PDA

View Full Version : 10-27-10

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section.

note:
ALL PLAYS POSTED ARE UNCONFIRMED UNLESS YOU BUY THEM YOURSELF. THERE HAS BEEN SOME BAD INFO BEING PASSED AROUND LATELY, SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Super Sports Group - World Series

PICK: UNDER 5.5 Game (7*)

PICK: San Fran ML +115 Game (10**) Game of the week

_____PROP PLAYS________

PICK: UNDER 3 1st 5 innings -130 (2*)

PICK: Giants Score 1st +120 (2*)

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Teddy Covers Ws gm 1

Rangers

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 08:41 AM
Payne Insider

NBA Futures Wager

#611 Dallas Mavericks OVER 49.5 Wins
50-DIME WAGER
For me, this team is an absolute direct slap in the face to the Mavericks at this number. This team has won 50 or more games since 2000-2001! I don't care what they do in the playoffs, I care about cashing tickets and this team right here is one of the best regular season teams the NBA has had this decade. Some elements to this team that I absolutely love is that everybody keeps talking about the eastern conference and how great they are. These west coast teams are chomping at the bit and have used it as motivation all summer long. You then take a look at this roster up and down and see they are 2-deep at every position. That is key to playing win totals like these. Jason Kidd at 37 keeps doing what he does. Dirk at 32 no matter what you say (Numbers don't lie) is one of the best power forwards of all time. You look at Caron Butler starting at the 2 guard position and is in the best shape of his life (playing for a new contract at years end). You add Hayward to the Mix at center and you find a team that won 55 games last season finally have their two weapons which they acquired late in the year to finally have some time to gel and play together. 55 wins with half of their starting lineup not with them for 70% of the season last year. They add Tyson Chandler who could start on half the teams in the NBA and is coming of a huge confidence-building summer with the Olympic Team. The depth on this team is the best in the entire NBA. You have 6th man in Jason Terry a real scorer off the pine -- and in Juan Barea as one of the best backup point guards in the league. We haven't even added the Shawn Marion, Deshawn Stephenson to the depth conversation yet. These guys aren't world beaters but they add depth and they certainly can play some ball. You also look for young guys that can help teams and install some energy and we have two of those guys on this roster as well with Rodrigue Beaubois and a rookie 1st rounder from South Florida in Dominique Jones. You also have a few of the intangibles that I like and that comes with a great coach in Rick Carlisle who preaches defense -- and that is one thing this defense can do with guys like Butler, Marion, Stephenson, Chandler, and Hayward. The other factor that you have to love here is that if things aren't going as picture perfect as Owner, Mark Cuban expects them to be he has the ability like none-other to go out and execute a trade to make his team perfect in that picture. He has done it year in, and year out. The window is closing on a championship run and he will do what it takes! Again, I just don't see how this ball club with their defense, experience, and depth to not do get us 18 games over .500. At 50-32 that is all you need -- bank on the Mavs getting over 50 wins somewhere in the 55 range and having us cash this NBA Future.

#628 Memphis Grizzlies UNDER 39.5 Wins
50-DIME WAGER
Many thought last year the Grizzlies had a great season baring the circumstances -- and no doubt they did. They now follow that up with a very impressive 8-0 record in the preseason so everybody is extremely high on this team. You know my approach to things, we treat sports wagering at PayneInsider | The Worlds #1 Sports Handicapper like the stock market. We buy low and sell high, and that is exactly what we are doing on this 2010-2011 Grizzlies team. Let's start off with a few things, the depth on this team is absolutely putrid. They have nobody in the front court in terms of depth, plain and simple. Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol is who you have. Anybody who doesn't think Hashem "I wish I was the dream" Thebeet, is horrible, you are sadly mistaken. This front office from people I speak to say this guy has zero chance of coming close to producing what we thought. They are so down on this guy it's funny, and he was the first top 5 pick ever to be sent down to the NBDL. We now come into the season (and i think hot starts are important) with Marc Gasol possible their best player, certainly their most physical and biggest presence in the paint out with a high ankle sprain. This forces Thabeet to start. Again, no depth in the front court and that does not bode well when you are playing out west. The Grizzlies also didn't address their starting point guard situation in the off season. Mike Conley is not your answer at point guard, he is a backup. I believe his PG rating for all 30 point guard starters last season was 28! They tried to move OJ Mayo there during summer league, and that went like a fart in a space suit. Your best player in Rudy Gay is now going to sleep well at nights after signing his huge off-season contract. We talk about contract years, and this guy was playing for one last year, let's see how comfortable he gets with that money for an organization that doesn't set high goals, and plays in the West where a great year is finishing with 40 wins. That is the win total this team had last year, and I just see no way they get there this year. Teams out West are desperate with teams like Dallas and San Antonio knowing their windows are closing, you have the Lakers this year, Portland is getting healthy, Chris Paul is back this year. Teams out west have gotten better and if you are not one of those teams where hunger drives you - then you aren't going to be successful. This team has done zero to none to help it improve on the defensive end of the court and I don't think allowing 104 points per game can have you winning more than 40 games this year, the number it will take to beat us.

