottawa is 6-17 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Ottawa's last 5 games on the road
Ottawa is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Pittsburgh
Ottawa is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
Ottawa is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Pittsburgh is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games
Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 7 games
Pittsburgh is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games when playing Ottawa
Pittsburgh is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Ottawa
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Ottawa

Calgary Flames
Calgary is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Calgary's last 8 games
Calgary is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Calgary's last 22 games on the road
Calgary is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Washington
Calgary is 7-14-2 SU in its last 23 games when playing Washington
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Calgary's last 6 games when playing Washington
Calgary is 5-10-2 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against Washington
Washington Capitals
Washington is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Washington is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Calgary
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games when playing Calgary

Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
Vegas is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
Vegas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
Vegas is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
Vegas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas's last 6 games on the road
Carolina Hurricanes
Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
Carolina is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina's last 7 games
Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Carolina is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Toronto is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto's last 9 games
Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Detroit
Toronto is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing Detroit
Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Toronto's last 10 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 5-15 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Detroit's last 8 games
Detroit is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games at home
Detroit is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games at home
Detroit is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Toronto
Detroit is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing Toronto
Detroit is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Detroit's last 10 games when playing at home against Toronto

Minnesota Wild
Minnesota is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
Minnesota is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Dallas
Minnesota is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Dallas
Minnesota is 8-17 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Dallas
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota's last 11 games when playing on the road against Dallas
Dallas Stars
Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas's last 7 games
Dallas is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 6 games at home
Dallas is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Minnesota
Dallas is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Minnesota
Dallas is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas's last 11 games when playing at home against Minnesota

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:35 PM
NHL
Dunkel

Friday, February 1

Nashville @ Florida

Game 11-12

Dunkel Rating:
Nashville
Florida
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Nashville
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Nashville
Dunkel Pick:
Nashville
(-120); Under

Calgary @ Washington

Game 13-14

Dunkel Rating:
Calgary
Washington
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Calgary
by 3 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Calgary
Dunkel Pick:
Calgary
(-115); Over

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh

Game 15-16

Dunkel Rating:
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Ottawa
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Pittsburgh
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Ottawa
(+210); Under

Tampa Bay @ NY Islanders

Game 17-18

Dunkel Rating:
Tampa Bay
NY Islanders
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
NY Islanders
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Tampa Bay
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
NY Islanders
(+130); Under

Chicago @ Buffalo

Game 19-20

Dunkel Rating:
Chicago
Buffalo
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Chicago
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Buffalo
Dunkel Pick:
Chicago
(+140); Over

Toronto @ Detroit

Game 21-22
February 1, 2019 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Toronto
Detroit
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Detroit
by 1 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Toronto
6 1/2
Dunkel Pick:
Detroit
(+155); Under

Vegas @ Carolina

Game 23-24
February 1, 2019 @ 7:30 pm

Dunkel Rating:
Vegas
Carolina
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Carolina
by 2 1/2
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Carolina
Dunkel Pick:
Carolina
(-110); Over

Minnesota @ Dallas

Game 25-26

Dunkel Rating:
Minnesota
Dallas
Dunkel Team:
Dunkel Line:
Dunkel Total:
Dallas
by 1
Vegas Team:
Vegas Line:
Vegas Total:
Dallas
Dunkel Pick:
Dallas
(-135); Under

Can'tPickAWinner
High-flying Bolts vs stout Islanders highlights this weekend's NHL odds and analysis
Monty Andrews

The Lightning have been the class of the NHL for the majority of the season, leading the league in points thanks in large part to an absurd 3.96 goals-per-game average.

With a host of teams coming off their bye, the next three days will feature a ton of hockey – and bettors, we have you covered. This weekend's schedule includes the offensively-gifted Lightning facing the hottest goaltending tandem in the league, Phil Kessel looking to finally make an impact against one of his former teams, and the Carolina Hurricanes starting to see their puck luck turn around. Here are the top games, trends and tips for the next three days of puck action:

Offense vs. Defense

The highest-scoring team in the NHL visits the best defensive club in the league when the Tampa Bay Lightning take on the host New York Islanders on Friday night. The Lightning have been the class of the NHL for the majority of the season, leading the league in points thanks in large part to an absurd 3.96 goals-per-game average. But that offensive prowess will be put to the test Friday against an Islanders goaltending duo of Robin Lehner and Thomas Greiss that is limiting opponents to a league-low 2.41 goals per contest. Totals bettors take heed: the Isles are 21-6-1 to the under in their past 28 games overall.

