X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

3-15-09

Scott Spreitzer's ACC POWER PLAY GAME OF THE MONTH! *7-2!
    I'm laying the points with Duke on Saturday. Florida State has advanced to the ACC title game by beating last place Ga Tech by two points, and a less than healthy North Carolina team yesterday. Obviously, they deserve credit for upsetting UNC, but as talented as the Tar Heels are, they're not the same with Lawson sitting on the bench. UNC was horrible from the field, including three-point attempts yesterday and could not be saved by their advantage at the FT line. But I expect a tougher challenge for the Seminoles on Sunday. Duke beat FSU both times they met this season, including a 3-point win in their most recent meeting. It's hard to imagine FSU can play any better than they did in that loss, yet they still came up short. The 'Noles made 50% of their shots, including 47% from "long-distance," but couldn't seal the deal down the stretch. I believe Duke is tougher right now than at any other time this season and I feel they're focused on winning their 17th ACC tournament title. Meanwhile, FSU will be hard-pressed to win their third game in three nights, following a pair of nail-biters. I'm laying the points with the Blue Devils on Sunday. Thanks! GL! Scott
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

• Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

Re: 3-15-09

Brandon Lang
    Sunday ...

20-Dime Mississippi State

5-Dime Florida State

FREE - Purdue (See daily video for your analysis)
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

BIG AL High roller pick is on Tennessee

Comment

Wayne Root

Chairman- Purdue
        Mill Club- Duke
        Insiders- Tennessee

Comment