#651 Sacramento Kings OVER 25.5
50-DIME WAGER
This will end up being one my favorite wagers this season -- as I will be able to keep an eye on these guys more than usual and track an up and coming team. Again, we talk about buying low and selling high. So for those of you that are on that Oklahoma City bus, be advised your bus fare is at an all time high right now. Placing wagers on them to go over 53.5 wins where I see it posted now on Pinnacle is absolute insanity! This Kings team is one of those young teams, looking to turn the corner and they will do it on the shoulders of one of the best highschool kids I have ever seen play in Tyrek Evans. The growth of this kid over the years is exponential, and we will see more of that this season. I love this teams depth. Beno Udrich is the back up point guard and he could start for many teams, including the Memphis Grizzlies above ;) They have great, great depth in the front court with the addition of a Demarcus Cousins, Samuel Dalembert, and Carl Landry. We talk about depth on the front court in the West and how it is so important, and they have it. You also add guys off the bench like a Jason Thompson who is another young kid and he started a lot of games last year but they have added so much talent in the front court that he will be forced to coming off the pine. You also have some experience scorers coming off the bench in Luther Head and Francisco Garcia, Head did good things for the Rockets last playoff run. So you have a mix of tons of young talent that has only gotten bettor, and mix it with depth at every position on the court -- and being 2-deep at virtually every position you have a team that can only have gotten better since last season. This team put up 25 wins last year, and that was with Evans only a rookie running point. A talent like that won't get better? You throw Demarcus Cousins in the mix who was a top 5 pick and already has an NBA body who most would agree is better than 80% of the big men in the league already. He won't help you improve? You added huge depth with the aforementioned Delambert and Landry pickups. Point guard is key and we have a guy who has filled in great in Udrich, he could start for many teams. I just get the feeling that this is one of those teams that takes the big leap this year. By no means am I saying this is a playoff contending team because let's be realistic, that will take 48+ wins out west this year. I think we can see that 25 number jump leaps and bounds to 35 and I wouldn't be shocked if they're this years Memphis Grizzlies, where they push towards the 40 win mark.

DIME SCALE: 10 to 100

RITZ
10-27-2010, 09:53 AM
The Gold Sheet
L.A. Clippers Key Release

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Bobby Maxwell
Wednesday's winners...
300-Unit World Series E-Z Winner - TEXAS RANGERS (must list Lee as starter for the Rangers)

There’s no way I’m going against the Rangers’ starter Cliff Lee tonight in Game 1 of the World Series. I don’t care that the game is in San Francisco, or that he’s going up against Giants’ ace Tim Lincecum. He is an absolute beast in the playoffs and the Rangers have the bats to get this job done tonight.

Texas is 5-1 on the road in the postseason, beating the Rays three straight times in Tampa and taking two of three in the Big Apple against the Yankees to take a commanding 3-1 lead before finishing that series in six.

Lee is 7-0 in eight career postseason starts, posting a 1.26 ERA. So far this playoffs, he’s 3-0, striking out 34 and walking one. The lefty has great command on the hill and can change speeds with the best of them. Throw in the fact that Lee, and the rest of the Rangers have a distinct advantage with catcher Benji Molina behind the plate.

Molina was the Giants catcher for the first half of the season, so he knows the San Francisco pitchers very well. He knows their tendencies and their preferences for certain pitches in certain situations. That is going to be so huge in this series, because the Texas hitters will have a fighting chance against this very good rotation.

Lee has faced the Giants three times in his career and beaten them each time, including twice at AT&T Park. Last time was 2009 when he started for the Phillies and held San Francisco to one run on four hits, throwing a complete-game 5-1 victory. He’s allowed three earned runs in 24 innings against the Giants in his career.