Not-so-Special Teams

The Buffalo Sabres can only hope that flipping the calendar to February will put an end to their demoralizing special teams woes. The Sabres enter Friday's showdown with the visiting Chicago Blackhawks owning the dubious distinction of ranking last in the league in power-play success rate (four percent) and 30th out of 31 teams on the penalty kill (71.4 percent). It's no surprise, then, that Buffalo enters the end of the week having lost nine of 13 to fall to seventh overall in units won (5.13). Chicago comes in with the league's No. 1 power play for the month, having converted 40 percent of its chances.

Ready for a Kessel Run?

Phil Kessel was a polarizing figure during his time in Toronto, but the lovable winger hasn't made nearly the same impact when facing the Maple Leafs in his career. Kessel looks to improve on a dreadful showing vs. Toronto as he and the Pittsburgh Penguins head to Scotiabank Arena for a Saturday night encounter with the Leafs. Bettors considering a player prop might want to steer clear of Kessel, who has just nine goals and five assists in 29 career games against Toronto. He could learn a thing or two from teammate Evgeni Malkin, who has racked up 62 points in 37 games against the Leafs.

Hurricane Relief

The Carolina Hurricanes are finally reaping the benefits of their shot-heavy approach – though they wouldn't mind a little more luck at the other end of the ice. The Hurricanes welcome the Calgary Flames to Raleigh on Sunday having averaged a robust 3.83 goals per game in January – more than a goal higher than their season rate (2.78), which ranks among the lowest in the league despite the Hurricanes leading the league in shots per game at 35.8. Unfortunately, they've surrendered 3.33 goals per contest in January despite limiting opponents to 27.9 shots over the month. The over is a strong option in this one.

Goalie Profile

Carey Price, Montreal Canadiens: Is Carey Price all the way back? It's impossible to say, but it's certainly encouraging that he was one of the top netminders in the league in January. The much-maligned netminder posted a 5-3-0 mark with a 1.52 goals-against average, a .953 save percentage and two shutouts for the month, and is a significant reason why the Canadiens have cashed the under in 11 of their previous 12 games overall. Montreal resumes its schedule with four games in a six-night span against New Jersey, Edmonton, Anaheim and Winnipeg; the Canadiens went above the total in their previous game against all four teams.

Injury Update

Shayne Gostisbehere, Philadelphia Flyers: The Flyers have made progress in their Herculean quest to rally for a postseason spot – and they're doing it without the services of their top offensive defenseman. Shayne Gostisbehere missed his third consecutive game Thursday with a lower-body injury, and it isn't known when he'll be able to return to action. Gostisbehere leads all Flyers blue-liners in points with 20, and while his minus-12 rating is among the worst on the team, Philadelphia is an impressive 9-3-2 SU in games in which "Ghost Bear" earns at least one point. The Flyers enter the weekend having won a season-best six in a row.

Hat Trick Trends

Unders have a slight edge in January heading into the final day of the month, having converted at a 51.6-percent clip over the previous 30 days worth of games. Strangely, overtime games in January have fallen below the total (14) more often than they've finished above it (12). Unders have a 372-364 edge on the overs as of Thursday.

January has also been a strong month for the underdogs, particularly those playing at home. The previous 30 days have seen home 'dogs prevail at a 49-percent rate, well above its 45.6-percent win clip for the season. Underdogs overall have won 46.9 percent of games SU in January, raising the season-to-date average to 43.5 percent.

MmmBop! There's never a bad time for a 90s music reference, and this one is of particular interest to totals bettors. Veteran official Trevor Hanson has provided the best return on investment for over players, earning a whopping 11.06 units thanks to an incredible 30-18-2 O/U record. Teams are averaging nearly 6.5 combined goals in the 50 games he has worked.

