PDA

View Full Version : 4-16-11

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 07:34 AM
I'm not going to be around much the next few Saturdays, so any help you guys can give posting service places would be really appreciated.

New Guys!

Don’t be afraid to post services if you come across any. Anything you contribute will be appreciated, and your user reputation will grow (the green dots under your name.)

Note:

ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE IS BAD INFO PASSED AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 07:43 AM
WUNDERDOG (NBA PLAYOFFS)

Game: Indiana at Chicago (1:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Chicago -11.5 (-110)

The Chicago Bulls were not in the conversation at the beginning of the season for top honors in the NBA. But here they are opening vs. Indiana as the top seed with their NBA best 62-20 mark on the season. The Bulls were an impressive 36-5 at home on the season. The Bulls closed the season with nine straight wins. But some are looking at the fact they were 0-5 ATS down the stretch as a favorite of 9 or more, and may be deterred by the big number here. I'm not. Unlike the regular season, big playoffs favorites of 10 or more in this round own a 31-19 ATS mark. The Pacers are in the playoffs by default as they are not a playoff-caliber team at 37-45. Teams that win less than 40 games that play in the postseason are 4-14 ATS and 0-7 ATS as a double digit dog.
Chicago covers this one.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 11:58 AM
ATS LOCK CLUB

Balt
over 9 boston
detroit
TB

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 11:59 AM
WUNDERDOG (MLB)
1 OF 3
Game: Baltimore at Cleveland (1:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: Game Total UNDER 8 -110

It is hard to believe, although it is early, the Baltimore Orioles are a .500 team, and the Cleveland Indians are atop the AL Central with a 9-4 mark. The Indians have gotten great pitching both from their starters that rank No. 9 in MLB, as well as their pen which ranks No. 8. The Orioles have had difficulty swinging the bats outside the friendly confines of Camden Yards, and have now played UNDER to an 18-7-1 road mark in their last 26. The Indians aren't as potent vs. right-hand pitching which has led them to a 25-12-1 mark to the UNDER in their last 38 at home facing a right0handed starter.
This one comes in UNDER.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
NSA

20* "Game Of The Year" Atlanta Hawks +8.5

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
JEFF BENTON

30 DIME Eastern Conference Slam Dunk
Orlando Magic ranging from an 8 to 8.5 point favorite

10 DIME Bonus Play
Hawks/Magic under 179.5

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 04:15 PM
CHRIS JORDAN

300♦ MONEY PLAY
Mavericks -2 (1st Half Play)

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Bob Valentino

40 Dime NBA Western Conference Playoff Lock

40 DIME NBA releise on the DALLAS MAVERICS minus the points vs. the Blazers in a Western Conference clash from Dallas.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Craig Davis

NBA Playoffs Linemaker Lament
50 Dime Dallas Mavericks

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 05:52 PM
KELSO

100 Units Portland Trail Blazers +5
5 Units Indiana Pacers +11.5
5 Units Philadelphia 76ers +10.5

25 Units San Diego Padres -145
10 Units Saint Louis Cardinals +140
3 Units Texas Rangers +140
3 Units San Diego Padres -145

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 06:03 PM
John Ryan

25* NL Titan on Padres

Mr. IWS
Tim Trushel

10* Arizona over 10.5

10*Oakland under 6.5

Mr. IWS
Anthony Redd

Saturday's Card

75 Dime release on the Hawks as the road dog agannst the Magic. As this selehction is released at 5 am Pacific, the Hawks are currently getaing 8 1/2 points in this contest.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Sean Higgs

4* Brewers -141

Taking Gallardo and the Brewers here. Coming back here on the BrewCrew as we tie it up in the 9th and then lose on a couple errors and bad fielding in the 10th. Personally, I like to play on teams after they commit 3 or more errors in a game. Here, Milwaukee only booted what would be the winning the run, so I feel after a scolding by coach, they will be a bit crisp in the field. Add in we a solid arm on the hill, backed with some powerful bats, and we should get back in the win column today. Marquis is just 4-9 with a 4.95 ERA in his career vs Brewers. Gallardo 2-0 with a 3.00 vs Nats. Gallardo gave up 4 earned in 5 innings his last trip out, which was on the heels of a CG 2 hit shutout. I look for a game more in between his SO and first start where he went 6 and gave up 2. I can see 6-7 innings with 2-3 runs allowed. Should be win as the Brewers bats should hit Marquis who has been effective this season. That being said, Brewers win this one, 6-3.

4* Seattle Mariners -141

Taking King Felix and the Mariners here. Taking a favorite today. This is close to my max as favorites go. But I believe we are getting good value here. I am throwing out the M's and Hernandez's recent trends vs KC. Right off the bat, we get Felix off one of the worse outings of his career. Mariners bats got him a ND, but in was a game that he was flat out awful. 6 innings 12 hits 7 earned. I expect a more typical line from Felix this afternoon, more like 8 innings 10Ks 4 hits 0-1 runs. For KC, Sean O'Sullivan really hasn't done anything this year. Let me see 4 innings, 7 hits, 5 earned a walk, a strikeout and a homer. KC held on to a 6-5 win last night as Seattle struck for 3 runs in the 9th. More importantly for the M's, if, and I don't think it will matter here with Felix on the hill, they fave Soria, a big time closer, the go in knowing they did get a run off him the night before, so he is not unhittable.

4* White Sox -1.5

Taking Floyd and the Sox here. We faded Chatwood in his first start and cashed with the Indians as a nice dog. Here we will do the same, but lay the runs with the Sox bats. At 160, this would be about as far as I would lay with a favorite. But, taking back the +123 is a solid option. White Sox have experienced hitters who should wait out the youngster and make him work. Those extra pitches will lead to walks and more men on base. Floyds last 2 starts at Angels at home have been solid going 15 innings, giving up 2 earned (3total) 11 hits and 10Ks. Floyd off a 4 hit gem where he got a ND vs Tampa thanks to a leaky bullpen. Off the loss to Weaver last night, things should be a bit easy today vs the rookie.

4* Flyers GL -1.5

Taking the FLYERS here on the GL. Goal Line just keeps money in our pockets. Here we get the Flyers down 0-1 at home. Look for them to bring their 'A' game and even the series up. Now, last year this group was down 0-3 and rallied all the way back vs Boston. I really don't think they want to go down 0-2 at home. They outshot the Sabres in Game 1, and I look for them to break through this afternoon. Sabres happy stealing 1 on the road. Let's take the Flyers to win this one 3-1 and get us that GL money.

4* Under Hawks/Magic 179.5

Going UNDER the total in Orlando. Listen, Hawks covered all 4 meetings vs the Magic this year, winning 3 games outright. They also have a nice revenge factor in their favor dating back to last years playoffs. Why does this matter. Well, they are familiar with each other. 9 of the last 10 games have gone UNDER in the series, including 6 straight. The thing that worries me about the Hawks and why we aren't playing them SU and in the series, is that it looks like they have quit. They ended the year with 6 straight losses, (3 straight unders, 4 of 6 overall). Again, we like the under. Hawks one a top 10 scoring defense team, and rank 26th in offensive scoring. Magic #4 in scoring defense. Orlando one of the best defensive teams in the league. Lets also realize that the Magic best player shots under 60% from the FT line, so he won't be getting those easy points with no time coming off the clock. We are going UNDER in what will be a 90-78 type game.

Mr. IWS
04-16-2011, 06:04 PM
ASA

5* Boston Celtics
3* Texas Rangers
3* Cleveland Indians
3* Chicago Bulls
3* Orlando Magic Over