Lincecum has never faced the Rangers, but he has been very good in the playoffs, giving up five runs in 23 innings. He did give up three runs in seven innings against the Phillies in his last home outing, losing 4-2, so he is reachable and if anybody has the key to success against him, it’s Molina.

Texas is 8-1 in its last nine roadies, 4-1 in Lee’s last five road starts and 10-1 in their last 11 interleague road games. The Rangers know how to win on the road and have the bats to plate some runs tonight.

I’ll pay the price to take this dominant pitcher. Play the Rangers behind Lee tonight to take Game 1.

100-Unit NBA Smart Play - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

Two playoff teams will square off in Dallas tonight, but the bookmakers are giving way too many points with the upstart Bobcats in this one, so grab them and play Charlotte against the Mavericks.

The Bobcats have a very athletic frontcourt with Stephen Jackson, Gerald Wallace and Boris Diaw, plus they have brought back Tyrus Thomas who went to Charlotte in a trade from Chicago back in February. Key for Charlotte will be the emergence of point guard D.J. Augustin who takes over for Raymond Felton who was not re-signed in the offseason.

Augustin is in his third year in the NBA and this is his first real chance to show he belongs and has the potential to be a superstar. He needs to develop on the defensive end and he’ll be just fine.

Dallas has the same cast of characters we’ve been watching age in front of our eyes every year with the likes of Jason Terry, Jason Kidd and Dirk Nowitzki. They did get a little more athletic in the middle with the addition of Tyson Chandler, but he doesn’t bring a lot of offense to the table. This team is solid, but it is so predictable and so easy to defend.

Dallas won the two matchups last season against the Bobcats, but neither win was easy, taking a 98-97 overtime win at home and coming up short as 7 ½-point favorites, then scoring an 89-84 win in Charlotte later in the season. The Bobcats have cashed in their last two trips to Dallas

Charlotte finished last season 3-1-1 ATS as a road ‘dog of between 5 and 10 ½ points while the Mavericks were just 7-18-1 ATS as a home favorite of 5 to 10 1/2 points. Dallas also finished on ATS skids of 9-29-1 at home, 8-28-1 as a home chalk and 0-5 against Eastern Conference teams.

In this series, the road team has cashed in four straight meetings, so let’s go ahead and grab the points with the Bobcats.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Bob Valentino
2010 World Series winner ...
50 DIME
WORLD SERIES LOCK OF THE YEAR:

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

The play here is Giants to knock off the Rangers in the 2010 World Series.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We're playang San Francisco on the futures board to win the entire series. This is NOT a play on the Giants in Game 1.

As I publish this selection, the odds have the Giants as a +110 to +120 underdog for the series. I certainly hope you will shop the market and grab San Francisco at the highest possible underdog odds, thereby maxnmizing your money-making chances.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Basketball Crusher

Play of the Day:

Chicago Bulls +6 over Oklahoma City Thunder

BKK
10-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Football Jesus FREE NBA : Under Pistons/Nets FREE MLB : Giants to win WS+130

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 01:01 PM
PittViper Sports
Wednesday October 27th, 2010

NBA
ROT# 714 - 8:00pm - New Orleans Hornets -3 -110
ROT# 724 - 10:30pm - Golden State Warriors -4.5 -110
I predict: New Orleans 96 - Milwaukee 88 and Golden State 114 - Houston 102
*Also SMALL LEANS to the Hou/GS over 210.5 and Toronto -2*

MLB
ROT# 951 - 7:55pm - Texas Rangers -125
ROT# 952 - 7:55pm - Texas/San Francisco under 5.5 +100
I predict: Texas 3 - San Francisco 1

NHL
ROT# 07 - 7:30pm - Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay over 6 -110
I predict: Tampa Bay 4 - Pittsburgh 3 (in overtime/shootout)

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 01:02 PM
BeatYourBookie

Daily Premium Baseball Winners for Wednesday

Play Texas (-125) over San Francisco (POD)

Mr. IWS
TEDDY COVERS

NBA TRIFECTA
20* BIG TICKET GOM* Utah Jazz
10* Milwaukee Bucks
10* NY Knicks/Toronto Raptors OVER

MLB PLAYOFF HOTSTREAK
10* Texas Rangers

Mr. IWS
Jeff Benton
WEDNESDAY'S ACTION
20 Dime baseball selection on the GIANTS over the Rangers in Game 1 of the World Series. San Francisco is a sligaht home underdog tonight, catching between +110 and +115. Note that you must list Tim Lincecum as San Francisco’s starhting pitcher. If Lincecum does not start, this play is VOID!
10 Dime NBA selection on the CLIPPERS over the Blazers from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The Clippers are a slight home underdog, catching between 2½ and 3 points. Keep your eye on any line moves in this contest, as I expect money to come in on Portland throdghout the day.