Can'tPickAWinner
Mark Wilson Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Princeton vs Columbia
Play on: Columbia +2 -109 at GTBets

Free Play on Columbia +2 -109

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Bobby Conn Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Michigan vs Iowa
Play on: Michigan -4 -105 at pinnacle

1* Free Play on Michigan -4 -105

Can'tPickAWinner
Jimmy Boyd Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Yale vs Harvard
Play on: Yale +1 -104 at betonline

1* Free NCAAB Pick on Yale Bulldogs +1
I really like the Bulldogs to go into Harvard and leave with a win, making them an easy play for me as a slim road dog. The Crimson were the popular pick to win the Ivy League, but Yale was a serious contender and have looked like the best team so far.
While both of the Bulldogs wins are against Brown, Harvard lost to Dartmouth, who was picked to finish last in the conference. They also barely beat the Big Green on their home court, winning by 5 as a 10.5-point favorite.
Simply put, the Crimson have been way overvalued this year. They are 1-7 ATS over the last 8, 1-4 ATS last 5 at home and 0-4 ATS last 4 vs a team with a winning record. Take Yale!

Can'tPickAWinner
Dave Price Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
Play on: Iowa +5½ -110 at Bovada

Dave’s Friday Free Play:
1* on Iowa +5.5
The Key: The Iowa Hawkeyes come in hungry for a win at home tonight off back-to-back losses to Michigan State and Minnesota. They blew a late second half lead at home against Michigan State, and lost to Minnesota on the road by 5. They have a great chance to redeem themselves here with 5th-ranked Michigan coming to town. Iowa is 11-2 at home this year. Michigan did lose recently at Wisconsin, with its other 2 Big Ten road wins coming at Illinois and at Indiana, 2 of the worst teams in the Big Ten. The home team is 13-6 ATS in the last 19 meetings. The Wolverines are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 trips to Iowa City. Take Iowa.

Can'tPickAWinner
Sal Michaels Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
Play on: Michigan -4½ -110 at YouWager

Free Play on Michigan -4½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Larry Ness Feb 01 '19, 7:00 PM in 1h
NCAA-B | Davidson vs St Bonaventure
Play on: St Bonaventure +1½ -110 at sportsbook

My 1* Free Play is on St. Bonaventure.
Both teams come in “hot,” but I don’t think that the home court advantage can be overlooked as a very real deciding factor in this particular matchup this evening.
Davidson comes in off an exhausting 54-53 win at Saint Louis and I think it’s going to have difficulty mustering up the same energy on the road vs. an amped Bonnies team which enters off back-to-back road victories itself. St. Bonaventure’s Kyle Lofton was named the A 10 Conference Rookie Of The Week, averaging 22.5 points, 3.0 boards and 2.0 assists during those two games.
And if we poke a little deeper at the Wildcats numbers, we find that they’ve already struggled in this spot for bettors this season, going a poor 2-4 ATS on the road (they are in fact just 15-17 ATS on the road this last two years!), while also going 0-2 ATS after allowing 55 points or less in their previous outing.
Conversely the Bonnies have already done decently in this spot, going 4-2 ATS at home this year.
While I wouldn’t be shocked by the outright upset obviously, I will in the end recommend grabbing the handful of points.
Good luck…Larry

Can'tPickAWinner
Scott Rickenbach Feb 01 '19, 7:05 PM in 1h
NHL | Flames vs Capitals
Play on: Capitals +109 at pinnacle

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #14 Friday Free Pick Washington Capitals Money Line (+) vs Calgary Flames @ 7:05 ET - When you are red hot the last thing you need is time off. You can lose your momentum that way. When you are ice cold, you're practically begging for a break. That is the backdrop to this game as the betting public is likely to be all over the Flames here as they are one of the top teams in the league this season. Personally I am big on Calgary this season too. But, from a situational standpoint, this situation strongly favors the Capitals. Washington lost their final 7 games heading into the All-Star break. Already they were going to be playing with desperation in this first game back. Keep in mind, the Caps are still the defending Stanley Cup champs. Strengthening their resolve here is the fact that their star, Alex Ovechkin, has to sit this game to serve his one-game suspension for skipping the All-Star game. Look Washington to be in full-on "rally the troops" mode for this game and let's not forget that the Flames went on a hellish losing streak immediately after the All-Star break last season. I don't expect a similar collapse this season but do feel sluggishness gets to them in the first game back while the Capitals have been "chomping at the bit" to get back on the ice and erase the bitter taste of that 7-game losing streak. The Flames have lost 29 of 41 when, in the 2nd half of a season, they face a team with a winning record. The Capitals are 23-9 their last 32 Friday games and are set to improve to 5-2 this season when playing with 3 or more days of rest between games. Free Pick WASHINGTON

