X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slimskinny
    • Aug 2008

nba bailout

the league had to borrow 117mil. to give each org.11.5mil. each
    to stay a float,ridiculous!any thoughts?
  • Mr. IWS
    215 Hustler
    • Sep 2006

Re: nba bailout

Fuckin Bullshit!

I lost my job in June of 11 years, I got a new one, but I wanted to refinance my house. These fuckers wont help me and I pay my bills, yet the govt keeps giving money to all these jerkoffs that already fucked themselves up to begin with.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Comment

• Luke
      10 year vet
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by IWS Zak
      Fuckin Bullshit!

I lost my job in June of 11 years, I got a new one, but I wanted to refinance my house. These fuckers wont help me and I pay my bills, yet the govt keeps giving money to all these jerkoffs that already fucked themselves up to begin with.
      what he said
      2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Comment

• quicksilverguy01
        • Dec 2008

If thats the NBA, I would hate to imagine what kind of handout baseball clubs will get. They are so overpaid IMO. It it wasn't for live betting on the sport, I would not bother following the league.

Comment

• slimskinny
          • Aug 2008

it was a loan,but eventually with high salaries it is enevitable for collapse,friend of mine bought 4 tix at the new yankees stadium,
          cost 2500 per ticket,that is 10g's a game fuckin nuts!
          total cost if purchased for the full season 800k,a-rod and jeter better bring me a beer and a hotdog for free! and ur right qsilver wit out gambling most sports would lose a tremendous amount of fans,but the leagues dont want to encourage that
          but it is definetley the unspoken truth about all sports

Comment

Working...