Mr. IWS
ROCKETMAN

3* DOUBLE DIME Pittsburgh Penguins -115

golden contender
10-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Wednesday NBA Season Opening Power System withn 2 Dominator Angles + MLB Game 1 Winner. Tuesday Card sweeps for 2nd straight day with Celtics and the Over in the NCAAF Game.

On Wednesday the Free NBA play is on the Phiadelphia Seventy Sixers. Game 708 at 7:05 eastern. Philly applies to a nice home opener system that plays on home teams in game 1 vs an opponent that opened their season on the road the night before. Philly like most teams will be energized especially with Lebron and the Miami Heat in town. As we saw last night. The Heat has enough talent to stay in any game. However they have not played much together and it will take time before they get cohesive enough to blow out opposing teams. While I think they will win this one. I wont rush to lay over 7 points with them until I see them start to get better spacing on the floor and become more of a team oriented unit. For tonight we will back the Sixers on their home floor plus the points. On Wednesday I have a solid NBA Season opening System side that also has 2 Powerful Angles that apply. I also have the side in Game 1 of the World Series. On Tuesday we swept the board for a 2nd straight night cashing with the Celtics and the total in the College football game. For the free play tonight take the Philadelphia 76ers. GC

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 01:47 PM
FANTASY SPORTS GAMETIME

Wednesday Baseball
100* Play Texas (-125) over San Francisco
Game starts at 8:00 PM EST

Texas pitcher, Cliff Lee has won 8 consecutive playoff games and he has also won 7 consecutive road games when playing with seven days or more of rest. Cliff Lee is 3-0 vs. San Francisco over his career with an ERA of 1.13 and he is also 3-0 over the last 3 overall starts with an ERA of 0.75.

NHL Hockey Wednesday
25* Play Montreal (-160) over NY Islanders

Mr. IWS
TIM TRUSHEL

20* LA Clippers
REGULAR PLAY* Texas/SF UNDER F5 INNINGS

Mr. IWS
Accuscore NHL Totals
4-2 last night.

1 Atlanta Thrashers/New York Rangers Over 5½
5 New York Islanders/Montreal Canadiens Under 5½
9 Los Angeles Kings/Chicago Blackhawks Under 5½
11 New Jersey Devils/San Jose Sharks Over 5½

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
WUNDERDOG-NHL

Game: Washington at Carolina (7:00 PM Eastern)
5 UNIT* Pick: UNDER 6 +100

Game: Atlanta at New York Rangers (7:00 PM Eastern)
5 UNIT* Pick: Total UNDER 5.5 +100

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
SPORTS WAGERS - RANDALL THE HANDLE

2 UNIT* San Francisco +1.13 over TEXAS

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Lem Banker

Texas Rangers -125
Knicks -1.5

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Chuck O'Brien - 10/27

UNDER - SF/TEX
Knicks

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Goodfella MLB 10/27
San Francisco

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Chuck O'Brien

30 DIME UNDER - SF/TEX

10 Dime: NBA Road Warrior Lock Knicks

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 03:47 PM
ATS LOCK CLUB
4 UNIT* Texas Rangers -120 ML

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:06 PM
KELSO

BASKETS
5 UNIT* Oklahoma City Thunder-6.5
4 UNIT* Memphis Grizzlies-3
3 UNIT* Boston Celtics-4

BASES
10 UNIT* Texas Rangers -130

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:37 PM
401ksports

MLB
2* Texas -125 over San Francisco(7:45 pm) - You can find this as low as -120 on 5 dimes and -135 on Bodog and Betus, so shop around. I hate being the square who goes with the public opinion, but until Lee gives it up then I have to go with the lifetime undefeated in playoff pitcher here. Lee looks tailor made for a SF lineup that is a bit of a free swinging team. The Giants aren;t the contact hitters that can drive Lee crazy. They don't work the count much so Lee could go the distance here if he is somewhat on. The Rangers have the more balanced offense, even with Lee hitting. They will run and test the Lincecum & Posey battery. The Rangers offense is peaking at the right time. There won't be many runs scored in this game. Hopefully the Rangers have a 4-1 lead entering the 9th and they can get Feliz in and get his feet wet w/out much pressure. The team with the better offense during the regular season has won 70% of the last 20 world series.