Can'tPickAWinner
Brandon Lee Feb 01 '19, 7:05 PM in 1h
NBA | Grizzlies vs Hornets
Play on: Hornets -5½ -109 at GTBets

10* FREE NBA PICK (Hornets -5.5)
I'll take my chances here with Charlotte at this price. I just don't get how Memphis is getting this much respect on the road. The Grizzlies have lost 10 of their last 11 and 16 of their last 18. They come in off two gut-wrenching losses. The first was a 95-92 loss at home to the Nuggets, where they blew a 25-point lead. Then they lost on a buzzer-beater in overtime at Minnesota.
There's also all kinds of trade rumors swirling around their two veteran leaders in Mike Conley and Marc Gasol. Both could be traded and not even play, and Conley might not play regardless (questionable with knee injury).
The other thing here is while Charlotte is mediocre, they play really well at home, where they are 17-8. A big part of that being their offensive fire-power at home. Hornets are averaging 113 ppg and shooting 47% at home this season. I think they win here going away. Give me Charlotte -5.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
Red Dog Sports Feb 01 '19, 7:35 PM in 2h
NBA | Celtics vs Knicks
Play on: Celtics -13 -100 at pinnacle

Boston -13
I expect Boston to win by 15 or more as the Knicks adjust to new players.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Dustin Hawkins Feb 01 '19, 7:35 PM in 2h
NHL | Golden Knights vs Hurricanes
Play on: Hurricanes -102 at pinnacle

Free Play on Hurricanes -102

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Ray Monohan Feb 01 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NHL | Wild vs Stars
Play on: Wild +120 at YouWager

Minnesota +122
The Wild are worth a flyer on Friday night. The Stars offense has just hit a stall here. They simply haven't been able to generate much over the last month and it's becoming alarmingly concerning.
Dallas has experienced plenty of inconsistencies as well during this current homestand, as they haven't been able to get their feet underneath them going just 2-3 thus far.
Look for the Wild to really crank up the tempo here and put Dallas on their heels early.
Some trends to note. Wild are 4-1 in their last 5 overall, and are 6-2 in their last 8 road games. Stars are 3-8 in their last 11 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Grab the plus money. Back Minnesota.
Good Luck, Razor Ray.
Friday 5* FREE NHL ML Play

Can'tPickAWinner
Sean Murphy Feb 01 '19, 8:05 PM in 2h
NBA | Thunder vs Heat
Play on: Heat +4½ -110 at Bovada

Friday NBA Free play. My selection is on Miami plus the points over Oklahoma City at 8:05 pm et on Friday.
Nice spot to back the Heat here as they try to bounce back from an ugly blowout loss at the hands of the lowly Bulls, suffered at home no less. Oklahoma City is in a bit of a sandwich spot here. The Thunder opened their current trip with a relatively easy win in Orlando on Tuesday but I'm not sure the layoff will have done them any favors in South Beach. They'll be looking ahead to a date with the Celtics on Sunday in Boston. While Oklahoma City owns the considerably better overall straight-up record in this matchup, the Heat have a comparable ATS mark. Having dropped their last five meetings in this series, we can count on the Heat to be highly-motivated in this one. Take Miami (8*).

