• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

1-25-10

NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

• stephen6432
    • Aug 2008

Re: 1-25-10

Thanks for getting ness and feist. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Mr. IWS
      215 Hustler
      • Sep 2006

BRANDON LANG

NOTE:
      Weird feeling after the Saints win.

Was on the wrong side of the game, had a chance for the cover anyhow, looked like it was a loser at the end of regulation to a push in OT.

One part of me was happy to at least get that as New Orleans played like crap in the 2nd half, and yet another part of me was sad for Brett Favre because he battled like I have never seen him battle before and the Vikings were after all the right side of that game.

However, buying down from 3 1/2 is always smart money and as everyone saw, it came in real handy with the game falling on 3.

Now let me take a moment to talk about the 100 dime release on the Saints. I released the game at 9:00 pm EST Saturday night when the line was 3 1/2 and told you to make sure to buy down to -3, to never get beat by the hook. The line stayed at -3 1/2 until 4:00 pm Sunday afternoon when it moved back up to 4.

Considering all the factors that go into grading a play and the line, the powers that be have graded it a push with the understanding that very few people waited until 4:00 pm eastern to bet the favorite. More than likely my clients got themselves a 3 1/2 number, bought it down to 3 and live to fight another day.

I picked up +72.5 dimes of net profit and put up yet another solid winning week here in 2010 and now basketball takes center stage for the next 2 weeks.

Interesting to see the Colts open at -4 over the Saints with the line jumping to 5 almost immediately. Time to get to work on my 18th straight super bowl winner.

In the meantime, here is some basketball for you here on Monday.

15 DIME - MIAMI HEAT - Great spot for the Heat to step up and deliver.

Cavs have been winning, but they have been winning ugly.

They had no right covering against the Lakers, and were very fortunate to beat the Thunder at home 2 days later.

Further examination will show the Cavs are doing just enough to get by their last 10 games.

On the outside you will see 4 straight wins and 7 of their last 10 but just 3-6-1 ATS.

Lost at home to Charlotte, blew out the gun toting Wizards before heading west.

All told they went 3-2 but just 1-3-1 ATS and only one game was impressive.

A 2-point loss at Denver, 12 point win at Portland, 3 point win at Golden State, 1 point loss at Utah and a 1 point win at the Clippers.

They return home for a sluggish win no cover versus the Raptors, a miracle cover versus the Lakers courtesy of Paul Gasol and his 2 missed free throws and a 1 point win no cover versus the Thunder.

They are without Mo Williams, no Delonte West either, and playing a surging Heat squad which looks like they haver their swagger back.

After getting flat out destroyed at Charlotte by 39 they have bounced back to win 2 in a row by 31 over the Kings and 30 over the Pacers.

Miami on a 7-3 SU run at home and all 7 wins have been by double digits.

With the Cavs banged up and a bit short handed and the line begging you to take the Cavs at a short price, it's Wade and company who are the right side and they will take care of business.

15 dime - HEAT

FREE SELECTION - HOUSTON ROCKETS
      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Mr. IWS
        215 Hustler
        • Sep 2006

WAYNE ROOT

Billionaire 6*Heat (+1) over Cavaliers
        Millionaire 4*Syracuse(-6) over Georgetown
        Vegas Legend 3*Jazz (-7) over Suns