NBA
2* Toronto/NY Knicks over 215(7pm) - I missed most of the value in this play by not getting the line early this morning. It is a good thing I think this game will hit 220. It might have been a 4 star play at 210 or under. Everyone is under the impression that the Raptors are not even a NBA quality team w/out Bosh. They aren't great but they play hard and their philosophy this year will be to catch teams off guard by pushing the tempo as often as they can. The strength of this team is in their youth and their smaller players. The Knicks got their man Stoudamire and now Dantoni feels he can also play the uptempo style he likes. Galinari and Amare can fly on the wings and Felton can run all day. If you are the type that doesn't like watching defense, this is your game tonight.

2* Milwaukee ML +125 over New Orleans(8pm) - Milwaukee should be right there with the Bulls for the division crown come the end of May. They were fantastic on the road last year. Milwaukee made some strong improvements to their bench by adding Stackhouse and Magette. This will be a strong bench and that is where this game will be won. New Orleans has a very weak bench and that will be exposed big time by a deep team like the Bucks. Also does CP3's unhappiness have an adverse affect on team chemistry?? I think it will. Look for Milwaukee to get off to a quick start tonight in New Orleans.

NHL
1* Pittsburgh -110 over Tampa Bay(7:30pm)
It's the first of four meetings. The teams split last season's series, each with a win and a loss in its home venue and each scoring a total of seven goals. Though they finished 21 points apart in the Eastern Conference standings, it's a new season and both are off to strong starts, each team leading its respective division.The Pens went to St. Louis riding a four-game winning streak with Crosby scoring 5 goals and 4 assists in that stretch. Johnson had another spectacular performance but lost in OT when he let up the only goal of the game. While Pens coach Dan Bylsma has been riding Johnson's hot hand in goal, Fleury holds a 7-3-0 mark with a 1.90 goals-against average in his last 10 starts against the Bolts. The day of the week, Wednesday, is a key factor in tonights game for 2 reasons. First, Asham is making his season debut for the Pens which means they will be stronger. Second, Bolts are 6-21 in their last 27 Wed. games.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:48 PM
ANDREW BUCCIARELLI
NHL
1* Pittsburgh -110 over Tampa Bay(7:30pm)
It's the first of four meetings. The teams split last season's series, each with a win and a loss in its home venue and each scoring a total of seven goals. Though they finished 21 points apart in the Eastern Conference standings, it's a new season and both are off to strong starts, each team leading its respective division.The Pens went to St. Louis riding a four-game winning streak with Crosby scoring 5 goals and 4 assists in that stretch. Johnson had another spectacular performance but lost in OT when he let up the only goal of the game. While Pens coach Dan Bylsma has been riding Johnson's hot hand in goal, Fleury holds a 7-3-0 mark with a 1.90 goals-against average in his last 10 starts against the Bolts. The day of the week, Wednesday, is a key factor in tonights game for 2 reasons. First, Asham is making his season debut for the Pens which means they will be stronger. Second, Bolts are 6-21 in their last 27 Wed. games.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:48 PM
MATT DENNEHY
MLB
2* Texas -125 over San Francisco(7:45 pm) - You can find this as low as -120 on 5 Dimes and -135 on Bodog and BetUS, so shop around. I hate being the square who goes with the public opinion, but until Lee gives it up then I have to go with the lifetime undefeated in playoff pitcher here. Lee looks tailor made for a SF lineup that is a bit of a free swinging team. The Giants aren;t the contact hitters that can drive Lee crazy. They don't work the count much so Lee could go the distance here if he is somewhat on. The Rangers have the more balanced offense, even with Lee hitting. They will run and test the Lincecum & Posey battery. The Rangers offense is peaking at the right time. There won't be many runs scored in this game. Hopefully the Rangers have a 4-1 lead entering the 9th and they can get Feliz in and get his feet wet w/out much pressure. The team with the better offense during the regular season has won 70% of the last 20 world series.

NBA
2* Toronto/NY Knicks over 215(7pm) - I missed most of the value in this play by not getting the line early this morning. It is a good thing I think this game will hit 220. It might have been a 4 star play at 210 or under. Everyone is under the impression that the Raptors are not even a NBA quality team w/out Bosh. They aren't great but they play hard and their philosophy this year will be to catch teams off guard by pushing the tempo as often as they can. The strength of this team is in their youth and their smaller players. The Knicks got their man Stoudamire and now Dantoni feels he can also play the uptempo style he likes. Galinari and Amare can fly on the wings and Felton can run all day. If you are the type that doesn't like watching defense, this is your game tonight.

