Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2012

Soccer Crusher
          Pachuca + Dallas OVER 2.5
          This match happening in Concacaf
          (System Record: 1120-35, lost last game)
          Overall Record: 1120-855-181
          Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Or Cpaw Iws for Facebook &
          Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2012

sports cash system

play of the day
            Net +1

system 1 Wizards -4
            system 2 Magic +10
            system 3 Bulls -3

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2012

mlbtotal us

MLB 2017
              Tampa Bay Rays - New York Yankees
              Over 7,5

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2012

ASI

​MLB
                LUCAS- April Record (1-1-1 -.05)
                New York Yankees -117 Tampa bay Rays (7pm)
                Chicago Cubs -144 St Louis Cardinals (8pm)
                JEFF- April Record (2-1 +.70)
                ​San Franciscio Giants -150 Arizona Diamondbacks (940pm)

NHL
                JEFF - April Record (1-2-1 -1.00)
                Pittsburgh Penguins -160 Columbus Blue Jackets (7pm)

NBA
                PATRICK- April Record (1-2 -1.20)
                Golden State Warriors -13.5 Minnesota Timberwolves (1030pm)
                JEFF- April Record (1-1 -.10)
                Philadelphia 76ers -1 Brooklyn Nets (7pm)

SOCCER
                SIMON- April Record (6-5-2 +.64)
                ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP
                (OVER 2.5 +115) Queens Park Rangers @ Aston Villa (245pm)
                ENGLAND NATIONAL LEAGUE
                (OVER 2.5 -102) Sutton United @ Tranmere (245pm)
                GERMNAY 2ND BUNDESLIGA
                (OVER 3 -103) Nurnberg @ Hannover 96 (1130am)

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2012

MVP LOCK CLUB

LOCK OF THE DAY

Cubs -140

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2012

Robert Ferringo MLB

*****8-UNIT NHL GAME OF THE YEAR TUESDAY!*****

*****5 STRAIGHT 8-UNIT GOTY WINNERS (ALL SPORTS) OVER THE LAST FOUR MONTHS!*****

****THREE OF FOUR TOP PLAY NHL WINS (5-UNIT WINS)!*****

*****7-UNIT NBA PLAY TUESDAY!*****

*****FIVE STRAIGHT WINNING NBA NIGHTS (6-1, +$2,500)*****

*****8-UNIT (TWOLVES) + 7-UNIT (UTAH) NBA WINNERS LAST WEEK*****

*****+$13,200 IN NBA PROFIT DATING BACK TO LAST YEAR = NO. 1 IN THE USA!*****

5-Unit Play. Take #917 Detroit (-120) over Chicago White Sox (2 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Everything in this game points to the Tigers. I think that Chicago is going to be horrific this season. They traded away two of their best players, Chris Sale and Adam Eaton, this offseason, and this White Sox team is full bore into its rebuilding phases. With the Cubs winning World Series across the city there can't be any excitement around this squad or their home opener. The Tigers are going with Justin Verlander, who probably could've won the Cy Young last year and dominated in the second half of the season. Verlander has owned the White Sox, going 20-6 in his last 26 starts against them, and he is 8-3 in his last 11 starts in Chicago. Detroit's lineup is healthy right now and they are ready to get this season going. This team feasts on left-handed pitching and they have had some success against Jose Quintana, who didn't get a lot of work this spring. I just think the Tigers are the must better team here, with the better lineup, and I will take Verlander to continue his success over the Sox at this price.

1-Unit Play. Take #903 Chicago Cubs (-135) over St. Louis (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Maybe Adam Wainwright has just stopped giving a damn. Or maybe the slow air-out-of-the-balloon depression of his skills that started last year is just continuing. But Wainwright was a joke this spring. He has traditionally been really good in the spring, allowing just 29 earned runs in 97 innings the past five years (2.61 ERA). But this season he got shelled, giving up 17 runs, four home runs, and a .338 batting average in 19 innings this spring. Not good. The Cubs nearly came back to win their opener, but came up short in a 4-3 loss. Are they going to go 0-2 to start the season? I don't think so. Jake Arrieta doesn't have good spring numbers. But he never does. Arrieta does, however, have a 7-2 career record and a 1.85 career ERA against the Cardinals.

3-Unit Play. Take #908 L.A. Dodgers (-1.5, -110) over San Diego (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Clayton Richard is another guy that really struggled this preseason, allowing 21 runs and 34 hits in just 20 innings. Richard wasn't fooling anyone, giving up three homers to just nine strikeouts. Kenta Maeda looked sharp and comfortable in his second spring with the Dodgers, posting a nearly 4-to-1 K-to-BB ratio while holding opposing hitters to just a .182 batting average. The Padres showed yesterday what their Triple-A caliber lineup can and can't do. They are outclassed in this matchup with one of the best teams in baseball and this one should be another bloodletting.

