PDA

View Full Version : cactus league

HUSKERPOWER
01-17-2010, 10:55 AM
every year , at least the last 7 ( cuz we went down with my wife pregnant) we go down to the cactus league, and see a few games, my parents are down there for the winter and we stay at their place with them. az is so nice 70s in march even gets into the 80s i hate the winter here in omaha im stuck inside and am stating to get that itch for baseball. steroids cheating yada yada yada, it is still baeball , its warm , i love sitting there in the warm sun getting a few rays. we always see a cubs game and then a couple diffeent ones , but cubs is the one we always see. hohakam park is a great spring training stadium any seat is close. if anyones a baseballfan az is a must in march so many baseball fans at all the bars , restraunts its just a party the entire time

az ::moneybag:: ::clap::

omaha :burn: ::thumbdown::

cant wait for fantasy baseball too , hey zac why did you take off the fantasy section just curious, it probably wasnt a hot section but i always liked checking it out

COME ON BASEBALL MARCH

Mr. IWS
01-17-2010, 11:07 AM
hey zac why did you take off the fantasy section just curious, it probably wasnt a hot section but i always liked checking it out

Me and you were the only ones that posted in there. We can post our teams in the "other shit" section.