PDA

View Full Version : 1-19-11

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 08:40 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section.

note:
ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE HAS BEEN SOME BAD INFO BEING PASSED AROUND LATELY, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Ras

#737 James Madison +8

#764 Richmond -13

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 11:47 AM
MR East

718 Dallas Mavericks +3

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Teddy Covers

10* NBA Thunder

10* NCAAB Notre dame
10* NCAAB New Mexico
10* NCAAB Colorado st

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Chuck O'Brien

One-and-Only

40 DIME Big East Game of the Year
Notre Dame -3.5

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Craig Davis

Winner #2 In a Row
40 DIME Notre Dame -3.5

Mr. IWS
Stephen Nover

Third-Biggest Release of the College Season

30 DIME COLLEGE HOOPS UNDERDOG SHOCKER

Texas AM +7

Mr. IWS
Anthony Redd

Strongest College Hoops Play of my Career!

1st Ever 100 DIME College Hoops Release

Virginia +8.5

Bonus

25 Dime 1st Half Release

1st Half Virginia +4.5

Mr. IWS
Chris Jordan

Big East Battle

200♦ COLLEGE HOOPS

LINE MISTAKE WINNER

Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 3

Mr. IWS
Brett Atkins

15 DIME ACC NO-BRAINER
Duke Blue Devils -10

Mr. IWS
Karl Garrett

20 DIME SEC Game of the Month
South Carolina

10 Dime Best Bet
Memphis Tigers

Mr. IWS
Michael Cannon

25 Dime Big East lock!
Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 3

Bonus Hoops Action 10 Dime
Rhode Island Rams

golden contender
01-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Wednesday NBA Non Conference Total of the Month has 94% Totals system + the A-10 Conference Double Perfect Goy lead solid 3 game card. Tuesday lone play cashed taking the run to 7-0 the past 3 days.

On Wednesday the Free NBA System Play is on the Minnesota Timberwolves. Game 723 at 10:35 eastern. The Wolves fit a tight system that plays on road dogs with 1 day of rest that scored 100 or more points as a road dog of 5 or more, vs an opponent that scored 100 or more as a home favorite of 4 or less and shot 45% or better from the field if the posted total is 190 or higher. This is the third game between the two with Minnesota taking the first one at home and the Clippers winning big here the last time these two hooked up. Look for a much closer game tonight as B.Griffin goes up against K.Love once again tonight. Take the Wolves plus the points. On Wednesday the lead play is the NBA Non Conference Total of the Month that's backed with a 94% Totals system. I also have the NCAAB A-10 Conference double perfect Goy. Tuesday lone play cashed as the run is 7-0 the past 3 days. For the free Play take the Minnesota Timberwolves. GC

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Jimmy Boyd

NBA
5* Minnesota Timberwolves +7
2* Milwaukee Bucks-6.5

NCAAB
3* Purdue-13

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Jeff Benton Wednesday's Pro & College Hoops Action

15 Dime NBA selection on the UTAH Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) minus the points at New Jersey. Utah is a 6- to 6½-point road favorite acroas the board both here in Vegas and offshore. Tough to say which way this pointspread is going to go beclause it was announced late this morning that Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) point guard Deron Williams is questionable with the flu. That makes it extremely implrtant that you monitor any line moves and shop around to get the best of the number.

10 Dime college basketball selection on GEORGIA TECH minus the points at Wake Forest .The Yellow Jackets are a 14-point home favorite across the board both here in Vegas and offshore.

Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/)

I subscribe to the “no second-guessing/no regrets” theory of handicapping, for the simple reason that such hindsight thinking only aggravates you and doesn’t change the results. That said, I have to admit I’m a little ticked off that I didn’t go against the Nets on Monday when they played at Golden State. New Jersey went into that one on a five-game slide (and a 1-10 SU slump), and on top of that the Nets not only were conaluding a tough West Coast road trip (Suns, Lakers, Blazers, Warriors), but it was their 11th roadie in their last 15 games going back to Dec. 17.

Indeed, the Nets were ripe for the picking, and sure enough they ran out of gas in the final two minutes and lost 109-100 as a 7½-point pup.

Well, I may have missed an opportunity 48 hours ago, but I’m not going to let this easy winner pass me by. How can I say “easy winner” when the Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) are just 2-7 ATS in their last nine games, are coming off Monday’s humiliating 108-101 loss at the Wizards as a 4½-point road favorite and might be missing All-Star point guard Deron Williams (flu)? Because this is a horrible situation for New Jersey, having to play a playoff-caliber team less than 48 hours after returning from a four-game, six-day Western Conference road swing.

