Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPX
    • Aug 2009

Pacquiao VS Cotto

What are you guys thinking on this one? Anyone making any plays?

As usual, I don't know much about either guy and I've heard a lot of differing opinions on who is gonna win.
    I heart cock
  • Luke
    10 year vet
    • Oct 2006

Re: Pacquiao VS Cotto

I already have two units down on Manny but I locked it in at -225 when the odds first came out .I can still get -270 but most books have around -300 .

I think Manny not only wins but KO's Cotto
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• zY|
      • Sep 2009

So would you recommend any prop bets then? I don't really want Manny at -300, but Bookmaker has o9½ +120 and u9½ -150, and I'm sure will have many more as the fight gets closer.
      Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

• Luke
        10 year vet
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by zY|
        So would you recommend any prop bets then? I don't really want Manny at -300, but Bookmaker has o9½ +120 and u9½ -150, and I'm sure will have many more as the fight gets closer.

I dont bet props and while I'd like to say under if I did I could see Manny with a 11th round KO to screw you.

I'd say lay the -300 or dont bet it
        2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• zY|
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Luke
          Originally posted by zY|

I dont bet props and while I'd like to say under if I did I could see Manny with a 11th round KO to screw you.

I'd say lay the -300 or dont bet it
          Fair enough. I'm not big on them either but there are some dumb ones in MMA sometimes that you can capitalize on. I imagine they're much better set in boxing.
          Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Comment

Working...