Can'tPickAWinner
Info Plays Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Wright State vs Illinois-Chicago
Play on: Illinois-Chicago +2½ -110 at sportsbook

1* Free Play on Illinois-Chicago +2½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Mike Williams Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h

1* on Illinois-Chicago +2½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Kenny Walker Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h

Free Pick on Illinois-Chicago

Can'tPickAWinner
Hunter Price Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h

1* Free Pick on Illinois-Chicago +2½ -110

Can'tPickAWinner
Totals Guru Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Maryland vs Wisconsin
Play on: OVER 131½ -109

Free Total Annihilator On Maryland vs Wisconsin over 131½ -109

Can'tPickAWinner
Steve Janus Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h

1* Free Sharp Play on Illinois-Chicago +2½ -110
My money is on the Flames to cash in an easy win and cover here as a small home dog against the Raiders. Wright State might have the better overall record and mark in conference play, but this is all about where the game is being played. Illinois-Chicago is 9-3 at home, while Wright State is a mere 3-8 on the road. Big bounce back spot for the Flames here off a ugly loss at home to Oakland and they are 6-1 ATS last 7 off a double-digit loss at home. Illinois-Chicago is also 4-1 ATS last 5 at home against the Raiders. Bet the Flames +2.5!

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Jack Jones Feb 01 '19, 9:00 PM in 3h
NCAA-B | Maryland vs Wisconsin
Play on: Maryland +5 -107 at betonline

Jack’s Free Pick Friday: Maryland +5
This is a very big adjustment from the first time these teams played until now. Maryland was a 4-point home favorite over Wisconsin in their first meeting, and now Wisconsin is a 5-point home favorite in the rematch. That’s a 9-point adjustment, and it’s simply too much.
Keep in mind that Maryland was up 33-15 at halftime over Wisconsin in their first meeting before letting off the gas in the 2nd half. The Terrapins only won 64-60, but that was a much bigger blowout than the final score would indicate.
I think Wisconsin has become overvalued after winning four straight SU & ATS, including their upset home win over Michigan. But the other three wins weren’t that impressive over Illinois, Northwestern and Nebraska. And they are still a team that’s not built to cover bigger numbers because they just don’t have much offensive firepower.
Maryland is 9-1 ATS in road games when the total is only 130 to 139.5 over the last three seasons. The Terrapins are 15-6 ATS as road dogs or PK over the last three years. The Terrapins are 6-1 ATS in their last seven road games overall. Bet Maryland Friday.

Can'tPickAWinner
John Martin Feb 01 '19, 9:05 PM in 3h
NBA | Hawks vs Jazz
Play on: UNDER 226 -103

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Hawks/Jazz UNDER 226
This number just seems too high to me. The Jazz like to play at a slow pace and will control the tempo playing at home. The Jazz are the 5th-best team in the NBA in terms of defensive efficiency and will be able to slow down the Hawks. They were 3rd in the NBA in defensive rating in the month of January. The Jazz and Hawks have combined for 222 or fewer points at the end of regulation in 20 straight meetings. They combined for 193 and 194 points in their two meetings last season. The UNDER is 4-0 in the last four meetings in Utah. Give me the UNDER.

Can'tPickAWinner
Doug Upstone Feb 01 '19, 10:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Rockets vs Nuggets
Play on: UNDER 224½ -110

On Friday night, Play Under on teams like DENVER revenging two straight losses of 10 points or more, against opponent off an upset loss to a division rival as a favorite of six or more. This situation is 39-14 UNDER the last 23 years.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Doc's Sports Feb 01 '19, 10:05 PM in 4h
NBA | Rockets vs Nuggets
Play on: Nuggets -4½ -103 at pinnacle

James Harden is doing incredible things this season, but this Rockets team is not as good as last year’s squad. The Nuggets have definitely taken their place as the No. 2 team in the west. And we think they will flex their muscles in this key Western Conference matchup on Friday. Denver is almost unbeatable at home at 22-4. They are 18-8 here ATS, which means they are constantly underrated by the oddsmakers. We feel like this is another public line tonight. Houston has a long winning streak going in this series, but that will be broken tonight, and we had this line handicapped at 7, so there is nice value here.

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Vegas Pro Insiders Daily NBA DENVER NUGGETS ‑4.5

Can'tPickAWinner
02-01-2019, 05:44 PM
First Half Sports NHL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS +150

Can'tPickAWinner
Picks 2 Play NBA ATLANTA HAWKS +11.5

Can'tPickAWinner
Pinnacle Sports Picks NBA BOSTON CELTICS ‑13.5