1-Unit Play. Take #911 Cleveland (-155) over Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I am following the line movement a bit on this game. The Indians opened at -130 and this line has spiked up. Texas is not the same team without Adrian Beltre, that is for sure, and I think that this is a team that is going to struggle this year just in general. The staff got hit for eight runs yesterday and it could be worse today. I have this one as 9-4 for the Indians.

Today's Totals (I generally do not writeup totals because these are based on proprietary systems.)

5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 9.0 (+100) Cleveland at Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Carlos Carrasco - who is coming back from injury - has been a disaster this spring. He only threw 11 innings, missing a start to elbow tenderness (never a good sign) and missing another start due to the birth of his kid. Carrasco has an 11.45 ERA and he allowed five home runs and 18 hits in his brief time. Carrasco won't go more than five innings so this one will be won or lost by the Indians bullpen. That's not really conducive to a lot of runs. But Texas was mashing yesterday in a game that saw 13 runs and I see more of the same today. Martin Perez has not been good. And the Indians smoked lefties last year. I see both starters run by the sixth inning and this game is going to tuck 'over thanks to the bullpens. I see at least 28 base runners in this game and around 10 total runs (on the low end). Play 'over'.

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 7.5 (+100) San Diego at L.A. Dodgers (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 7.5 N.Y. Yankees at Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 8.5 Seattle at Houston (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2012

Baseball33

USA: MLB Milwaukee Brewers - Colorado Rockies

Milwaukee Brewers

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2012

Allen Eastman MLB

3-Unit Play. Take #915 Los Angeles Angels (-105) over Oakland (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I will go with the Angels in this one. They lost yesterday but I think that they will even up this series with the A's. I like how Matt Shoemaker has thrown for this team and I think that he will be his young counterpart. Shoemaker has won four of five starts against the A's. He is also 4-1 in this last five starts in Oakland. The Angels are 8-3 in their last 11 games in Oakland and they are 7-3 in their last 10 games against the A's overall. I think that they will rebound after last night's loss and get a win here.

2-Unit Play. Take #911 Cleveland (-145) over Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I will back the defending A.L. champions again. I won with the Indians last night thanks to new edition Edwin Encarnacion. I will go back to the Indians in this one. I think that Cleveland will get the jump on lefty Martin Perez. Perez has a 12.46 ERA in his three games against Cleveland in his career. I expect him to struggle here as well. The Indians were great against lefties last year, going 31-15 in their last 46 games against southpaws. I think that will continue here in 2017. Go with the Indians in this one.

Allen Eastman

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2012

VSI MLB

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

4 Unit Play. Take #902 Milwaukee -110 over Colorado (7:40p.m., Tuesday April 4)
                          The Brewers blew a 5-4 lead in the 7th inning yesterday at home and lost 7-5 to Colorado but tonight I see the Brewers getting even. Zach Davies takes the mound for the Brew Crew and if he can keep the ball down tonight I see him having a quality start and I see the Brewers hitting Tyler Anderson hard at Miller Park. Last year Tyler Anderson lost his last 4 road starts and the Brewers last 18 games against a left-handed starter they have won 13 games. Last 7 meetings between these two teams the Brewers are 5-2 and again revenge will be made tonight.

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

• golden contender
                            • Jun 2010

GC: MLB

Tuesday headliner is the 2017 Highest rated 7* NBA Game of the year. In MLB we have 2 Early season MLB Power system plays. MLB Comp play below.

On Tuesday the MLB Comp play is on the Chicago Cubs at 8:15 eastern. Look for the Cubs to bounce back and get their first win with J. Arietta on the mound. Arietta has won 6 straight road starts in April. He has an 8-2 record with a solid 2.15 era vs the Cards. St. Louis counters with A. Wainwright. In his last 2 starts vs the Cubs he allowed 10 runs in 8+ innings. The Cubs also fit a nice 87% system that plays on certain road favorites with a total that is 8 or less and off a 1 run road favored loss vs an opponent off a 1 run home dog win that also scored 4 or less and had `10+ hits in the win. Play on Chicago. On Tuesday the 7* Highest rated 2017 NBA Play of the year takes center stage and is backed with a never lost system that beats the line by over 10 points and goes back over 23 seasons. In MLB we look to keep it going with 2 powerful early season power system sides. Message to jump on. For the MLB Free pick. Play on the Chicago Cubs. GC

Comment

• Can'tPickAWinner
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2012

Wiseguy Insider

POD: Washington Wizards -4

Twitter@cpawsports

Comment

Working...