If you’ve followed me through the years, you know that “team playing its first home game after a lengthy cross-country road trip” is one of the best go-against situations in the NBA. And even though the Nets bucked that trend earlier this season when they followed up a four-game trip to L.A. (Clippers), Utah, Sacramento and Denver with a 107-101 overtime home win over Atlanta, it’s important to note that New Jersey had two full days after returning home to get settled in and prep for the Hawks. Additionally, the fact that two of the Nets’ 10 wins this season have come against the Hawks is a clue that New Jersey matches up well with Atlanta.

Certainly, the Nets do NOT match up well with Utah, which has taken the last four meetings by convincing scores of 103-92 and 108-92 on the road and 116-83 and 98-88 at home. The Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) cashed in each of those four contests, all as a favorite.

Now, does Utah get a pass for Monday’s no-show in the nation’s capital? No. Make no mistake, with that being the start of a five-game road trip that includes stops at the Celtics and Lakers, that’s not a game Utah should’ve lost, but the players simply came out flat. The good news for us: Because of Monday’s result, you know the Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) team that takes the floor in New Jersey tonight will be 100 percent focused, angry and deterlmined. There will be no looking past the Nets, even if they’ve lost 11 of 12.

Finally, even though Utah has failed to cover in seven of nine overall and five of six as a favorite, the Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) have made a fortune vs. the Eastern Conference lately (31-12-2 ATS last 45), and against the Atlantic Division in particular (9-2 ATS last 11). Jerry Sloan’s squad is also 5-2 ATS in its last seven after a SU loss and 5-1 ATS in its last six as a road chalk of 5 to 10½ points. By comparison, New Jersey is in ATS funks of 2-5 against the Western Conference, 7-18 against the Northwest Division, 5-11 when playing after one day of rest and 5-12 as a ‘dog of 5 to 10½ points.

Bottom line: Look for the Nets to come out slulgish in just their fifth home game in the last month, while the Jazz (http://jazzsports.com/) – trying to rebound from Monday’s disappointing loss to the Wizards – come out with a killer instinct that they’ll maintain for 48 minutes en route to a fifth straight easy win and cover against New Jersey.

GEORGIA TECH

This isn’t so much a play on the Yellow Jackets – even though they’re coming off an impressive 78-58 upset win over North Carolina – as it is a play against god-awful Wake Forest. And when I say god-awful, here’s what I mean:

The Demon Deacons have just one victory in eight games over in the last calendar month, and that was a non-lined game against something called High Point.

Since beating High Point, the Demon Deacons have opened ACC play with three humiliating losses to N.C. State (90-69), Maryland (74-55) and Virginia Tech (94-65) – we’re talking three borderline Tournament teams come March. Even worse, the Deacons never threatened to cover the pointspread in any of those losses despite being an underdog of 13, 14 and 19 points!

In addition to those three ACC debacles, Wake Forest’s ledger features losses to Richmond (90-74), Presbyterian at home (66-64), UNC-Wilmington (81-69), Winthrop at home (83-74), VCU (90-69) and Stetson at home (89-79).

The Demon Deacons’ signature win this season? A 76-73 home triumph over Iowa (arguably the worst team in the Big Ten). Their other victories came against the likes of Hampton, Elon University, Marist, Holy Cross, UNC-Greensboro and High Point.

Not only has Wake Forest dropped all four of its road games by margins of 29, 21, 16 and 8 points, but they’ve surrendered 94 (Virginia Tech), 90 (N.C. State), 90 (Richmond) and 83 (Xavier) points in those four defeats. And in two neutral-site games, the Deacons also gave up 81 points to UNC-Wilmington and 90 points to VCU!

By comparison, while Wake Forest’s defense has been atrocious on the road, Georgia Tech’s stop unit has been tremendous at home. After shutting down the athletic Tar Heels last week, the Yellow Jackets are now holding visitors to 61.9 ppg on 38.1 percent shooting.

And get his: Georgia Tech has won and covered four of the last six meetings with Wake Forest; the home team is on a 5-0 SU and ATS rivalry at home (including Georgia Tech’s 79-58 win as a 5½-point home chalk last year), and the winner has covered the spread in each of the last 11 series meetings.

Bottom line: For an 8-8 team (Georgia Tech’s record) to be this big of a favorite against a conference rival, and for me to be confidently laying that big price, tells you just how – I’ll say it again – god-awful Wake Forest is.

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Marc Lawrence

NBA GOW Minn

NCAA Air Force, BC

Mr. IWS
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Matt Fargo

Blazers at Kings
Pick: Kings +2.5

9* Sacramento Kings

Mr. IWS