PDA

View Full Version : 8-27-11

timbob
08-27-2011, 08:28 AM
New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

timbob
08-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Ben Burns

6 Star "Big Juice" play: St. LOUIS

timbob
08-27-2011, 01:10 PM
SCOTT SPREITZER

NFL-X **GAME OF THE YEAR!** (33-10 ATS Winners)

ATLANTA FALCONS (+3.0, ov35.5)
PITTSBURGH STEELERS (-3.0, un35.5)

Take " (265) ATLANTA FALCONS "
I'm taking the points with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday evening. Most of my favorite plays of preseason NFL action have come in week three over the years. One of the reasons is that I look for talented teams that have struggled through their first two weeks when their starters have come out of the games early. The Atlanta Falcons not only fit that mode, but they're also getting at least a field goal at the time of this release. Atlanta actually held a 17-0 first quarter lead over Miami. But with the starters on the sideline early on, things began to go south. The Falcons lost the game, 28-23. The secondary backups had a rough night in that one, and the defensive reserves weren't too hot in last week's 15-13 loss to Jacksonville. But ATL HC Mike Smith said that starters may very well play through the first three quarters in this one. He also stated that for the first time this preseason, they prepared for the Steelers like a regular season game, tossing aside training camp mentality. Smith was happy with his first-team defense last week and now gets to see his prized pass rush attack duo of Ray Edwards and John Abraham on the field at the same time for a significant portion of the contest. Offensively, Matt Ryan will get his chance with the first-team offense for a good chunk of this contest. His receivers looked sharp all week in a regular season type practice and Mike Mularkey said he can't wait to see his regulars perform on Saturday. Mike Tomlin has said that most of his starters will play until halftime. While he has a nice QB rotation, his offensive line is banged-up and the Steelers will not take too many chances with their top two QBs. Two of the five blockers up front are injured. The Falcons are in a solid 33-10 ATS league-wide preseason spot. You play on road reams that held their previous opponent to 3 first half points when facing a team that won their most recent game by at least 10 points. The Falcons are also on a 23-9 ATS preseason run off at least one or more consecutive losses. The bottom line is that this game means a quite a bit to the Falcons and you could hear it in their coaches voices and see it in their regular season type preparation all week long. I had Pittsburgh last week and we won easily when they rocked the Eagles. I'm backing Atlanta, plus the points.

timbob
08-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Root

Mill- Cowboys
Bill - Bills
No Limit - Cardinals

timbob
08-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Root

Pinnacle Play TB BUCS

timbob
08-27-2011, 05:15 PM
BRANDON LANG

SATURDAY'S PICKS

My 20 dime Preseason Footbanl Winner is the Dolphins over the Bucs. The currednt line on this game is +3 1/2 in Vegas and offshore as I release this selection.

My 10 dime baseball money move is the White Sox over the Mariners. Please specify Danks over Pineda at the time of wager. The line on this game is -105 in Vegas and offshore as I releose this selection.

timbob
08-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Scott Spreitzer

CFL TOTAL DOMINATOR!
Under between the Alouettes and Stampeders

timbob
08-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Ben Burns
XNFL
10 Star: San Francisco
9 Star: Detroit/NE UNDER
9 Star: Seattle