2* Milwaukee ML +125 over New Orleans(8pm) - Milwaukee should be right there with the Bulls for the division crown come the end of May. They were fantastic on the road last year. Milwaukee made some strong improvements to their bench by adding Stackhouse and Magette. This will be a strong bench and that is where this game will be won. New Orleans has a very weak bench and that will be exposed big time by a deep team like the Bucks. Also does CP3's unhappiness have an adverse affect on team chemistry?? I think it will. Look for Milwaukee to get off to a quick start tonight in New Orleans.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:53 PM
Baseball Prophet

POD - TX/SF Over 5.5

JohnnyVegas
10-27-2010, 04:53 PM
IWS how did you get payneinsider win totals you know someone subscribed for his NBA Picks? One of the best doing it for NBA.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:54 PM
IWS how did you get payneinsider win totals you know someone subscribed for his NBA Picks? One of the best doing it for NBA.

Somebody emailed that to me bro. I think he did get a subscription though.

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Basketball Prophet

POD - Knicks/Raptors over 211

New Jersey Nets -4
Hawks/Grizzlies over 198
Jazz/Nuggets over 205
Golden State Warriors -5

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Hockey Prophet

POD - Penguins/Lightning over 6 -115

New York Rangers even - 3-way line
Capitals/Hurricanes over 6 -115
San Jose Sharks even - 3-way line

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Seabass baseball and hockey

50 Tex in Series
50 Tex in game 1

200 New York Rangers

Mr. IWS
Street Rosenthal

*200 Philadelphia 76ers +7.5

Mr. IWS
OC Dooley

“2 UNIT” NBA INTANGIBLE (Nets -3’ at home versus Pistons in a 7:05 eastern tipoff):

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 05:57 PM
iceman 5* nhl GOM
NY Rangers

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
LT Profits

MLB

Rangers -121

NBA

Celtics -3.5 -110
Bobcats/Mavericks UNDER 184.5 -110
Bulls/Thunder UNDER 194 -107

NHL

Lightning +100

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
FRANK PATRON

20,000 Unit NBA Play

Toronto Raptors -2 over New York

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 06:11 PM
PRIMETIME SPORTS ADVISORS
Rocky Sheridan

10* New York Rangers -150
5* Chicago Blackhawks -150
5* Pittsburgh Penguins -115

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Indian Cowboy OVER 5 1/2 runs TEX/SF

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 06:52 PM
NORM HITZGES

SINGLE PLAY* Texas for the series
SINGLE PLAY* Texas game 1
SINGLE PLAY* Texas/Sf game 1 under

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 06:52 PM
NICK PARSONS
TOTAL OF THE WEEK
10* devils/sharks UNDER 5.5

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 07:02 PM
BK PROFESSIONAL SPORTS BETTING 10-27

3UNITS....NUGGETS-4...Guys I have this game capped by 5..Now normally I wouldn't jump a 3 unit play on a diff of 1..Here is the reason, the books opened this line at 3.5 and most within hours had to move this to 4..We also have almost a steady 56% of the tickets wrote on Utah..The SINGLE BIGGER BETS jumped on 3.5 and the books moved off it..not willing to hold the paper on 3.5 for Denver..You will notice some sportbooks still have 3.5..Reason they are holding is higher % bets on Utah are giving them books an edge..Also remember the books are getting buys to 4 on Utah and at -6 to do that favors Denver and the books..Carmello puts up 28 tonight and helps us get the WIN AND COVER!!! In 2010 these 2 teams faced each other 9 times only once did these teams not cover by MORE THEN 5!!!!

2UNITS...PACERS+8.5..Guys a high-scoring affair tonight..My opinion the Pacers will keep-up with Spurs and I believe 4 is a fair number..Am getting 8.5...PACERS for me guys...Also am playing little ACTION PARLAY w/Pacers and O204!!!

Mr. IWS
10-27-2010, 07:02 PM
CRAIG DAVIS

30 DIME Chicago Bulls

BONUS MLB/NBA ACTION
20 DIME SF Giants in the series only
10 DIME Portland Trail Blazers

spbtpro1
10-27-2010, 07:56 PM
I have a question on the Covers NBA pick with the Jazz, is that to win or take the points??